You're so dramatic

Will You Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you want to marry me, you have to do one thing first, Kyu.”

“What is it, Wookie?” Kyuhyun asked. “You know I’ll do anything and everything just for you.”

Ryeowook moved forward and whispered into Kyuhyun’s ears. “You have to get the approval from all the other 14 members first.”

Kyuhyun sighed, that conversation playing in his head again and again. He did promise Wookie he’d do anything and everything for him but… Getting approval from all the 14 members.. That’s a little too.. Kyuhyun’s head throbbed thinking of his overdramatic and overprotective hyungs.. This was going to be hard, goddammit. But hard or not, he was going to do it and he was going to get fourteen approvals and finally marry his one and only lover.

Kyuhyun should start from the easiest. One that have been supporting their relationship from day one. But who exactly was the easiest? Every one of s were too overprotective of Wookie and although he was the magnae, they cared for him a little bit more. Maybe because Ryeowook looked fragile compared to him. Whatever it was… Kyuhyun was starting to wonder what the hell he had gotten himself into.

Right at that moment, Ryeowook strolled into the room, humming one of their songs. Those sharp jaw lines, those flawless skin, those beautiful dark eyes… Ryeowook was perfect in every way possible. Kyuhyun’s heart skips a beat every time he sees Ryeowook. Five years together but he was still in awe of his lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter