I promise

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook sighed to himself for the nth time, slumping back into the chair. He and Kyuhyun’s mum had just finished finishing baking a batch of fresh amazing damned delicious chocolate chip cookies. Usually, Ryeowook would be thrilled after baking, smiling to himself. But this time it was different. So so different. The members were not there for Ryeowook to baby them and watch as they ate his cookies gleefully. Heechul wasn’t there to fuss dramatically over how Ryeowook was a god in the kitchens and Donghae wasn’t there to give him a great big hug and tell him how he was never disappointed for choosing Ryeowook as his favourite dongsaeng.  Eunhyuk wasn’t there to be greedy for his cookies and Henry wasn’t there for Ryeowook to stuff all the cookies till his cute adorable cheeks cannot take it anymore and… and… and Kyuhyun wasn’t there to hang his arms around him and tell him that he was the best damn person in the world and how lucky he was to have Ryeowook as his.

“You look sad sweetheart, what’s going on?” Kyuhyun’s mother asked concern.

“Aniyo umma, I just…” Ryeowook wiped his tears and then suddenly chuckled. “Why am I so emotional all of a sudden?”

“Ahh you miss Kyuhyun don’t you?” Kyuhyun’s mother grinned, her face lighting up.

Ryeowook nodded wiping away his embarrassing tears that had escaped. It had been only one day since they were separated, one pathetic day and Ryeowook was already an emotional mess. Of course, he missed the other members too but it was different when it came down to Kyuhyun…. Ryeowook could just cry a river right then and there. That was how much he missed his handsome boyfriend.

“Umma, you don’t mind do you? I want to get some nap, maybe I’ll feel better.” Ryeowook smiled hopefully.

“Aish, you’re lovesick. There’s no cure except Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun’s mother shook her head and laughed. “But go on sweetie, I know how much you’ve been working these past few months.”

“Kamsahaminda, umma.”

There’s no cure except Kyuhyun. Ryeowook giggled to himself as he hugged a framed picture of Kyuhyun and him taken during one of their photo shoot together. Ryeowook shifted and rested on the side of the bed, sniffing in Kyuhyun’s scent. Being in Kyuhyun’s room was just total torture for him. Being so close yet so far. Everything belonged to Kyuhyun but the owner wasn’t even there. What a joke. Is Kyuhyun doing okay without me? What is he doing right now? Ryeowook bit his lips and took out his phone, staring at it. If he were to call Kyuhyun then… Would the members really get that mad at him? They loved him after all, didn’t they? Ryeowook hesitated before he shrugged his worries off; dialling his soon-to-husband’s number, knowing the number by heart. Ryeowook’s heart skip a beat when there was finally an answer after a few beeps. Ryeowook didn’t know why but he felt so excited all of a sudden. Ryeowook broke into a huge smile as he sat up on his bed(or rather Kyuhyun’s) excitedly.

“Kyu!” Ryeowook half-screamed.

A chuckle came and Ryeowook frowned. “Give the phone back to Kyuhyun!!”

“No can’t do, hyung. The member’s orders.”

“I’m never going to cook for you ever again, Henry, if you don’t give this phone back to Henry.”

“It’s okay, hyung. You’re going to move out anyway with Kyu hyung and you won’t cook for us anymore. I might as well get used to it.”

Ryeowook narrowed his eyes. “I’m going to pinch your cheeks so hard when I see you and you’re going to regret it so bad, Henry Lau!”

“Mehrong!!”

“Your Korean is still terrible!”

Ryeowook was answered by a dead line after that and he frustrated put his phone away. How dare the little magnae be so rude to him? But then again… Henry have been spending too much time with Kyuhyun so he did learnt everything he could from the evil magnae himself. Ryeowook shook his head, breaking into a shy grin.

“Cho Kyuhyun, the things you do to me.”

_____________________________________________________

@ryeong9:Sunday Morning, today is really relaxingㅋ Who wants to go on a date with me?!~ Please come and bother me

Kyuhyun’s eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter