Chapter. 09

Sick Enough to Die

 

C hapter. 09

I'm only yours

 


Double update again

Triple update? Let's see~

>.<


Baekhyun's POV

 

    

     What i just remain silent. She can't kiss other boys. But, it's for her own good. I've to leave Soo Ra, we can't be together. I just want to close the door but Kyungsoo stop me by shouting at me, "You stupid, Baekhyun! Your girlfriend is in trouble now." I look at him, he look really mad at me. "I don't care about her. She can do whatever she want, she's not my girlfriend." I lied. "Baekhyun, you can't lied to me or yourself. You love her." He said and smirked at me. "I don't! Who said that?" I yelled at him. Then he pointed at my eyes, and said that my eyes look sad when Soo Ra leave. I've to admit it, i can't stop loving her. You smart , Kyungsoo.

 

     "Baekhyun, now please. Go for her, stop her." He pleased me. I nodded, and go out from my room. I walked through the corridor, looking for Suho's room. It was easier, because there's one room that have lots of people peeking through the window. Should be that room. It's far from my room. Kyungsoo follow me too, he help me go to Suho's room. All the boys move back when they saw me coming to the room, "I think there'll be a third world war." One of the boys whispered to others and i can heard it.

     Kyungsoo and me peek from the window, but we can't see anything, but we could heard someone chuckled and kissing in the room like, "euhmm.." "hihi.." "S-stop it Soo-- euhmm.."

 

     I can't hold it anymore, i go to the door and brukkk!! i kick the door and it openned. "What did you do to Soo Ra?!" I shout at Suho and punch him, then pull Soo Ra from him. They're all shocked, even Kyungsoo and the boys out there shocked too. I saw Suho's lips there's lipstick mark, should be Soo Ra's. "Stupid Soo Ra, why did you kissed him?" I frown sadly and put my hand to Soo Ra's lips, i wipe her lips. "What are you doing to my lips?" She try to stop my hand.

 

     "Cleaning his bacteria. Please hold on." I keep on wiping her lips. Then I kissed her, infront of many people there. She was shocked, "Why did you kissed me, after you just abandon me?" She asked. "How many time i kissed you is no use anymore. That bastard had got your kiss." I sighed, I glare at Suho but he looks so shocked after i had punch him. I don't care he's the principals's son or what, that i care is only Soo Ra.

 

     "B-but i don't kissed him, Baekhyun." Soo Ra said, and my eyes widden. "What th--" I look at Suho then to Soo Ra, "I don't kiss him, you're the one who steal my kiss just now." She blushed. "Bwoh?" I was shocked. How can i'm the one who steal her kiss? Isn't Suho that kiss her first. Why my life is so complicated, i don't understand what is happening just now.

 

      Soo ra chuckled, "Stupid Baekkie, you don't understand what is happening, right?" She laughed and blushed a bit. She is going to explain it but Suho cut her word. "Are you just punching me, Byun Baekhyun? You're so brave." He wipped his blood in his lips, yet i just nodded and smirked at him.

 

     "Ya! I just been bullied by your girlfriend and then someone enter my room, i think i'm save. But you punch me in my face!"

 

     He scolded me, now i don't understand everything that happening in here. And Suho explain me everything, he said that Soo Ra come to his room and locked the door. He think she will kiss him but no, she put a lipstick on Suho's lips, and cover his mouth with a handkerchief. Then i come and punch his face.  Suho explain to me rapidly, and i just stand there, speechless.

 

     Soo Ra hand me the handkercrief with a red spot that looks like Suho's lips, "No need to pay for your girlfriend, Byun Baekhyun! Get that girl away from me!" Suho yelled anggirly. And Soo Ra laughed. "What? They told me to steal a kiss, not to kiss you." She said, and make Suho anggier. Kyungsoo came into the room, and poke my shoulder. "You're soo in trouble for hitting EXO's leader, Baekhyun." He whisper to me, and i gulped.

 

     "I want you to come to the office tomorrow Baekhyun." Suho said, and ask all of them to leave his room. Soo Ra, Kyungsoo, and me leave the room. Yeah, i'm so in trouble. I thought. I looked at Soo Ra and make an eyecontact with her. She blushed, and i feel the temperature is rising too. "So, Baekkie. Guess what? You can't leave me." She smirk at me, and leave me with Kyungsoo, running to her dorm. "So sweeetttt~~" Kyungsoo teased me.

