Chained and Burned

The Ghost of the Twins

Chained and Burned

Woohyun arrived to the station; the place looked very gloomy with the weather suddenly darkening. Releasing a sigh, Woohyun went up to the station. Once there, he looked around, there was no one there, no a trace of anyone. Woohyun looked around the station, thinking that the ghost that he was after was in the area. “Who are you?” He heard the voice of the ghost. Woohyun tried to hide his victorious smirk, even if he couldn’t see the ghost, the ghost could see him so he was mindful of his facial features. “Please come out, I’m….uh….I’m a friend of Jonghyun’s I’m in his team and I have come to ask you for your help.” Kwangmin wasn’t going to believe that, “I haven’t seen you with Jonghyun, don’t lie. Who are you?”  Woohyun was beginning to turn impatient. He walked around again and began to move benches to get the ghost to come out and show himself. Kwangmin didn’t really appreciate him making a racket and ruining his area. Kwangmin appeared near the tracks, on the opposite side of where Woohyun was. “What do you want?” He asked again. Woohyun turned and was a little taken aback to see the ghost in person. Kwangmin seemed serious; he was like an animal trying to protect its territory. Woohyun smiled, “Oh good, you showed your self.” Kwangmin didn’t like this guy, he didn’t like his aura that this guy had. Woohyun moved closer to the ghost, but Kwangmin backed away. Woohyun smirked, “easy there, I said I’m one of Jonghyun’s friends.” Kwangmin backed away again, “Like hell you are, I don’t remember seeing you with Jonghyun at all.” Woohyun knew this was going to be difficult, but not difficult. His assignment was to get this ghost chained and trapped by the flames of the underworld so that’s what he was going to do. He needed to know to get the ghost mad enough to attack him. So he began to wander around the station purposely moving benches and wandering farther from Kwangmin’s view which frustrated the younger, “are you going to tell me what you want? If not, leave.” Woohyun ignored him and continued to move about the station. Kwangmin was starting to loose his cool. “How long are you going to be here? This station is shut down, you’re not allowed here.” Woohyun smirked, “I am a detective I can go where ever I need to for evidence.” Kwangmin was really starting to get mad, “you are no where to being a true detective.” He spat. At this, Woohyun got mad and pulled out his badge, “do you think that a fake detective would have this?!” Kwangmin shrugged his shoulders, “So what? Just because you flash around a badge doesn’t mean that I will listen to you especially since I’m not of the living anymore.” Woohyun looked at the ghost; this wasn’t going to work as he planned. He approached the ghost who backed away. He pulled out his gun and aimed at the ghost who seemed to laugh, “Don’t mock me, if I get rid of this place you won’t be around.” Kwangmin lifted his hand and the bench began to move and shake off. Woohyun smirked he looked at Kwangmin with a fake horror look, “don’t be stupid.” He said. Kwangmin forced the bench off its hinges and was coming at full speed to Woohyun. The detective smirked he waited until the last minute and jumped out of the way, but faked that he was hurt. Kwangmin’s eyes widened. He suddenly felt hot, he looked at his hands and saw that chains were forming around his wrists, “a-ah~!” Kwangmin felt really hot, he felt like he was burning. Woohyun stood and smirked watching as Kwangmin collapsed to his knees. Woohyun turned and left muttering, “Mission accomplished.”  Kwangmin was in pain, he had never felt this kind of pain before it was like he was being burned alive. He closed his eyes and muttered, “Y-youngmin, h-help….”  


A/N:  Alright, I wanted to get this up for you guys sorry its kind of short, but I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks,

Miko