Night Vision Binoculars

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wookie's wedding ring ;)

_________________________________________________

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun walked silently next to each other, hand in hand, as their feet hit the cool and wet sand. It was almost 3am when they sneaked out and decided to take a drive to the beach, wanting some privacy after the overwhelming day. Kyuhyun the soft velvet box in his pocket with his free hands, biting his lips nervously.

“I’m sorry I told Leeteuk hyung that we’d keep our wedding a secret.” Ryeowook whispered. “I know how much you wanted to-”

“Ani, you’re right.” Kyuhyun agreed. “its way too dangerous, not only for us but for our members too. I don’t want to put them through so much.”

Ryeowook chuckled softly. “But we’re going to have to continue our relationship like this… Even when we’re married.”

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook stopped walking and Kyuhyun tipped Ryeowook’s sad face up, giving him a soft kiss. It was in the middle of the night and the beach was dark and lonely enough so they didn’t have to worry about anyone seeing them.

“It’s going to be fine.” Kyuhyun whispered. “I know it but… We’re doing this for our loved ones. Just remember that.”

Ryeowook closed his eyes and nodded, smiling. “You’re right… For our hyungs.”

“Plus,” Kyuhyun smirked. “We’ll always have KyuWook fanservice if you ever feel in public.”

Ryeowook laughed and playfully smacked Kyuhyun’s chest. “You’re impossible!”

Kyuhyun laughed and pulled Ryeowook in for a hug. They hugged and stayed like that for awhile, both of them looking so peaceful and happy under the moonlight. Ryeowook’s arms stayed around Kyuhyun’s neck as he rained soft kisses on Kyuhyun’s pale neck.

“I know it must have been hard and scary asking all the other hyungs.” Ryeowook whispered, staring lovingly into Kyuhyun’s eyes. “It’s really so sweet that you really did it.”

“I’d do anything and everything for you.” Kyuhyun smiled. “I love you, Wookie.”

Ryeowook’s features softened as he felt his heart swelling. He blushed scarlet red and giggled, burying his face in Kyuhyun’s chest. Was it possible that Kyuhyun still made him blush so much even after five years of being together? He thought of the years to come with Kyuhyun and just the thought itself made him a grinning mess. When did he ever gotten so lucky?

“Wookie, there’s actually one person I haven’t gotten a yes from.” Kyuhyun suddenly said, seriously.

“Oh?” Ryeowook tilted his head, confused. “But I thought you got a yes from everyone already?”

Kyuhyun shook his head. “There’s actually one more person.”

“Who is -“

Ryeowook paused in midsentence and gasped when Kyuhyun suddenly took out a small red velvet box from his pocket, kneeling down and grinning up to Ryeowook. Kyuhyun slowly opened the box and Ryeowook gasped once more. It was one of the most

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter