Infiltrate

The Ghost of the Twins

Infiltrate

After Key got Jonghyun back to the office, he made his way to pick up Taemin and Minho who were at the train station looking for any other evidence. Meanwhile, Kwangmin arrived at Choi Corporation. He stood outside taking in the exterior of the building. He made his way inside and looked around. The place looked like a regular office building, but the younger noticed an odd aura surrounding the place. He paced the reception desk with ease and made his way further into the building.

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun and Key arrived to the office and gathered. Youngmin was there listening to their plan and how to go about getting unnoticed. Jonghyun looked at the other officers, “I need you three to go to Choi Corp. Kwangmin is already there looking around. Be his back up, today we arrest Choi and shut down that company.” The others nodded. “What about the two in the prison cell?” Onew asked glancing at the two prisoners that were worried about the corporation. “They’ll have plenty to say in court.” Jonghyun replied. Youngmin smirked at his comment.

 

Kwangmin ventured deeper and deeper into the building. The strange aura that he felt before suddenly vanished. From wall to wall he ventured in further and further until he reached a hall way that lead to the boss’s office. Kwangmin turned his attention to the office. He made his way to the door and went through it. The office was dark, but someone was there, he knew it. He moved until he was in the middle of the room when he was suddenly surrounded by four walls. Kwangmin looked around, “damn it was a trap.” He said to himself. On each wall was a sutra to capture and repel ghosts. From behind the desk, Mr. Choi chuckled and turned to look at Kwangmin. “Hello my ghostly friend.” Kwangmin’s eyes widened, he can see me? He thought. Mr. Choi got out of his chair and walked around his desk to stand in front of the ghost. “So, now that I have you, you will do as I say or else things will get ugly.” Kwangmin gulped, “Or else what?” He wondered. Mr. Choi smirked and snapped his fingers. At that moment two men came in with a barely conscious man. Once Kwangmin got a good look at him he recognized the man, “f-father.” Mr. Choi smirked, “unless you want your mother to become a widow, you will do as I say.” Kwangmin gulped, this was not in the plan he had to tell Youngmin and Jonghyun what was going on.