Happily Ever After

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’d like to make a toast.”

The wedding had been going well with the music, the food, the wine, the cute giraffe wedding cake that Henry had made for them, the beautiful glowing decorations, everything had just been perfect. Too perfect. Ryeowook sometimes wondered what he had done right in his life for something like this to happen to him. Right now though, it was s time to give their speech to them and as excited Ryeowook was, he was kind of nervous too. Ryeowook had ruined his make-up way too many times before and he had a feeling he was going to be doing it a lot more right now. Henry stood up and walked to the front of Kyuhyun and Ryeowook’s wedding table. He was so cute Ryeowook felt like reaching out to pinch this magnae’s cheeks.

“Hyungs, I’m glad that you both are finally getting married.” Henry spoke so bluntly making everyone laugh. “I have to admit, I’m going to miss having you two around but please please find a place for yourself and stop ruining my innocence.”

Henry chuckled and then raised his glass. “Here’s to two of the best hyungs in the world who had treated me more like their own five year old son than a grown-up member. Wookie hyungs always makes me food and gets me to sleep on time whenever we share a room overseas and hyung, I wish you’d stop that. And Kyu hyung is always looking out for me and checking up on me that it’s kind of scaring me. But hyungs... Seriously speaking… Thank you for loving me and never giving up on me. Thank you for always giving me support and always believing in me. I know both of you will live happily ever after, hyungs. You’re both meant for it.”

Henry reached out to hug Ryeowook and then moved to hug Kyuhyun a little longer. Kyuhyun ruffled Henry’s hair and when they finally broke, Henry wiped his eyes with the back of his hands making the other members whistle and tease the poor boy. Henry had a special brotherly connection with Kyuhyun and it was sweet to see Henry so emotional. Henry walked back to the table where all the members headed and Siwon came out next. Siwon took out a piece of paper and cleared his throat.

“This is actually a speech from Kibum.” Siwon told everyone. “Ryeowook-ah, Kyuhyun-ah, I’m so sorry I cannot make it to your wedding. I’m sure everything is beautiful and perfect and I wish both of you the very best in everything. I am filming a drama in Taiwan right now and of course, when I come back, I will pay the both of you and the members a visit. No one can take away your amazing love from one another. Congratulations on your wedding and may success always come to Super Junior.”

Siwon nodded and then folded the paper, raising his glass. “And now it’s my turn.”

 “I'd like to propose a toast to the magnaes.” Siwon gestured to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun and then turned to both of them, with his drink in his hand. “May today be the beginning of a wonderful new and long-lasting chapter in their lives, and may they always love, honor and cherish each other, just as they do today. Glod bless both of you.”

They toasted and drank to that and Siwon hugged both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, not forgetting to give each one of them a slap on the . Next was Donghae. Donghae ran up straight to give a hug a hug to Kyuhyun and then a very long hug to Ryeowook. Finally he let Ryeowook go and wiped Ryeowook’s tears off. Donghae smiled and hung his hands around Ryeowook, turning to the other guests.

“To Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, my magnaes,” Donghae raised his glass. “I’ve gone through a lot of happy times, a lot of moments that made me cry happy tears but this one was the best and the most unforgettable. I love both of you with all my heart and I wish you a life full of happiness and joy. Promise me you will never change and forget me or your members and we will promise you that through the best and worst times, we will always be right behind you.”

Donghae smiled, his eyes glistering. “I want the both of you know that I will always be here for you. Rain or shine, happy or sad, I’m going to stay right here because both of you are my dongsaengs, my family. I will always look after you and I hope you will do the same for me.”

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun nodded and Donghae hugged walked over to the both of them again, embracing them both at the same time. Donghae kissed Ryeowook’s hair and walked back to the table giving the spot to Zhou Mi now.

“Firstly,” Zhou Mi and his terrible Korean. “I’d want to start off by saying congratulations to Kyuhyun. Kyu, you really outdid yourself in this whole wedding planning thing. Those nights of planning and planning finally paid off. Ryeowook will never forget this, I’m sure of it.”

“Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, I hope you enjoyed the celebration today as well as the rest of your lives together. Both of you are meant to be and will forever be that way,” Zhou Mi raised his glass. “Here’s to KyuWook forever.”

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook laughed while Zhou Mi hugged both of them. Gentleman Mimi, he really was, always saying the short but sweetest words ever. Next was Eunhyuk and halfway out to stand in front of Ryeowook and Kyuhyun’s table, he tripped over clumsily and laughed, his gummy smile showing. He raised his glass and winked.

“If it wasn’t for Ryeowook, Kyuhyun would spend his entire life thinking that he has no faults. Ryeowook, here’s to the rest of your life because you will need it when you deal with this one right here. Kyuhyun can be quite a handful.” Everyone laughed as Eunhyuk gestured at the pouting Kyuhyun.

“I know what you mean.”Ryeowook grinned.

“I can speak for everyone in this room, when I say we all wish you the happiness that you deserve.” Eunhyuk patted both his magnaes head. “I know both of you will never give up and I wish you the best in everything. Don’t ever forget where you came from and I hope you know how much all the hyungs are so proud of you for coming this far.”

Eunhyuk pulled both of them in for a hug and playfully smacked Kyuhyun’s cheeks, walking away laughing. Next was the handsome Sungmin and everyone teased and called him “Kyutemin” while Sungmin shyly walked out.

“To Ryeowook, my best chingu, my best friend and my other half, I’ve never seen you smile so bright like this and I hope for the next hundred years, Kyuhyun will be the reason behind that beautiful smile of yours.” Sungmin raised his glass. “Here’s to Ryeowook being able to tame the one and only evil magnae.”

“Aish seriously even on my wedding day you guys call me evil.” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath.

Sungmin giggled. “And to Kyuhyun, I’m proud of you. From the moment you first made Ryeowook yours to you solving that god-awfully cheesy puzzle Ryeowook sent you to planning this whole amazing wedding on your own just for Ryeowook. I don’t need to say anything else for anyone to know how great your love for Ryeowook is. Here’s to the amazing romantic corny guy we never thought you’d ever be.”

Ryeowook gasped and turned to Kyuhyun. “You really solved it?”

Kyuhyun nodded. “You made a medley of all our parts in our songs.”

Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook’s temple. “And you promised me your heart and soul.”

“I do, I will always promise you the very best.”

Sungmin cleared his throat at the two lovers and toasted his drink, walking over to hug Ryeowook and then to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun patted Sungmin’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter