Jealousy

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook sighed for the nth time, staring at his laptop. He rubbed his eyes and finally, after one last long stare, he set it aside, collapsing back on the bed. The pictures were everywhere, the shippers were over the moon, and everyone was talking about it. Everyone except him. Ryeowook closed his eyes and pictured Kyuhyun, handsome in his red suit, singing with his angelic voice. His lips curled into a frown when that picture was disrupted by another one that had been bugging him out the minute he went on the internet an hour ago.

“I shouldn’t be jealous.” Ryeowook muttered. “But…..”

Ryeowook took the laptop he had set away and stared at the picture again, trying to read the expressions in the picture. They were acting but… Did they have to look so damn real together? So damn cute together? Did Kyu really have to act out that particular scene so damn good? Since when did his boyfriend and soon to be husband for god sake, became so good in acting? Were those feelings just from his suddenly amazing acting skills or……. Dammit.

Ryeowook traced his lips with his fingers. “What if Seohyun lips are softer than mine?”

“What if Kyu actually enjoyed kissing her?”

“What if…” Ryeowook buried his head in the pillow. “What if Kyu realizes that he prefers women now?”

____________________________________________________________

One more day. He just had to survive the day today and then the next day… The next day, Kyuhyun was going to be a married man. Finally. Kyuhyun rested his feet on the desk as he took out his phone, scrolling mindlessly at all his social media platform. He came across a Ryeowook fan based twitter account and his heart went wild. So so wild.

“Oh .”

Kyuhyun felt himself going hard. Had Ryeowook always looked that hot? Ryeowook was always looking good but my oh my, why was Kyuhyun’s heart beating so fast all of a sudden? Kyuhyun groaned and scrolled through more of Ryeowook’s pictures in Sukira. Why didn’t Kyuhyun noticed that they were hundreds and hundreds of pictures of Ryeowook at work being posted up every single day? Kyuhyun shook his head, realizing how much of a idiot he was. Ryeowook had straightened his hair it seemed and dyed it black. Is he getting ready for our wedding? Kyuhyun grinned at the thought, staring at his mouth-watering handsome boyfriend’s picture.

“He looks good.” Kyuhyun whispered to himself. “Aish, look at this, all the girls are going crazy.”

He read through the comments, one by one, his blood boiling with every word he read. Of course, they were just innocent girls, foolishly in love with an idol but still… Kyuhyun still felt wildly jealous. Now, he felt mad at Ryeowook for looking that good. Ryeowook was only allowed to look good for him and no one else. Kyuhyun frowned and decided to look through more of Ryeowook’s pictures during Sukira. Kyuhyun didn’t know how close Ryeowook was to a lot of the hoobaes. He knew that Ryeowook liked being treated like a hyung but he knew just how close Ryeowook was to some of them. Like N from VIXX for example. Geez, did that guy have to appear on Sukira every ing day? Okay maybe not every day but still… Kyuhyun just didn’t like that boy.

“VIXX N exchanging numbers with Ryeowook.”

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and his mind went weld, clicking on the video, damaging his phone a little from his strong tap. They really did exchanged numbers! What the? Kyuhyun glared at his phone, biting his lips. This was months ago and Ryeowook hadn’t even once mentioned to Kyuhyun about it. Why?  Kyuhyun didn’t like this. He didn’t like this at all.

____________________________________________

“Why am I doing this for you again? You know Kyu is smart and all but you and I both know how much he hates puzzles.”

Sungmin asked again, holding the Polaroid camera, frowning. Ryeowook waved his hands and asked him to just get on with it while Sungmin groaned out in frustration, clicking away. Once they were finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter