Chapter. 20

Sick Enough to Die

C hapter. 20

Wolf

 


Omo!! I can update now!

I'm really sorry for not updating for weeks (Maybe months)

There's some errors with my wifi connection. and now i can update! yay!

Now enjoy~


Your's POV

 

     Baekhyun always went to the hospital to meet Minah since that day. He doesn't have to check his blood yet he still go to the hospital, i'm jealous with her. He doesn’t even talk to me any more since that day and i can’t do anything to make him talk to me. I know i’m being harsh to Minah who have heart disease now, but still. I’m not wrong to do that, right?

 

     "So, have you guys choose random girls?" I asked EXO and they nodded except for Kyungsoo, "I'll just pull random girl later." He sighed. "I'll go with Yura." Luhan said happily and send creepy smile that he thought is cute to Yura that's standing beside of me. Yura chuckled, "I just feel pitty for him." She said and earn a glare from Luhan, "Ya! How could you say that!"

 

     We all laughed until we realise that Baekhyun wasn't here, again. "Where's that kid again?" Kris sighed. We're all now in a shopping mall, to buy an outfit for this night prom. "Let's go first without Baekhyun." Suho enter the mall and we nod before following him into the mall. "First, Yura and Soo Ra's dress. There." Suho said like a mother and point to a shop that sold pretty gown and dresses. "Suho.. It looks so expensive." Yura complain, Suho smile before he said that he'll treat us. I don't know how this rich kid think, he always treat us. Then we walk in the shop.

 

      As Yura and me keep on trying dresses, the salesgirls keep on flirting with EXO. We just keep on trying dresses that EXO gave us, "Ya! Stop it." Kai feel annoyed and tell the salesgirls to go, but they don't. I feel pitty for these 11 handsome boys, being handsome .

 

      After we buy the dresses, we walk to a shoe store and buy some heels. We walk again and buy an outfit and shoes for the boys. "Two hour before the prom!" Suho said as he take a peek on his watch and we all cheers. "Baekhyun hasn't come yet?" I suddenly asked, we have done buying things and he didn't even show up. They shooked their heads just then Kyungsoo's phone ring, we all look at Kyungsoo and Suho grap his phone before Kyungsoo can answer it by himself. "Baekhyun." He mumbled when he look at the phone's screen.

 

     "Ya! Where the hell are you?" Suho hissed after pressing the green button. I can't hear what Baekhyun was talking with Suho, but Suho seems to be so mad. He end the call, and started to shout, "Damn it!” We all look at him and wait for him to say something. "He's not coming." Suho said and my eyes slightly widden, he’s not coming? I feel like i’m going to cry and yelled at him infront of his face. Why he's not coming? i sighed and walk slowly to the front door to leave the shop, Yura walk with me too. "Don't be sad, Soo Ra." She give me a simpathetic smile and i nodded slowly.

 

     EXO walk to us when they realise that we have leave the shop, "Soo Ra! I'll go with you as your partner then." Kyungsoo said and i smile at him, "Nae." I nodded slowly, “Ya, don’t get upset. We’ll party happily without that stupid hyung tonight!” Sehun and Tao beam to me and i smile, i'm lucky to have them. They always been there with me when i’m sad.

 

     We drive back to the school, and get to our rooms to change, an hour before the prom, we should hurry. "See you guys at the prom entrance door!" Suho said and walk to the boys dorm. Yura and me walk back to our room and change to the dresses. “I don't used to use this kind of heels." I complain and Yura chuckled, "Me too." She curl my hair and make my hair beautiful because i can't do it myself, of course i can’t. "Thanks for the help, Yura." I said happily and she smile at me. "Let's go then." She pull me out of the room and walk out the dorm with me.

 

     We walk to the entrance and found EXO were ready with theirs random girl. Kyungsoo hold my hand and Luhan hold Yura's. "You look gorgeous." Kyungsoo said and smile to me, "Thanks." I chuckled. We walk inside the hall together, we have eat and dance too, but i don't feel really well. I keep thinking about Baekhyun the whole time. What is he doing now? Is he going out with Minah so he can't come? Or he doesn’t want to come because i’m his partner?

 

    "Soo Ra ah.” Kyungsoo suddenly said and make me stop thinking about Baekhyun, i force a smile at him. "What is it, Kyunggie?" I asked, he stare at me for some secons before start talking. “Let’s go to your dad’s hospital.” My eyes widden, “What? No, let’s just stay here.” I sighed, even when i really want to go there to find Baekhyun.

 

     "No, we need to find him. I can't join the prom happily if you're sad like that." Kyungsoo sighed, i lower my head. “But don’t you want to stay here?” I asked again, being unsure. “No, i don’t. Let’s just find that stupid bacon.” He smile and i smile back, he pull my hand with him. “Kaja!” We walk to his car, soon he drive him car away from the school. I keep on thanking him for coming with me to the hospital, but he keep on saying that he want to go to punch Baekhyun and i don’t need to thanked him.

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

     "Oppa! Let's take a picture!" Minah beam happily and i can only nod, i can't refuse her. To be honest she's so stubborn and i think her disease is so bad. Every time i refuse her, she will cried and the disease attack her. That's why i can't go to the prom, i just refuse to stay before and she got a heart attack because of it. I thought i can appologize to Soo Ra about slapping her days ago tonight, but i couldn’t even come. I’m sure she hates me more now.

 

      I smile and create a peace sign with my fingers. "Say kimchi!!" She said and klik! she save the picture of us. I sighed, i don't even have any selca with Soo Ra. Ah, i need to clear things up. I can’t always think about Soo Ra, my mission is to forget about her. I sighed secretly, i don’t even hear anything that Minah said now.

 

     But, she suddenly tap my shoulder and i look up to her forcing a smile. "Yes?" I asked, she look at me for some secons before she lowered her head. "Oppa, are you going out with Soo Ra?" She muttered and i keep silent for a while. I sighed, "No, we're not going out." Then she raise her head with a bright smile plastered on her face, "Jinjja?!" I bite my lower lips and nodded before faking a smile again. "Glad to know." She sighed softly and that make me look at her, confused. "What did you say again?" I asked but she shook her head, "Nothing, oppa!" She smile brightly again.

 

     "I need to go to the restroom." I said to her with a smile. “Oh, hurry come back.” She grin and i nod before walking out of the room, i passed a nurse and told her to accompany her in the room until i get back from the restroom. She nod and enter the room. I turn to look at the door of Minah’s room lastly before shooking my head and enter the restroom. Since when i was stuck with her? I sighed.

 


 

     "Annyeong, eonnie!" Minah grin happily to the nurse when she enter to her room. "Annyeong, Minah ah. I see someone is really happy today." The nurse said and give her a teasing smile, Minah giggled while nodding her head. "Of course i am, eonnie! Look i was taking a selca with Baekhyun!" She beam happily and the nurse was happy for her too, "At last, huh? You always told me about him." The nurse said as she take look at her phone.

 

     "You guys are a cute couple." The nurse said as she point to the phone screen, "Really?" Minah giggled and the nurse nodded again. As the nurse said couple a smirk appear at Minah's lips but the nurse doesn't realise it. "At last, you become his girlfriend?" The nurse turn to smile at her and big grin appear at Minah's lips.

 

     "Yes! He just confess to me, and now he is mine, eonnie." She lied.

 


 

      "I'm back." I said as i enter the room and the nurse get up from the seat, "I'll be going now." She said and wink at Minah earning a giggle from her. What's it about? I though confusely. Just before the nurse leave she whispered to my ear, "Take care of her, you're lucky to have such a bubbly girlfriend." When the nurse leave, i frown. I'm so confused now. Did she just say a girlfriend? But, i don't even have one, i had break up with Soo Ra.

 

     "What are you talking with the nurse just now?" I asked her but she just smile, "Nothing." She beam. I don't believe her, but i just shrugged it off. She won't tell me even if i beg though.

 

 

Your's POV

 

     Kyungsoo and i enter the hospital and search for my father first, we walk fastly to my dad's office. When we arrived, i enter the office without knocking earning a yell from my dad, "Ya! Can't you even knock, Soo Ra? I don't raise you like this." He tsked me as i rolled my eyes, "Okay, i'm sorry, appa. I just want to ask about Minah." I said and soon the atmosphere become cold, "So, you have know? Wait." He said and walk to his drawer, before pulling a file. 

 

     Kyungsoo and i sit on the sofa while waiting for my dad who was reading the file, soon he join us to sit on the sofa. "What do you want to ask then?" He started. "When did she came here, appa? Is it true that she has a heart disease? When will she get out of this hospital?!" I keep on asking until my dad stop me, "Ya! One by one, miss!" He roll his eyes before openning the file on his hand again, Kyungsoo and i just keep on waiting for his reply.

 

     "Yes, she really have a heart disease. Well, she just come here 2 months ago. She's on the lowest stage of heart disease, so it's fine for her now." My dad keep on blabbering things about Minah while i keep on nodding my head, when my dad finish talking i roll my eyes at him. "Then send her home, appa! You said it yourself that she's fine!" I yelled, pissed, earning a knock from my dad. "But it's still a heart disease, she can be attacked once in a while." He sighed, closing the file again.

