Uneasiness

The Ghost of the Twins

Uneasiness

Once Youngmin was sure that Woohyun was out of the cemetery did he release the protective barrier around the area and released a sigh, Woohyun has been arrested, he should be happy, but why has the worry and suspicion not faded. Woohyun didn’t put up a fight when Onew cuffed him. He didn’t like that, it was so easy. He disappeared to check on Kwangmin and to rest for a little bit.

 

Onew brought Woohyun to his office and into the small cell where the other man that Jonghyun arrested sat. Onew stripped Woohyun of any items that the other had on him before shoving him into the small cell. However, Onew still seemed on edge after locking the cell door. ‘This seems too easy; he just gave himself up after fighting back before. Something else is going on, I need to tell Jonghyun, but I can’t leave these two alone.’ Leaning back in his chair, Onew looked up at the ceiling and sighed, ‘Kwangmin, Youngmin, if you can hear me find out what’s going on.’

 

Youngmin felt as though something wasn’t right, he turned to his brother who sat beside him. He was still in his sitting form, trying to recover as much energy as he could. “Kwangmin, Woohyun was arrested.” Youngmin began looking at his twin. The other nodded, his eyes still closed as he replied, “I know.” Youngmin smiled a little and said again, “that doesn’t put me at ease though, he was arrested too easily.” This time Kwangmin’s eyes opened and he released a sigh, “what do you want to do, hyung?” He asked. Youngmin thought for a moment before replying, “I’ll go to warn Onew and Jonghyun.” Kwangmin nodded and said, “I’ll go with you, I’ve regained most of my energy.” Youngmin nodded, “then why don’t you go talk to Jonghyun, he should be getting discharged today.” Kwangmin nodded and disappeared before Youngmin did.

 

When Kwangmin arrived to the hospital, Key was helping Jonghyun into the car to take him home. Kwangmin closed his eyes and disappeared only to reappear in Key’s car next to Jonghyun, “Hey, how are you doing?” He asked. Jonghyun looked to the younger boy sitting next to him, “I am not back at one hundred percent yet, but I’m a lot better. What about you?” Jonghyun replied looking at Kwangmin. The ghost smiled a little looking out the window, “I already told you, don’t worry so much about me; you have to recover first.” Jonghyun suppressed a chuckle. “There’s some news.” Kwangmin then began with a more serious tone. “Onew arrested Woohyun, according to Youngmin, he is keeping him in the cell at the office. However, Youngmin told me that he thinks that Woohyun allowed himself to get arrested; I want to head over to Choi corp. will you help me?” Jonghyun thought about it and smirked, “I’ve been working on this case to help you and your brother, so I will send Key, Minho, and Taemin with you.” Kwangmin nodded, “and you? You think you’ll be alright with Onew with the two prisoners?” Jonghyun nodded, “I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me. I have some business I need to take care of and Onew can help me with it.” Kwangmin smirked, “don’t over do it.” He disappeared with those final words. Jonghyun smiled to himself and leaned back into the car seat.