Family First

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah, today’s the big day.”

Heechul patted Kyuhyun’s back, laughing at how nervous the evil magnae looked. Everyone was on their way to watch Leeteuk’s musical and they had planned for a dinner gathering straight after that. Everyone knew that it was Kyuhyun’s big day too and all of them made sure they rubbed it in the evil magnae’s face.

“Asking the umma and appa at the same time.” Sungmin laughed. “You’re going to need all the luck you can get, Kyu.”

“I’d be scared if I were you, Kyu.” Donghae grinned. “You know how scary Kangin hyung can be when he’s mad.”

“Remember that time when Leeteuk hyung got mad at us when we prank him with the water prank while he was sleeping?” Eunhyuk shuddered. “You better get ready for the worst, Kyu ah.”

“Come on, hyungs.” Ryeowook giggled, taking his boyfriend’s hands in his. “Don’t scare Kyu like that. He’s barely breathing now.”

_________________________________________

Leeteuk was giving his everything and even more knowing that s were present for the day’s show and were watching him. It was refreshing to see his leader again and he was doing so well for his musical, Ryeowook was into the show within seconds. Watching his leader and his hyung standing confidently up there on the stage made him so proud. Ryeowook could feel all s worries for Kyuhyun slowly disappearing as they slowly started paying attention to the show. Kangin had also stopped giving them dirty looks ever since the show started, his eyes set on Leeteuk and only Leeteuk.

After the show ended, the members made sure to give Leeteuk a standing ovation and loud whistles and catcalls. The met up afterwards backstage and the members each greeted him with warm hugs, each one of them expressing how much they’ve missed their leader. When it was Ryeowook’s turn, he hugged his hyung in a tight embrace and Leeteuk laughed, ruffling his hair when Ryeowook wiped his eyes.

“Hyung! I’ve missed you so much!” Ryeowook greeted. “It’s so good to finally see you again, hyung.”

“It’s good to see you too, Wookie ah.” Leeteuk sniffed, wiping his eyes. “You’re making me all teary, Wookie ah.”

Kyuhyun was next and he awkwardly hugged Leeteuk while Leeteuk laughed, patting the evil magnae’s back. Same old Kyuhyun, forever so awkward everywhere and every time. Kyuhyun smiled up to his hyung, that same evil smirk.

“Don’t you miss me, Kyu ah?” Leeteuk raised his brows.

“You look so old, hyung ah.” Kyuhyun smirked, not wanting to give his hyung an answer. “Nothing about you screams idol anymore.”

“Yah!”

______________________________________

Leeteuk smiled and laughed during dinner, catching up with s, listening to s updating him about their lives. It was good to be back with these kids again. They were growing up so so fast, it was scaring Leeteuk so much. He practically raised each and every one of them and to think that now, they were all in their own world; they didn’t need him to guide them anymore. Leeteuk knew that there was something important that was supposed to be brought up during dinner, Kangin had called and gave him a heads up but he didn’t know what it was. It made him nervous wondering what on earth was going on.

“So,” Leeteuk cleared his throat. “I heard that someone has something important to say tonight?”

Everyone broke into grins and coughs as they eyed Kyuhyun who had started coughing and tapping his own chest. He looked up to Leeteuk and cleared his throat, once, twice and then thrice, making the other members laugh. Leeteuk sat forward, interested with what the magnae had to say. From the looks from the other members, it seemed that it was something huge. Plus, Leeteuk had never seen Kyuhyun look so nervous like that. Kyuhyun wiped a sweat that had dropped from his forehead and chuckled nervously at Leeteuk.

“Umm, hyung, it’s me actually.” Kyuhyun’s voice cracked making some of the members laugh. “I’ve got something to ask you actually. You and Kangin hyung.”

“Oh, jinjja?” Leeteuk looked across to Kangin. “What is it, Kyu?”

“Umm…” Kyuhyun rubbed his neck. “Umm hyung, remember how I said you looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter