Serial Killers

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let go of me! Hyungs!”

Heechul laughed evilly as guided the poor blindfolded eternal magnae back to the car. The members had came to spy on the magnaes with two different cars for a reason. Kyuhyun who was also blindfolded on the other side with Kangin holding his hands to his back, struggled and frowned.

“Where are you bringing us, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, in a bored tone. “Come on, let go of us. I can’t believe you followed us all the way here.”

“And spying on us!” Ryeowook yelled, annoyed. “And now kidnapping us! Hyungs, if I did a police report, you’ll all be locked up by now.”

“Oh pssssh.” Eunhyuk scoffed. “Just shut up and say your goodbyes.”

Ryeowook froze. “W..What?”

“Both of you are getting married in three days.” Heechul reminded them. “So it’s important that we test our how real your love is for one another.”

“Don’t you think it’s kind of too late for that?” Kyuhyun asked, annoyed and the pointed out. “We’ve been together for five years now.”

“Oh whatever, Kyu!” Sungmin waved his hands. “You’ll both thank us for this on your wedding day, trust us!”

“So the rules are,” Shindong began. “Both of you are not allowed to be in contact for the next three days until the day of your wedding.”

“What!?” Both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun shouted at the same time.

“This is crazy, hyung.” Kyuhyun gritted his teeth. “I don’t like this one bit.”

“We’re going to bring Wookie to live somewhere else for the next three days. You know how we’re handling the wedding so we want a favour from both of you too.” Sungmin excitedly said.

“Hyung, this is ridiculous.” Ryeowook whined. “I don’t want to be away from Kyu for three days.”

“Just think of it like this Wookie hyung,” Henry grinned. “You’re going to enjoy spending the last three days of your life before you waste the rest of your life with Kyuhyun hyug.”

“Yah!” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and then forgetting that he was blindfolded.

“It’s going to be romantic, guys, trust us.” Donghae rubbed Ryeowook’s back.

Ryeowook sighed in defeat. “I guess we owe you hyungs a favour for planning out our wedding.”

Kyuhyun clenched his teeth. “I guess we do.”

“Great!” Eunhyuk jumped. “Now both of you raise your hands.”

“Shisus, guide us on this one, shall you?” Heechul called out.

“Alright, both of you repeat after me.” Siwon began and the members started laughing.

“This is really getting out of hand.” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Do it or I’ll do it for you.” Heechul’s tone was so acidic and sharp; Kyuhyun and Ryeowook quickly raised their hands. “That’s my good little magnaes.”

“Alright guys, repeat after me.” Siwon proudly started his speech. “I, Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook, promise to not meet or get in contact with each other for the next three days until my wedding day. I will not meet, call, text or even tweet to my partner.”

Kyuhyun grunted. “No way!”

“Do you need me to gag you up?” Sungmin asked in a very slow and scary voice.

Kyuhyun quickly shook his head. “I’m good.”

“If I fail to follow the rules, I will suffer great consequences.” Siwon continued. “Because when shisus gets mad, he gets really mad.”

Ryeowook rolled his eyes even though the members were not able to see it. “I swear that sounds just like a line from one of your dramas, hyung.”

Siwon ignored him. “Say your goodbyes now.”

Ryeowook sighed in defeat. “Kyu…”

Kyuhyun turned towards Ryeowook’s voice. “Yeah Wookie?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter