Chapter. 03

Sick Enough to Die

 

C hapter. 03

Couple Keychain

 


Double post!

I think i'm going to post another one or two chapter again~

Be ready ><


Baekhyun's POV

 

     "Mr. Park, aren't you going to congratulate me on my discharge?" I grin widely as Mr. Park was checking me for the last time, "Congratulation on your discharge." He said without any expression, tch, this doctor are really cold. "From now on, i don't need to sleep here anymore!" I smile happily, today i can go home and spend my rest of life like normal child. But still, no sugar, no sports, and, "You were told to come back here every 2 days for regular check-up, right?" Mr. Park said and i nodded.

 

     Mr. Park remove his stethoscope from his ears, "You're fine, you can go now." He said, "Yeah!" I run out of the room happily, "Ya! You can't run!!" Mr. Park shout but i ignore him, i skip happily to my parents who was waiting at their car infront of the hospital building. "Umma.. I'm ready let's go home now." I smiled to my mom that still packing all my stuff, and put it behind the car.

 

     "Remember, don't eat sweet thing or do sport, okay?" My dad say as he drive the car away from the hospital, i nodded. Anyway. I'm going to be fine, i've this disease for 4 years already. I just need to follow the rules, and i'll be fine. I can't wait to go to the school again tomorrow, i'll be in the same class with Soo Ra. I'm so happy that i can enter year six in elementary school, whenever i often go to school. I study at the hospital too, kay.

 

 

     "But don't be scared baekhyun, it's not a deadly disease, you'll be fine as long as you follow the rules i gave you." My dad say out of nowhere, i don't even ask that. And without i knowing, that was the first lie that my dad ever said to me. But because i didn't know that time, i trusted them. And even Soo Ra tell me that my parents is right, that the disease is not a big problem. So i trusted them even more and try to forget about the heart attack i've ever get in the past and now i just need to listen to the rules, and i'll be okay.

 

     But... I was wrong to trust them, it was a deadly disease.

     I shouldn't be too relax for this time. Now i'll be facing the death, if i didn't follow the rules.

 

 


 

 

     I walk inside the school, i can't believe that i can enter the school again. I was so happy. Everyone who saw me greet me, and even congratulate me because now i can enter the school like others. I skip happily to my class, and i find Soo Ra sitting in one of the seat. My heart beat faster, i often see her in uniform. She become prettier and prettier every secon, i really love her.

 

     "Soo Ra ah!" I walk inside the class. She turn her head to my direction, "Oh, you have been discharge!" She smile happily, she told me to sit on a seat beside her. My love for her grew day by day. She excuse herself to go to the restroom, i was bored so i take a look at his bag and i found a lunch box. I smirk playfully, and hide it in my bag.

 

     I love how Soo Ra fussed over me, whenever i did something reckless. So everyday i got Soo Ra angry on purpose.

 

     All i can think about is only you, Soo Ra

 

 

 

Your's POV

 

     "YA! BYUN BAEKHYUUNNN!!"

 

     I scream. I found out that someone just steal my cheesecake and it was my last cheesecake, I know it was him! I really need to find him now, and he should pay. He can't be eating that cheescake, right? He know he can't eat sugar. tch, i sighed looking inside of my bag. I can't leave anything mine with Baekhyun anymore, it will always gone. Just wait, i'll find that burglar.

 

     I run from my class, looking for a familiar brown-haired boy. I walk through the corridor, and i see Baekhyun. I walk to him slowly, "Ya!" I yelled. He was shocked when he notice me standing there. He try to escape by running away from me, but i'm fast too. I jump to his back and making him fall to the floor. "Ouch!!"

 

     "Byun-Baek-Hyun !! Give me back my cheesecake, now!"  I said angrily. "Aniya! It was in my stomach now."  He stuck out his tongue, i know he was lying. There's no way he could eat that without getting into the hospital now. "Geez, give it back!"  I glared at him, but he shook his head innocently. "Fine. You owe me a cheesecake! Keep your wallet ready." I said, "Okay, okay, i'll give it back. It was inside of my bag." He surrender, and i smirk in victory.

 

     Then i just realize, a lot of girls are looking at both us. Many of them eyeing and even glare at me, they should be the buns of girl that just walked with him before i came and disturb them. How could this burglar has a lots of fan girls in a day. "Hey! Who do you think you are?!" One of the girls scold me. "What have you done to prince Baekhyun!?" The other one follow. "Wow, how dare you pushed our prince?" Then all of them mad at me.

 

     Oh my cheesecake.. Are they just calling him, Prince Baekhyun?!?! Well, i've to admit it, he's good-looking, top ranking student for this year even though he doesn't even school often, good at sport but he can't do it often, well yeah.. He's perfect. But, they don't need to called him a prince! There should be many boys out there that are more perfect then this burglar. "OMG!! I push the prince? Wow~ I'm so brave. Anyway i'm Park Soo Ra, Baekhyun's future wife. He promise me that." I said like a matter of fact, what? I'm not lying. He did say that when we're child.

 

     The girls eyes widden, shock to my answer. Baekhyun laughed silently in the back, i walk away from them and leave him with that kind of 'sasaeng fans of him' in the corridor. I could heard they let out their 'cute' voice, asking if i'm joking or not. Hmp, Baekhyun's slave. I smirk. I walk back to my class as the bell ringing, that's mean school started. It's history lesson, it was so boring. So i just look at the window and daydreaming about someone. Yeah, you know. Baekhyun.

 

     I love him, i'd always love him since were both just a kids. But sadly, i'm not even his girlfriend ...

 

 


 

 

     The school endded, "Let's go home, Soo Ra ah!" Baekhyun said, and i nodded. We talk about many things while walking out of the school, i saw Baekhyun's parent and my mom are laughing together. Baekhyun are about to walk to his parents, but i stop him.

 

     "Wait, Baekhyun ah." I open my bag and give him a keychain, he smile and take it. "Treasure it until we're married, okay? Couples with mine." I said and he nodded cutely, and we walk to our parents while holding each other hands.