A Weird Feeling

The Ghost of the Twins

A Weird Feeling

After their first class, the twins went to the library to work on a project for another class. They sat down at a table that the teacher reserved for the class to use. They grabbed some books off of the shelf, sat down, and began to work the comfortable silence between them grew as they worked to get the project done. It wasn’t until a few minuets later that Youngmin suddenly got an unusual feeling in his gut. He looked up from his textbook to Kwangmin who was writing notes from a different textbook into his notebook. Something is not right. He thought to himself. “Kwangmin are you doing anything after school?” He asked. The younger paused for a moment, thinking if he had anything he had to do. After a moment, or two, he shook his head, “No, why?” The older gulped and replied, “Something doesn’t feel right, stay with me after school, it won’t be long, and I just need to turn in a paper.” He had uneasiness in his voice as he spoke. Kwangmin taking a mental note of the uneasiness nodded, “yeah. I’ll wait for you at the train station, ok?” Youngmin nodded and the two continued to work.

 

As the day went on, Youngmin’s weird feeling he had from earlier never went away. In fact, it got worse; it was gnawing at his core to the point that he had to have Kwangmin with him at all times.  The younger was starting to worry, “hyung, are you sick? Do you not feel well?” he asked at one point during lunch. Minwoo, a classmate, noticed it too. “Yeah you don’t look well at all.” He added in. The older gulped and replied, “I’m fine, really. I just have been getting this weird feeling today.” Kwangmin sighed and said, “as long as you’re ok.” The rest of the day went some what alright, Youngmin started to calm down. He came to the conclusion that he was just over reacting on the weird feeling but, his instincts, his gut was telling him otherwise.