The Gods

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh? What are you doing here?”

Kibum titled his head, confused by Kyuhyun’s sudden visit. Kyuhyun smiled awkwardly as he pointed to a plastic bag in his hands.

“Kibum ah! Long time no see! I brought some fruits for you.” Kyuhyun smiled.

The door was pulled open and Kyuhyun was shocked to find Siwon behind Kibum. Siwon looked confused too seeing Kyuhyun at Kibum’s doorway. Truthfully, out of all the members Siwon was the one who stayed in contact with Kibum a lot. The others were just too busy and they were getting too distant and awkward together.

“Oh Kyuhyun ah, what are you doing here?” Siwon asked.

“Me? What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked back but waved his hands. “Aish, whatever. It’s easier for me then killing two birds with one stone, come on.”

Kibum and Siwon glanced at each other confusedly as Kyuhyun invited himself into Kibum’s apartment. He placed the plastic bag full of fruits on the table and took a seat. Kibum and Siwon looked like they had been watching a movie since the living room was filled with snacks. Kibum and Siwon narrowed their eyes at their magnae’s weird behaviour and sat next to him.

“So… Why are you here again?” Kibum asked.

“Kibum ah, don’t you miss me?” Kyuhyun laughed.

“I’m still a hyung, you know.” Kibum pointed out.

“Aish, we’re the same age.”

Kibum sighed. “Are you here to get me to start playing starcraft again? For the last time, Kyu, I’m not going to continue playing star-”

“Aniyo, I’m not.”

“Then why are you here?”

“Can’t I just visit a fellow member and catch up on life?”

“The last time few times you visited me was because of starcraft.” Kibum stated. “If this isn’t starcraft then what’s going on?”

“I need something actually. From you and Siwon hyung.” Kyuhyun then lighted up. “Oh right talking about starcraft! Have you gotten past level-”

“I don’t play starcraft anymore!”

“Me too?” Siwon asked, amused. “What’s happening here?”

Kyuhyun sighed. “I’m getting married with, Wook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter