The Voice

The Ghost of the Twins

The Voice

Kwangmin was in a bind, the sutras surrounding him, created a barrier that not only, allowed humans to see him, but it also restricted his movement. He closed his eyes and tried to get in contact with Youngmin.

 

Meanwhile, Youngmin and was with Key, Minho, and Taemin when he heard his brothers voice. “Kwangmin? What is it?” He wondered. “d-don’t….ere….a…trap..dn’t….c-come.” Kwangmin’s voice was being cut off at random spots in hopes that the message would not reach him, but he got it loud and clear. It’s a trap. “Wait.” Youngmin spoke up making the officers look at the ghost, “Kwangmin has just contacted me, it’s a trap, if we go we’ll be in a bind.” Minho grunted in annoyance, “then what do we do?” Youngmin thought before looking at Key, “Do you have anyone that is willing to be a spy and get into the building without causing suspicion?” Key thought for a moment and released a sigh, “Onew should have some back at his house, he’s been work on something called the ‘Spy Bug’ we could use that, but I don’t know why you’re stopping us.” Youngmin looked at Key and said, “My brother is in there and he gave me a warning not to go inside, why should I risk your lives? It’ll be better to watch from afar and work out a plan first, then when Jonghyun and Onew join us-“ “When Jonghyun and Onew arrive, it may be too late.” Key cut him off. “Your brother is in there Youngmin, don’t you want to see what’s going on?” Youngmin chuckled, “don’t forget, that we are not of the living.” Key fell silent. Youngmin looked at the older, “do what you want, I am just telling you what I know.” Key then turned and looked at Minho and Taemin, “come along, we have a warrant to arrest the boss at the Choi company.” Youngmin released a sigh and followed along, knowing these officers they will do something reckless. ‘Kwangmin keep them busy for a little longer, we’ll be there soon.’

 

Back at the office, Jonghyun and Onew got together at one of the computers and began to gather the evidence together, Onew had sent the rope to one of his friends at the station to get it looked at while Jonghyun was recovering at the hospital and there were indeed finger prints left on the rope, and they matched Woohyun’s. The boys also looked over the ID that Jeongmin found at the train station and it was, indeed a real ID that belonged to Woohyun. All fingers pointed to him, but the two knew that someone else was pulling the strings and that’s the man who they were after. There was no clear evidence that the person behind it is the Choi Company’s president. That is until Jonghyun remembered the interview with the twin’s friends. “Onew, do you still have notes on the Choi Company and the Jo Company?” Jonghyun wondered. Onew quickly tapped some buttons on the computer before nodding, “yes, it says here that the head of Jo company had a friend who is the head of Choi Corp. and that the two have been good allies of one another for business, but with the companies popularity, the Jo Company is a lot more popular which drove away customers, and that affected the money coming in and leaving the company.” That is what I have from my notes and the records that I managed to find at the headquarters.” Jonghyun nodded and leaned back into his chair. He remained silent until realization hit him, “hold on! If Choi and Jo had such a bad relationship, then Choi would go to any lengths to get his company to be number one again, right?” Onew nodded. Jonghyun rapidly got up out of his chair and grabbed his jacket, “Onew get as many officers to the Choi Company immediately!” Onew seemed to understand the urgency and nodded before quickly grabbing his walkie-talkie and called every police station, “All units this is Lee Jinki we need all units at Choi Corp. as soon as possible we have possible hostages in the building, I repeat we need all units to Choi Corp!”

 

Kwangmin stood still in his prison; Mr. Choi left the office with a big grin on his face. He gave Kwangmin an option, to either, join him and kill the detectives and his father will remain alive or, to his father die and Mr. Choi gets a hold of the Jo company. Kwangmin looked at his barely conscious father. “F-father…” Kwangmin uttered. The man in the corner looked up and his eyes widened, “K-Kwangmin? I-Is that you?” Kwangmin’s look softened as he smiled sadly, “yes, father I’m here.” He replied. Mr. Jo stood up, using the wall as support. He had tears in his eyes, “oh son…is Youngmin with you?” Kwangmin shook his head, “No he is not, but I do need your help, please help me.” He nodded and asked, “What do you need me to do?” Kwangmin eyed the three sutras that are placed on the wall, “please remove those sutras, quickly.” Mr. Jo nodded and went to take them off. Slowly, but surely, each of the sutras were removed. Once the last one was removed Kwangmin walked over to his father and said, “thank you and I’m sorry to bring such sorrow to our family, forgive me.” Mr. Jo smiled, “Kwangmin, don’t worry about us, as long as you’re resting peacefully with your brother then we will be happy. Your mother and I miss you two, so it was nice to see you one last time.” Kwangmin smiled and said, “let's get out of here.” Mr. Jo nodded and followed Kwangmin who made sure that they weren't being followed and made sure that each way that they went was safe for his father.

 

Meanwhile Mr. Choi was monitoring everything from the security room.'So if this one won't obey looks like we'll have to do something a little different.' He thought to himself. His scowl grew into an evil smirk as he looked to someone next to him, “you know what to do.” The man nodded and began to chant something under his breath.

 

Key, Minho, and Taemin arrived at Choi Corp. with Youngmin not far behind. Youngmin observed the building while Key was giving instructions to Minho and Taemin. It was then that he felt an odd presence trying to surround him. It felt like his ears were ringing and the annoying ringing sound deafened everything around him. Well, everything except a voice that went into his head uttering, “get rid of them...do it go inside and get rid of them.” Young covered his ears to try and block out that voice, but the voice was too loud he was beginning to loose control of his body as the voice continued, “you can’t resist, go inside that building and get rid of Kwangmin and man Jo!” father is with Kwangmin? I have t-to get to Kwangmin…D-dongseng s-stay away…d-don’t come K-Kwangmin can you hear me? “It’s too late, stop struggling! You won’t resist!” The voice commanded and finally Youngmin’s eyes hazed and he couldn’t fight the voice anymore, he made his way into Choi Corp to hunt down Kwangmin and Mr. Jo.

 

Meanwhile, Kwangmin and Mr. Jo were slowly making their way to the first floor of the building. It wasn’t until they got to the second floor that Kwangmin hear Youngmin’s voice, he heard something, but the voice was cut off almost as soon as it began to reach him. “We need to be careful.” Kwangmin warned. Mr. Jo nodded and the two continued until Kwangmin pulled back his hand to stop Mr. Jo from moving. In front of them, was Youngmin, his eyes hazed and he was ready to fight. Kwangmin looked at Mr. Jo who looked like he was going to pass out from seeing Youngmin as a ghost. “Father go get out of here, I’ll deal with Youngmin.” The older man hesitantly nodded before leaving to try and find another way to escape. Kwangmin got into position ready to defend himself.