Yes, I gave you a no

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Why is this pic so sweet omg my feels!

________________________________________________________________

“This is the most awkward but cutest thing I’ve ever seen!”

Ryeowook giggled, relaying the video on youtube for the nth time. Kyuhyun frowned, ignoring his boyfriend giggling at the video of him and his stupid aegyo hyung doing gwiyomi. God, his hyungs and all his friends teased me like crazy after that video went wild. Even his radio star colleagues and staff made fun for it for that! The things he was doing. God. The video ended and Ryeowook pressed replay again gaining an angry growl from Kyuhyun.

“Shut it offffffffff!!”

Kyuhyun sighed as his boyfriend finally stopped the video on his phone, placing it next to his bed and then turning on his side to face Kyuhyun. Ryeowook grinned as he Kyuhyun’s cheeks, kissing the other’s nose.

“I can’t believe we’re getting married.” Ryeowook whispered. “I’m so excited, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun scoffed. “I haven’t gotten the other hyungs approval, you know.”

“I know, baby.” Ryeowook nodded, resting his chin on Kyuhyun’s chest. “But you know in the end, one way or another, we’re going to get married.”

Kyuhyun broke out into a smile, looking down to Ryeowook with such loving eyes. “You’re going to be Cho Kim Ryeowook.”

“I know you will be a good husband, Kyu.”

“Of course I will, baby.” Kyuhyun Ryeowook’s hair. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Kyu.”

_____________________________________________________________

“Aish, Shindong hyung is on a diet, I can’t bribe him with food.”

Kyuhyun thought to himself as he paced outside of his hyung’s radio station. Shindong was ending work in ten minutes and Kyuhyun still hadn’t thought of anything to get Shindong to bribe him into giving his approval. Kyuhyun sighed and sat down, tapping his foot against the floor. Well.. At least Shindong was reasonable enough. He wouldn’t give him a no right? Shindong was both close to him and Ryeowook and the good thing about Shindong was that he wasn’t as close to any of them that much since he lived somewhere else. But then again… Shindong does love it when Ryeowook cooks for him.

“Kyuhyun? Yah what are you doing here?”

Kyuhyun looked up to Shindong walking out and towards him seating on his opposite side. He looked worried as he took in how pale and tired Kyuhyun looked.

“Yah, are you alright?” Shindong asked again.

“I’m just a little tired, hyung. Just ended 12 hours of recording.” Kyuhyun rubbed his neck. “I need to talk to hyung about something.”

“W.. What is it, Kyu?”

“I need something from hyung.” Kyuhyun said. “I need your blessing and approval.”

“For what? Yah, you’re not telling me that you wanna go solo right!?” Shindong asked, grabbing Kyuhyun’s face in his arms.

Kyuhyun scowled and smacked his hyung’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter