Share it!

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul didn’t notice that Ryeowook was in the living room until he heard a soft gasp. He had just returned from his schedule and thought that everyone else was already asleep since it was already midnight. The living room lights were still switched on and he wondered why it was on until he saw his small dongsaeng all cuddled up on the couch, his eyes sparkling in the dark flipping through a magazine. Heechul smiled watching how soft and peaceful Ryeowook looked. He was truly an angelic dongsaeng and just the thought of having him marrying away made Heechul sad. Ryeowook flipped another page and this time he smiled warmly as a blush crept up his cheek. Heechul shook his head and cleared his throat.

“Oh, hyung, you’re home?” Ryeowook sneakily put away the magazine. “I didn’t hear you come in.”

“I just entered, Wookie ah.” Heechul told Ryeowook. “Why are you still up so late?”

“Oh, I’m just waiting for Kyu.” Ryeowook answered sweetly. “He’s reaching in thirty minutes.”

“Oh.” Heechul rubbed his neck awkwardly wondering if Ryeowook knew about the conversation he had with the evil magnae last night. He sat next to Ryeowook and tried to peep what was behind his hands. “What are you reading?”

Ryeowook froze. “Oh uhm.. It’s nothing, hyung.”

“I saw you were reading something, Wookie.” Heechul teased. “Come on, share it!”

“Hyuung.”

Heechul laughed as he snatched away the magazine from Ryeowook’s hand only to pause when he realized what type of magazine it was that got Ryeowook all smiling and blushing to himself. Hell, he wished it was a magazine but Ryeowook was too innocent for that. Heechul sighed and handed the magazine back to Ryeowook.

“Why are you doing this to yourself, Wookie?” Heechul asked looking worriedly at the magnae.

Ryeowook’s eyes dropped to the magazine as his lips spread into a soft smile. “I really want to get married with Kyuhyun. All my life, I’ve always dreamt of having the perfect dream wedding and the perfect dream husband. Everything’s just so near but still so far right now.”

Heechul chucked as he shook his head, taking the wedding magazine from Ryeowook’s hand and flipping through it. There were pictures of different types of weddings, cakes, suits and just… everything. Where did Ryeowook even get this anyway? Heechul flipped it and stopped on a page where two grooms were happily talking to each other, laughing away as they held each other’s hand. That could be Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Heechul loved both his magnaes and it would be sweet to see them happy like the men in the pictures but … Would they actually end up happy after getting married? What if everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter