Please come to our wedding

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days since he was at China with Zhou Mi and they were still unable to find Hangeng. It was hard especially when Kyuhyun realized how busy his former member was. He was even going through space training. Wow, the things he was accomplishing…. It was truly daebak. Kyuhyun knew his hyung was talented and Kyuhyun was truly happy he was accomplishing the things he truly wanted to do.

“I can’t get a hold of him.” Zhou Mi frowned. “He’s so damn busy nowadays.”

“I’m just thankful you’re still in contact with him, hyung.” Kyuhyun said. “Or it’d be harder to find and talk to him.”

“Why did you skip the list anyway?” Zhou Mi asked. “Weren’t you following the age order?”

“I was but then since I’m already here in China, might as well try to find Hankyung hyung.”

Zhou Mi nodded as a beep from his phone startled him. He quickly checked his phone and smiled up to Kyuhyun. “Guess who just got him to come over, tonight.”

“Ah jinjja?” Kyuhyun snatched the phone out of Zhou Mi’s hands reading the message. “Wow, hyung, I didn’t know you were still so close with him.”

“He didn’t really let me tell anyone.” Zhou Mi shrugged taking back his phone. “And he doesn’t know that you’re here so you better not spoil it.”

“Araso araso.”

___________________________________________________________

“Zhou Mi ah! It’s nice to see you again! How have you been?!”

Hankyung gave a manly hug to Zhou Mi who returned it back tightly, missing his hyung very much. Both of them were close especially after Hankyung left SM. Zhou Mi have been keeping Hankyung updated about all the members and the upcoming activities since his dearest hyung was worried for the others but he didn’t want to show it to anyone. Hankyung was very thankful for him. Hankyung set the bottles of SoJu (or some other china beers) he brought for Zhou Mi down on the table and froze when he saw Kyuhyun standing against the wall, watching him.

“Kyu…Kyuhyun?” Hankyung looked at him in disbelief. “What are you doing here?”

“Don’t you miss me, hyung ah?” Kyuhyun smiled walking towards him.

“I…” Hankyung was truly at lost for words.

“It’s nice to finally see you back again, hyung.” Kyuhyun held out his hand. “You still look great.”

Hankyung took Kyuhyun’s hand, shaking it as he tried thinking of something or anything to say. “It’s… It’s good to see you again, Kyu ah.”

Sensing the awkwardness between the two males, Zhou Mi decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter