Love...

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Marrying Wookie?!”

Kangin literally jumped out of his seat. Kyuhyun wanted to suddenly run. Run as far away as he could. Why was he acting like this all of a sudden? Because of Kangin, that’s why. Kangin was looking at him with a “tell me you’re joking right” look and Kyuhyun felt so small from his hyung’s gaze.

“We… We talked about this, hyung. We want to get married.” Kyuhyun half-smiled, half-stammered.

“Why,” Kangin put his hands on his waist. “Why do you want to get married so suddenly? Isn’t being in a relationship already enough?”

“Because we want to get married.” Kyuhyun tried looking around for anything that can help him explain. “Aw hell hyung, you won’t understand but… We just want to, hyung. We need to do it.”

Kangin scoffed. “No you don’t need to get married, Kyu. Everything’s already great the way it is.”

“But Wookie and I just don’t want a great relationship.” Kyuhyun shook his head. “We want the best for our relationship and marrying is the next step.”

“Tell me, Kyu. Tell me how marriage is going to improve your relationship.” Kangin dared Kyuhyun. “You don’t know what marriage is even like. Trust me, Kyu. When I went on WGM with Yoonji, we almost didn’t make it and that was even a TV show.”

“That’s because you weren’t in love with her, hyung.”

“Okay then, tell me how marriage will improve your relationship.”

“I…”

Kyuhyun stammered and Kangin stopped him, raising his hands up. “You know what? I don’t want to listen to it now.”

Kyuhyun groaned. “but hyung, I need your approval. I need everyone’s approval before I can ask Wookie.”

“Everyone huh? So the rest of the members already know about this?”

“Except Yesung hyung, Heechul Hyung and Leeteuk hyung.”

“And the others gave you a yes?”

Kyuhyun nodded. “Even Hankyung hyung.”

 “Even Donghae?”

“It wasn’t easy but he loves us.. Or maybe Wookie more, but he approves of us because he wants to see his magnaes happy.” Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

“Alright, you know what, Kyu-”

“You’re giving me a yes!?” Kyuhyun jumped, pumping his first in the air. “Woo hoo!”

Kangin frowned and pulled him down back to his chair. “In your wildest dream, magnae!”

Kyuhyun groaned in annoyance. “Then what do you want, hyung?”

“I’ll only answer this when you ask me together with Leeteuk hyung.”

“Great!” Kyuhyun threw his hands in the air, frustrated. “Asking the umma and appa of the group at the same time, can it get worse that this!? God!”

“Fine then, since you asked for it.” Kangin smirked. “Ask me and Leeteuk hyung in front of the other members.”

____________________________________________

“I can’t believe KRY is going to reunite! It’s been so long since we talked to Yesung hasn’t it, Kyu?”

Ryeowook skipped into the café with Kyuhyun grinning up behind him. Watching his cute little boyfriend so happy and energetic like that always put a smile on his face. Ryeowook always made him feel so light. For awhile, watching Ryeowook made him forget about the world, made him forget about everything that was bothering him. He just loved Ryeowook and he chuckled thinking how could anyone not love the cute little fella. Yesung was seating at the corner of the café and when Ryeowook spotted Yesung, he waved like crazy before running forward to attack his hyung.

“Yesung hyung!!” Ryeowook squealed. “Oh! Look at you, hyung! You lost so much weight! Is the army food that bad? I should have cooked you something today, aish!”

“Wookie!” Yesung beamed.

Kyuhyun came up behind and gave his hyung a hug too once he was finally able to pry Ryeowook off Yesung who was laughing. Of course, Yesung and him were close too but they were more like friends whereas Yesung treated Ryeowook more like a baby than a friend. But then again, there was also the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter