I'm scared of Heechul

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s now or never. Kyuhyun took a deep breath before knocking of Heechul’s door. Truthfully, he had been dreading doing this and even dragging it out. Heechul was one of the weirdest and scariest hyung, no forget that, he was the most scariest hyung. Leeteuk was scary of course but Leeteuk also has a soft and gentle heart. Heechul on the other hand… How to even begin describing this hyung? Heechul was just plain scary. Kyuhyun pushed the door open and peeped inside to his hyung.

“Hyung, are you free?” Kyuhyun asked, his voice cracking. “Umm, I want to talk to you about something.”

Heechul nodded and gestured for Kyuhyun to come in. Kyuhyun nervously stepped inside Heechul’s room and took a seat on the other bed while Heechul put away his laptop and earphones. He looked up to Kyuhyun and folded his arms, face as strict as ever.

“I know what you’re going to say.” Heechul raised his hands. “Don’t even bother, I’m not letting you marry Wookie and that’s final.”

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes. “Aren’t you even going to listen to what I have to say?”

“No.” Heechul shook his head. “You don’t know how marriage will change your relationship and you don’t know how dangerous it’s going to be exposing your relationship to the public. Some of your hyungs have came down and talked to me and they’re not too happy about this.”

“But they gave me a yes.”

“But they’re still worried for Wookie and you.” Heechul sighed. “Look Kyu, are you really ready to be tied down to someone for the rest of your life?”

“Hyung, this isn’t someone we’re talking about here.” Kyuhyun said defensive. “This is Ryeowook.”

“It’s still the same thing. Are you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with him?”

“Why are you asking me this question? Of course I wa-”

“No Kyu, you don’t understand. You just want to get married because you just want to. But once you do, you’re going to regret it and you’re just going to end up breaking Ryeowook’s heart. I won’t allow that.”

“Hyung, I’ve been with him for five years now and-”

“It’s bad enough that you and Wookie got into a relationship in the first place!” Heechul snapped. “First you got into a relationship with him and then when I go off for the army, I hear Leeteuk telling me you and Wookie started having . My eternal innocent magnae corrupted because of you!”

“Hyung, get over it, Wookie will not be your innocent eternal magnae forever.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “He needs to move on in life and I’m giving him what he wants.”

“But is that what you really want, Kyu?”

“Of course I do!”

“No, you don’t!” Heechul yelled. “Look Kyu, both Wookie and you are my dongsaengs and I want the best for both of you but just not like this.”

Kyuhyun looked away from Heechul. “So you don’t want us to be happy?”

“Of course I want to but… Kyu, getting married with Wookie is a dangerous step.”

“You either make it or break it.” Kyuhyun quoted Shindong. “I know. Shindong hyung told me that but Wookie and I… We’re strong, hyung. Wookie is a lot stronger than how people view him. You don’t know Ryeowook like I do. No one knows Ryeowook like I do.”

Heechul chuckled. “So if you really love Ryeowook, then tell me this… Are you willing to put him through so much pain? When the media finds out, they’re not going to leave Ryeowook alone. Ryeowook is going to suffer a lot more than you are and you know that. Between Wookie and you, you have a lot more fans and half of them are going to hate Ryeowook. Ry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter