Spy

The Ghost of the Twins

Spy

Once he hung up, Mr. Choi’s grunt shakily made his way to the train station. How was he supposed to capture a pair of ghosts on film? He wasn’t sure if he was willing to do this, but he would much rather face two angry ghosts than his one, living, angry boss. He sighed as he made his way to the dreaded train station that was taunting him in the distance.

 

At the station, Kwangmin sat at the edge his legs dangling if he were alive; he would try to reach the rails of the train tracks. He still couldn’t believe that Jonghyun was breaking his promise. Or was it that, he jumped to conclusions? Youngmin was back at the cemetery and hasn’t come back. Kwangmin suddenly felt the air shift and looked around seeming to be lazy or discouraged, but he knew someone was there. Their presence was familiar, too familiar. Kwangmin stood up and looked around. He didn’t like being watched it made him nervous, on top of that he was alone and not with Youngmin that might be a good thing.

 

The grunt his phone and began filming. The grunt knew the ghost was aware of his presence, but he stayed where he was not budging an inch, afraid that the ghost will spot him. His hand was shaking slightly he wasn’t sure if it was from holding the phone up for a long period of time or if it was because of his fear for this ghost. He found himself holding his breath most of the time hoping the he wouldn’t get caught. He wished ghosts would have foot steps, he had no idea where the ghost was, he wasn’t even sure if he was in frame of the camera. He didn’t want to take his chances so he stayed put.

 

Kwangmin walked around the station, he tried to find who ever was in the area, someone was playing hide and seek and Kwangmin was it. He didn’t appreciate playing a game when he didn’t want to play. The ghost was getting frustrated and annoyed and the area around him suggested that, when he walked past some bushes they began to rustle rather violently. He still couldn’t find the intruder. His eyes were hard and cold as he circled the station for what seemed like the hundredth time. He was starting to think that his dead mind was beginning to play games on him. He was about to stop his never ending search, but noticed something move a little ways away from. He walked over to the area and leaned over to try and see who was spying on him. He knew this person and now he saw this person, but the only problem was that this person had seen him and was trying to record him. This immediately angered him and he released an agonizing scream. The man in the bushes jumped trembling; he was now face to face with the ghost. Kwangmin was enraged, someone was spying on him. “What do you want from me?” He questioned. The man was so scared that his phone dropped out of his hand. Kwangmin glanced at the camera, “what do you want?” He asked again getting a little angry. The man bent down to get his phone, but the ghost was faster. The man was face to face with the ghost and he was scared stiff. “Why were you recording me? Was killing me not enough for you?” Kwangmin spoke in a low cold tone. The man grabbed his phone and took off like a dog with his tail between his legs. Kwangmin didn’t like where this was going, he needed to get to Jonghyun and tell him what was going on. “Kwangmin?” The ghost turned to see his brother, appearing from the train tracks. “Hyung, you’re back” The younger spoke and went to his brother. “Is there everything alright?” Youngmin wondered. Kwangmin sighed, “hyung, someone was here trying to capture me on camera.” Youngmin looked around, “did he catch you?” He asked. Kwangmin shrugged, “I don’t know, can ghosts be caught on film?” Youngmin shrugged, “should we tell Jonghyun?” Kwangmin shot his brother a glare, “no.” Youngmin saddened, “you’re still upset?” Kwangmin pouted, “You had to ask.” He muttered. Youngmin sighed, “You know, maybe we should give him another chance. He does want to help us.” Kwangmin sighed, “He broke a promise he promised that we would be able to rest together, but he’s prolonging everything.” Youngmin sat down beside one of the columns and replied, “I understand how you feel, dongseng. However, think about it this way, his partner was injured and the rest of his group won’t help him unless he gets evidence, the only people he can count on right now are us.” Kwangmin sighed; he knew that Youngmin was right so there was no reason why he should be mad. Maybe, it was because it was a promise that Jonghyun made to both him and his brother. He decided to listen to his brother and said, “Alright, we should figure out where he is though.”

 

Meanwhile, Mr. Choi’s grunt managed to get back to his bosses office. He came through the back door and walked up to the office. Mr. Choi was signing some papers when the grunt walked in. He looked up, “well, look what the cat dragged in, did you get what I asked for?” He asked. The grunt nodded and he handed his boss the phone. The older man began to play the video and was enraged, “do you think this is some kind of joke?!” He exclaimed. The grunt shrunk a few sizes, “s-sir?” “I asked you to get a video of them and what do I get?” Before the grunt got a chance to reply, a voice came from the phone, it was faint but it wasn’t the grunts voice, it belonged to the ghost. “What do you want?”…. “Was killing me not enough?” Mr. Choi smirked, “excellent work. We will use him.” The grunt was a little taken back, “sir?” Mr. Choi gave his follower a small smirk before replying, “All in good time.”