 

    "Baekhyun, Let's go back. Tomorrow you'll meet all of EXO member." Kyungsoo said, i nodded. Prepare for tomorrow, 10 boys gonna hit me for Suho, i hope Kyungsoo doesn't included in it.

 

 


 

 

     "Rise and shine, sleepy boy!!" Kyungsoo shout like my mother, and hit me multiples time. I open my eyes slowly, it's the first day of school. "What time is it Kyungsoo?" I ask, don't want to be late for the first day of school. "15 minutes before the bell.. ring?" He said, innocently. I was shocked when he said that, i run to the bathroom as fast as i can, i just notice that Kyungsoo has dressen up. If i'm late i'll be punished by the teacher.

 

     After i'd finish, i come out the bathroom, looking for mirror. "You're handsome already, Baekhyun. Let's go now." Kyungsoo roll his eyes. "What ever you said." i pout. I take my bag and run out the room with Kyungsoo to the main building, the school. He held to the news board, looking for our class "Baekhyun, we're not in the same class." Kyungsoo said, sadly. "Nae, i hope i could change the class." I said jokingly. I sighed in realive, i wasn't in the same class with Soo Ra.

 

      "Baekhyun, be carefull okay? You're in the same class with 3 EXO's member." Kyungsoo warn me, i frown with what he said. Three? That's too much to handle!  I'm so lucky i guess, very lucky until i don't want to enter this class. Good thing that Soo Ra doesn't in this class too, thanks god. I don't know what to say to her. I enter the class, look for a seat in the back. I seat in the back, beside the window. The seat is grouped 2 person per table. I seat there without knowing there's 3 boys are walking to my place. They look shocked and whisphering each other. Then one of them come closer to me.

 

     "Excuse me. Can i sit here?" A good-looking boy said with a kind smile, he look like an angel. "Sure" I smile back. Of course i can't reafuse, he looks so kind. "Then we'll sit in here, Lay." A cute boy pointed a table infront of me. Oh. So this angel boy name is Lay. The third boy just sit without saying any word. He's tall, his face look similar with Soo Ra, a little bit.

 

     "Anyeonghaseo Baekhyun ah. Yixing imnida, just call me Lay." The boy beside me introduce himself. "An-- eh wait. Where do you know my name?" I stare at him with my wide eyes, he just smile at me. How can this angelic boy know my name? Is he a real angel that can know everything? "Everyone know. Byun Baekhyun, my sister's boyfriend. Park Soo Ra. Anyeong, i'm Park Chanyeol. Soo Ra's brother." At last the tall boy talk. I can't say anything, i was shocked. I though Soo Ra brother is in the other country and far older than me, i'd meet him once when we're still a kids and i didn't remember his face. Who guess, just 1 year older than me ?

 

     The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rank just enter the senior high school for 2 year, when it was suppose to be 3 years. That's why i'm in the same class with Soo Ra's brother, even Soo Ra and Kyungsoo only have 2 years too. "Anyeong, Baekhyun ah. I'm Luhan." The cute boy who was sitting next to Soo Ra's brother said. I nodded. I don't know who they are before they said, "Baekkie, i guess you have to come to our leader room after the school?" Luhan said. I facepalmed myself, their leader? Are this guys is the 3 EXO member that Kyungsoo had just said?

 

     No way!! Why did they sit here?! For the first time i'm happy because a friendly guys talk to me. But who know they're EXO member. 1 year full of trouble.

 

     "Yes i'm going to Suho room after class." I said to them as the teacher came in which mean school started, i doesn't even heard the bell ring. "Baekhyun, if we ask you to join EXO. Will you accept it?" Lay suddenly asked me. "BWOH!?" I shout, and make all of the students in the classroom look at me. "WHO SHOUT AT MY CLASS??!" The teacher glare at us. I stand from my seat and bow for appologise from the teacher.

 

     "Byun Baekhyun, you're the 2nd rank please don't talk during the class." The teacher said, and i apologize again. I could heard the student laughing at me. Seriously, what is Lay just said? "Hehe, looks like you'll shock like that if it's happenning." Lay, Luhan and Chanyeol are giggling. "Don't know." I answer Lay question at last then pouts.

 

     For the whole day, i didn't talk to Soo Ra. I always run away whenever i saw her, or even hide. I just talk with Kyungsoo, Lay, Chanyeol, and Luhan when it was break time. Lay was so friendly, he keep on talking to me, even during the class. Luckily, the teacher doesn't notice it. At last, the last bell ring. It's mean school was over, time to find Suho.

 

     "We're going with you." Luhan said, and i nodded. Then the five of us walk to Suho's father office.