Evidence Found

The Ghost of the Twins

Evidence Found

Jonghyun and the others arrived to the crash site. Jonghyun took a deep breath and turned to the boys. “Ok, we need to find evidence, look around the area, and if you find anything come and get me immediately.” The others nodded and split up in different directions and began to search the crash site. Jeongmin walked along the tracks a little ways farther back, hoping to find something, but he had this feeling that he should go look in the forest area. He walked along the track until he saw something on the forest floor. He carefully made his way down to where the mystery object was. Once he was on there, he went over and searched the area, he noticed something in the bushes. “Donghyun hyung!” He called the older over. The older hearing his friend came by, “what is it?” He called out from the tracks, “get Jonghyun, I think I found something!” He replied. The older ran off like he was a wound up toy to find the detective who was looking through some left over rubble.

 

When Jonghyun heard the news from Donghyun, he immediately arrived to Jeongmin’s location. “It’s in the bushes, hyung. I can’t reach it though.” He told Jonghyun. The detective carefully made his way to the bushes; he moved the leaf covered branches out of the way until he noticed a small black object. He picked up the object and turned to the others. Looking at it curiously, he opened the wallet like object; it was a badge of some sort. He used his shirt to clean off the dust and read the name, ‘Choi Inc. Employee…Woohyun’ Jonghyun looked at the others, “Woohyun….” Gulping he quickly got back up to the tracks with the other boys behind him, “Woohyun….I am placing him under arrest.”

 

Meanwhile, Kwangmin continued to release small moans of pain. The chains began to tighten around his wrists and it was hard to keep his hands an inch above the ground. If he was still among the living then he wouldn’t think that ghosts sweat, but his forehead and temples were covered with a thin layer of sweat from the unbearable heat. “h-hyung…it’s hot….help me, hyung….” Kwangmin breathed out bringing his gaze up to his brother who was by his side. “Hold on, Kwangmin. I’m sorry I wasn’t here with you.” The older knelt down and reached to his twin to try and comfort him, but Kwangmin scooted away, not wanting to make the older experience the same pain that he was feeling.

 

 “Hey twins!” A voice called out, making both ghosts look up to see Onew with Minho walk up to the tracks. Youngmin looked at the older officers and said, “Jonghyun went to the train crash site.” Minho looked at Kwangmin and asked, “what happened to you?” Kwangmin raised his gaze to Minho and said, “I-It’s complicated just hurry and close this case.” Onew and Minho looked at each other a little confused, but went to find Jonghyun. Youngmin looked at Kwangmin decided that he needed to get his brother to his feet. “Kwangmin get up.” He, sternly, instructed. Kwangmin looked at his brother who had his arms crossed in front of his chest in a casual manner. “You didn’t do anything wrong, it wasn’t your fault. Those chains won’t hold you down.”  He said a little more gently this time. Kwangmin nodded and placed his hands on the ground so he could get his feet onto the ground. Pushing himself up to a standing position Kwangmin still felt as though he was being pulled downward and the burning feel began to intensify Kwangmin held back the pain he felt.

 

Onew and Minho arrived to the crash to find Jonghyun and four other boys. Onew recognized them from the interview. Jonghyun noticed the two officers and smirked, “you wanted evidence Onew?” Jonghyun asked. The older was now interested and came closer, Jonghyun pulled out a plastic bag with the badge. Onew was speechless he smirked, “you are one crazy detective, Jonghyun.” The younger smirked and nodded. Jonghyun handed the bag to Onew who took it without question. “What next?” Minho asked. Jonghyun turned to the other boys and said, “Well for now, you four can stay here with Youngmin and Kwangmin. I need to get to Woohyun’s office, I visited it earlier and I managed to grab his office keys. I need to investigate that office.” Onew was a little confused, “Why? We have our guy right?” Jonghyun shook his head, “I don’t think we have all of them. When I asked Minho to see if the ropes were examined at all, what did you get as a response?” Minho thought before saying, “They told me they didn’t do any sort of examination.” Jonghyun nodded, “exactly, so who do you think hangs onto those ropes?” The two officers looked at each other and gave him an understanding nod. “I have an interesting feeling that Woohyun is hiding something in his office. I need to check it out.” Onew nodded, “alright, go and be careful.” Jonghyun nodded and ran off.

 

Kwangmin was slowly loosing his cool, the heat affected his temper and the chains were now wrapped around his ankles, “Kwangmin calm down, stay calm.” Kwangmin shook his head, “s-stay away from me.” Youngmin watched helplessly, he hoped Jonghyun would be able to help his brother in some way.