I'm the lucky one

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I need to borrow you for something.”

Ryeowook narrowed his eyes as Kyuhyun practically dragged him out of his chair and into Donghae’s room, not even giving him a chance to speak. Donghae who was listening to some music through his headphones, took it off, seating up to a confused Ryeowook and a somewhat annoying Kyuhyun.

“Look at Wookie in the eyes and tell him you don’t allow him to marry me, hyung.” Kyuhyun dared. “Look at him in the eyes and say that you don’t want him to be happy.”

Donghae looked from Kyuhyun to Ryeowook. “I can’t do that! Of course I want Wookie to be happy, just not married!”

“Wookie wants to marry me, hyung. And you know it yourself too that it’ll bring Wookie happiness.”

“That’s right hyu-“

Kyuhyun cut Ryeowook off, placing his hand on Ryeowook’s mouth. “Don’t talk; I want Donghae hyung to say yes because of me not because he pities you.”

Ryeowook tried removing Kyuhyun’s hands away from his mouth, muffling god knows what but Kyuhyun only gripped him harder and he rolled his eyes, giving up and staying still as he watched Donghae with pleading eyes.

Donghae stared at both of them. “Seriously, what kind of a boyfriend are you?”

“The good kind.” Kyuhyun answered. “The kind that is willing to go to the ends of the earth just for Ryeowook.”

Ryeowook’s and Donghae’s eyes both softened and sparkling at the same time. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Sometimes, he swore, those two were like the same person stuck in two completely different bodies.

“And hyung, if you’re going to say no, I’m going to warn you, I won’t stop until you give me a yes.”

Donghae hesitated before finally looking away from both his magnaes. “I hate this, Kyu. You know how much I love both of you and…. When you get married… You’ll probably be too happy to even care about me or the others. You’re going to start forgetting us and god knows what will happen… You two will probably start up your own group and go solo and leave us. And… And I just want my eternal magnae and evil magnae with me until the end.”

 “Hyung, we’re not going anywhere. You are our family. Why did you think Wookie wants everyone’s approval and blessing first before we got married? It’s because all of you mean so much to him. Why do you think I’m doing all of this crazy things, throwing my money away for plane tickets to China, for that stupid strawberry milk pool, for literally kidnapping my pathetic boyfriend like this.” Kyuhyun pointed at Ryeowook and Ryeowook narrowed his eyes, elbowing Kyuhyun. “It’s because all of you mean so much to me that I have to get sincere approval fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter