Gather, Investigation Begin!

The Ghost of the Twins

Gather, Investigation Begin!

Jonghyun finished telling Jeongmin and Minwoo what was going on. The two were ready to help and even managed to get Donghyun and Hyunseong to join in. They were now on their way to the train station. Youngmin decided to go on ahead. When Youngmin arrived, he immediately noticed the change in aura. Something was wrong, he looked around to try and find something out of place and he noticed a bench thrown onto the tracks. Kwangmin was mad, he knew that much. “Kwangmin, where are you?” He called out for the younger, but he received no reply.

 

Youngmin continued to walk around the area until he heard something rattle in the near the tracks. He looked to the tracks and inched closer. He heard the rattling of chains, once he got closer. “K-Kwangmin?” The older muttered when he recognized the figure. The younger ghost lifted his head and immediately called out, “h-hyung?!” Youngmin with out question bolted over to his brother and went to try and help him, but right as he came closer, it felt as if he was being pushed away. Kwangmin was chained to his spot there was a slight red hue around him. “Hyung, it hurts…” He uttered painfully. Youngmin understood, he was being dragged into the underworld. “What happened, Kwangmin?” Youngmin asked still trying to get closer to him. Kwangmin began to explain what happened, about how Woohyun came to the station and began to threaten him and lie to him saying that he was a friend of Jonghyun’s. He continued to say that Woohyun wanted to destroy the station so to stop him, Kwangmin wanted to get him to leave so he threw a bench at him and he faked that he was hurt and now he was like this. Youngmin looked at his brother who looked scared beyond belief. “h-hyung….I-I don’t want to go, I want to stay with you…I’m scared, please help me hyung…” He uttered through his sobs.

 

When Jonghyun arrived with Minwoo, Jeongmin, Donghyun, and Hyunseong, they came to the scene of Youngmin trying to help his brother. Jonghyun walked over and asked what had happened and Kwangmin gave him the same answer that he told his brother. Jonghyun saddened, he didn’t want this to happen, he needed to get this case solved as fast as possible. The chains around Kwangmin’s wrists grew tighter and heavier making him become dangerously close to the ground. Youngmin couldn’t do much to help his brother. Jonghyun knew what he had to do, he took out his phone and dialed a number, “Onew, its me.” He spoke.

The older was surprised and yet happy to hear from the younger, “what’s up Jonghyun?” He asked as if expecting some sort of apology from the detective.

“I want you to quit the damn superior act, Onew. Kwangmin is suffering, and he will be dragged to the underworld for something that he didn’t cause, you may be the head of my department, but don’t forget I lead this squad. I need your help and I won’t be able to do this on my own, I already stooped low enough to get teens involved, I need back up otherwise I’ll never get to close this case. Onew, don’t do this for me do it for the twins.” Jonghyun told him seriously, he looked at Kwangmin and then at Youngmin who seemed hopeful and a little proud.

Onew released a sigh, he knew that Jonghyun was right, but he was still not ready to believe that Jonghyun had all of the evidence. “Did you collect evidence?”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, he was getting frustrated, “Not physically, but I have leads that can help.”

Onew smirked, “alright, where are you?” he asked.

Jonghyun smiled, relieved, “At the shut down train station.”

Onew nodded, “alright, I’ll be there.”

 

After the two hung up, Jonghyun looked at Kwangmin who looked helpless, “Don’t worry Kwangmin believe in me. We’ll fix this.” He said trying to be comforting in some way. Kwangmin nodded and looked down to his chained wrists, it was getting too hot. It was beginning to be hard to control his temper, Kwangmin was slowly loosing himself in the heat and he was becoming angrier by the minuet. Youngmin could tell that his brother was slowly loosing his cool. “I’ll stay here and watch over Kwangmin, if you need anything, come and get me.” Jonghyun nodded. He looked at the four boys that were with him, “come with me, we need to get to the bottom of this and fast.” He ran off to the train crash site with the others following.