You did the impossible

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock knock..

Kyuhyun looked down and straightened his shirt, clearing his throat. He fidgeted, standing at the door step all lonely and exhausted from a one hour drive. It was tiring definitely especially after a long day of work but this was something important he had to do. Important for him and also the people around him. He knocked the third time before a familiar face opened the door and stepped back, surprised from the sudden visit.

“Kyuhyun? What are you doing here, dear?”

Kyuhyun bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo, umma, I’m sorry for the late visit.”

The woman smiled warmly and shook her head. “Ani, baby. You know you’re always welcome here, right?”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “I’m actually here to talk to you about something.”

“Oh?” The woman’s features turned worried as she gestured Kyuhyun in. “Is there something wrong, Kyu? Did something happen to Ryeowook?”

“No…  I mean not really.”

“Oh dear, what’s happening Kyu?” The woman asked frantically cupping Kyuhyun’s face. “Did something bad happened to Ryeowook?”

Kyuhyun grinned and took the woman’s hands in his, staring into the woman who had treated me with so much love and care, just like his own mother. They reminded him of warmth and happiness, sunlight and innocence, so much like his own lover.

 “Actually umma… I… I want to ask you..  Something."

"I want to marry your son and I.. I hope that you will give me your blessings.”

__________________________________________

Ryeowook bowed and thanked the Sukira staffs as he finally ended his recording. He gathered his things and arranged them neatly in his bag before heading down to the car park where Kyuhyun had asked him to meet since he wanted to pick him up that night. It was weird considering that Kyuhyun rarely picked him up from work since he usually worked later or went home straight after work. Kyuhyun’s car was already at the car park and Ryeowook couldn’t help but smiled at how his boyfriend was waiting for him in the car, all handsome and mysterious with those sunglass. Goddamnit, Cho Kyuhyun was really a good looking man.

“Hey baby.” Kyuhyun touched Ryeowook’s cheeks. “How’d the recording go?”

“Smooth.” Ryeowook nodded. “So Kyu, what’s the special occasion?”

“What special occasion?”

“You don’t always pick me up and when you do, there’s always something.” Ryeowook grinned. “So what is it this time?”

“Yah, can’t I do something good for my boyfriend once in awhile?”

Ryeowook giggled. “No, that’s just plain weird and wrong.”

Kyuhyun frowned. “Just shut up.”

______________________________________________

“I knew it.”

Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out and gestured with his hands for Ryeowook to get out of the car. Kyuhyun had drove up to somewhere where they were far from anywhere that the fans could find them. This was their favourite spot. Kyuhyun had brought Ryeowook out here on their first date and since then, they would always come up here whenever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter