Epilogue

The Ghost of the Twins

Epilogue

 

The last bell of the school year sounded throughout the building. Summer had finally arrived! Minwoo, Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin were leaving the building together happily chatting as they passed the gates. When they passed the train station, Minwoo stopped, gaining the attention of the others. “We should visit them.” Donghyun said looking at the shut down station. Minwoo smiled and nodded. Hyunseong and Jeongmin smiled. “Let’s go now.” Jeongmin suggested. The other three boys nodded and they walked to the cemetery to see the twins.

 

Jonghyun walked around town, his boss gave him and his team a few days off to relax after closing the Jo case. He continued his walk when he came upon a flower shop. Smiling, he walked in and bought two bouquets of flowers. He left the shop and went off to the cemetery. When he arrived, he noticed that Minwoo, Jeongmin, Donghyun, and Hyunseong were also making their way to the cemetery. Smiling, he rushed to catch up with them. “Hey look isn’t that Jonghyun?” Jeongmin pointed out. The group stopped to wait for the older to catch up to them “hi there, long time no see.” He said greeting them. The other boys smiled and nodded, “yes it has been a while.” Hyunseong replied. “Aren’t you working on a case?” Minwoo wondered. Jonghyun shook his head, “no, my boss gave my team a small vacation. I think we deserve it, this way, Taemin can concentrate on fully recovering and the others can have some time to themselves.” Jonghyun explained. “So, what are you doing here?” Donghyun asked. Jonghyun smiled, a little embarrassed, as he said, “I came to pay my respects, I promised the family I would so here I am.” The others smiled as well and they made their way to the cemetery together.

 

When they arrived, they looked for the resting place of the twins. Once there, Jonghyun placed the flowers down in front of the tombstones one for each twin. “There, promise kept.” He said as he began to pray for them. After they all prayed for the twins they were about to leave when they heard a voice, “where do you think you’re going?” The group looked to see Youngmin and Kwangmin sitting leisurely on their tombstones. “Hyungs!” Minwoo exclaimed happily. “So how’s the life of the living?” Youngmin wondered. Donghyun chuckled a little before replying, “Well it is summer vacation, it won’t be the same without you guys though. We were going to go to the beach but we thought it would be a little lonely.” Kwangmin smiled, “you should go, it’s your summer vacation after all, and besides who said we’re not going to be there, we could go, granted we won’t be visible to everybody.” The group chuckled. Youngmin noticed Jonghyun, “I didn’t expect to see you here, hyung.” Jonghyun smiled, “I came to fufill a promise I made to your parents.” Youngmin and Kwangmin shared a happy smile. “Speaking of your parents, have they visited you guys today?” Jeongmin wondered. Kwangmin nodded, “yes, early this morning.” Youngmin nodded, “well then we should be going now, come back and visit us some time.” Kwangmin nodded, “yes, don’t forget about us now unless you want to see our wrath.” He joked. The others laughed, but nodded. Kwangmin and Youngmin saw them off. Youngmin looked at his brother who stretched tiredly, “shall we rest Kwangmin?” Kwangmin nodded, “together?” Youngmin nodded and the two disappeared, finally able to rest peacefully together.

 

End


A/N: Well here it is, the end of this story. Thank you so much for your support on this one. I am glad that you enjoyed this story. This is my first fanfic that didn't have a pairing and its my first Boyfriend fanfic so thank you for your support. My goal for this story has been reached. My next goal is to finish one of the unfinished stories before the year ends. Again thank you so much! I will be bringing some new stories soon so keep and eye out for it! Thanks again,

M