I'll Help

The Ghost of the Twins

I'll Help

The two ghosts looked at each other. “Y-Youngmin….” Kwangmin uttered his rage calming and the shaking pillars stilled themselves. The older ghost moved closer to the younger. Kwangmin brought his hand out and Youngmin did the same. Their hands slowly and carefully touched before the younger immediately embraced the other. “H-Hyung….” Youngmin wrapped his arms around his twin and released a held back sob. Kwangmin’s tears and sadness that his dead being was holding inside had been released and Kwangmin sobbed into his brother’s shoulder, “I’m sorry-h-hyung….I’m sorry…..I tried to wait for you…..” Youngmin, upon hearing that, began to cry harder and hold the ghost of his twin tighter, as if they were still alive. Jonghyun smiled, he wasn’t sure as to why the ghosts couldn’t see each other, but it looked like there was a huge weight lifted from their spirits. Jonghyun suddenly heard a twig break making him look around and pull out his gun. The twins parted and looked at Jonghyun, seeing the gun made them extremely uneasy, but they noticed how alert he was. “Is someone here?” Kwangmin asked, his hands still his brothers suit that he was buried in. Jonghyun nodded. The two brothers looked at each other before Youngmin began to speak, “Kwangmin, we have to help him, he’s trying so hard. I know you want revenge and I do too so let’s all work together ok?” Kwangmin looked at Jonghyun before sighing, “Why wasn’t he around for you hyung? You needed someone, right? Someone to help you, right? So, why believe him?” Youngmin smiled and said, “Yeah I do need someone and that some one is you, in life or death we are brothers and we will stay together, I feel like this is all my fault and I want to make it right by getting revenge, but we won’t get to that unless we help him.” Kwangmin looked at Jonghyun before saying, “fine, I’ll help.” Youngmin smiled. Jonghyun aimed the gun and called out, “who’s there? Come out this place is shut down for investigation.” Out from the staircase came the same mysterious man that Jonghyun met earlier, “what the, are you following me?” He questioned. The man took out his pistol and aimed it at Jonghyun. Kwangmin needed to help the detective as an apology for all the temper that he had to deal with. Kwangmin let go of his brother and lifted his hand making a metal bar from the train tracks shake and move. “m-murder” he uttered making the man look around. The metal bar broke off and flung itself into the man, making him loose consciousness. Jonghyun looked at Kwangmin who looked back at the older, “y-you brought my hyung to me. I wasn’t able to see him since I died. I-I miss him a lot. I also felt your presence at my grave, thank you and I-I’m sorry for being so angry.” Jonghyun smiled and put away his gun. “It’s fine, as long as I know I won’t get any more benches thrown my way then we’ll be fine.” Kwangmin chuckled, “yeah, you won’t.”

 

Jonghyun walked over to the twin ghosts and looked at the twins, “so will you two help me with the investigation?” Youngmin nodded and then looked at his brother, who nodded as well. Jonghyun released a sigh of relief and said, “Then we start the investigation tomorrow.” The twins nodded. Jonghyun smiled, “I’ll let you two be, I need to head back to the office, we need to get a team ready for tomorrow.” The two nodded, but Kwangmin called out to Jonghyun before leaving, “come here tomorrow, I’ll wait here.” Jonghyun blinked a little confused Kwangmin saw the confusion and said, “I’ll take you to the train crash site.” Youngmin gulped remembering how cold Kwangmin’s body felt when he went to see him at the hospital after the crash. Jonghyun nodded and thanked the ghost who nodded.

 

When Jonghyun left, the twin ghosts looked at each other and embraced each other once more. Youngmin was glad that he was able to see his twin even in death; he knew that he was happy. “Hyung, I’m sorry, I tried to wait for you but I-“ “Kwangmin don’t worry so much, I should be the one apologizing. If we just went home after school then none of this would have happened.” Kwangmin shook his head, “I’m sorry I left you alone, you seemed so sad.” Youngmin looked at the younger and asked, “Did you visit me when I was still alive?” Kwangmin nodded, “I wanted to try and comfort you, to try and have you smile so I can watch over you, but I never knew you would die in front of me.” Youngmin looked at his twin and said, “After this is over, let’s rest together.” Kwangmin smiled and nodded, “Sounds good to me.”