 

     I sighed, "Ok then. Thanks appa." He nodded and i get up as i walk out of his office, Kyungsoo give him a bow before following me. "Let's find them." I sighed and Kyungsoo nodded. While walking, i keep on thinking about Baekhyun. Why did he protect her when his disease is more dangerous than Minah's? Why did he yelled at me just to protect her? Was she that meaning-full for him? Am i just a nobody to him now? I sighed as i keep on walking.

 

      But suddenly, i bumped into a nurse, "Ah! Mianhae." I said and the nurse just smile at me and nodded. New nurse? I thought because she seems doesn't know who i am. "Excuse me, but do you know Baekhyun? He's a patient here." I asked her and she nodded, "Ah, yes miss. I know him." She said politely. "Did he come here?" I asked again, the nurse nodded again. "Yes. He's in that room." She said as she pointed to a room, i stare at it, it was written 486. "Oh, thank you." I bow a bit as she bow back.

    

     I was going to walk to the room when the nurse stop me by holding my hand, i turn around to look at her, confused. "Ah, sorry. But don't disturb them, miss." She send me and appologitic smile and i look at her wierdly. "Why can't i?" I raise and eyebrow. "He enjoying his moment with his girlfriend." As the nurse say that, both of my eyes and Kyungsoo's widden. "W-what?" I muttered, tears are willing to drop from both of my eyes.

 

     "You're lying!" Kyungsoo hissed and slightly glare at her, making her trembing. "I'm not, sir. I'm really not, i suer." The nurse gulped. "But Soo Ra is his girlfriend!" He shout and point at me, making the nurse shocked, "Stop, Kyungsoo. I'm not." A tears escape from my eyes and i wipe it away with my hand, my body was slightly trembling. "You are! Only you can be his girlfriend, Soo Ra!" Kyungsoo said to me with a serious-tone.

 

     Then the nurse regconise my name, "You're Park Soo Ra? This hospital owner's daughter?" Her eyes got widder and bowed at me. "I'm sorry, but that's the information i got from the girl." I chuckled, I knew it! It was all because of Minah. "Do you hear that from Baekhyun himself?" Kyungsoo ask while glaring at her. "N-no, sir." She said, lowerring her head.

 

      I sighed in relief, "I should enter." I said and walk to the door, Kyungsoo leave the nurse to follo me. The nurse walk away as fast as she could, scared. I was standing infront of the door now, don't know if i should open it or not. "Go on." Kyungsoo suddenly muttered behind me, I gulped. I was going to open the door when suddenly someone open it first from the other side.

 

     "Baekhyun." I muttered. He look at me with wide eyes, shocked. "Soo Ra, why are you here?" He asked and sighed when he turn to look at Kyungsoo, is he jealous? No. No way he is. "This is my dad's hospital, why can't i get here?" I spatted coldly to him, Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I mean why are you here, standing infront of Minah's room after what you'd done yesterday."

 

     I hold back my tears, i can't believe that he really trust her. "I have my own reason to do that yesterday." I gritted my teeth, i could see Baekhyun's hand turn into a fist but i ignored it. Just when Baekhyun open his mouth to yelled at me, Minah called him from inside the room. "Baekhyun? Who is it?" I heard she say it and soon my anger raised, how i hate her.

 

     I push Baekhyun from my way and enter in, Kyungsoo follow me too after giving Baekhyun a dissapointed look. I turn my head to the left side when my eyes meet Minah. "Oh, Soo Ra. I don't know that you'll come here with.. no shame, at all." Minah raise an eyebrow, i just smirked looking at her. "Look who's talking." I scoffed. Soon her eyes darken, "Go home, Soo Ra. I don't want to fight, i'm tired." She roll her eyes before making herself confortable on her bed. I growled as i walk towards her bed, "Ya! Don't act all innocent, Kim Minah!" I yelled as i pull her collar up.

 

     "Park Soo Ra! Stop it right now!" Baekhyun shout at me, but Kyungsoo hold him back. "Ya! You don't shout at her!" He spat coldly, making Baekhyun glare back at him. "Shut up, Kyunggie!" Baekhyun growled while trying to escape himself from Kyungsoo's grip, "What if i won't?!" Kyungsoo smirked, holding him tighter than before.

 

     I keep on glaring at Minah who keep him poker face, but as Baekhyun shout again and again. Her lips turn into a smirk, an evil one. "You know what, Soo Ra? I've been very nice to let you go tonight and let us draw, but you don't want to." She chuckled softly, sending me shiver. But i don't really know what does she mean by her words. "So, now i win." Her smirk got widder and before i realise it, her body start trembling. I stare at her, confused.

 

     "A-ah! B-Baekhyun h-help! Help! I.. I can't breathe! Help!" She start coughing and her chest raise up and down hardly, i was shocked. Did she got a heart attack, but just now she was smirking at me. Then i catch a quick glint on her eyes as i realise something, "Y-you're lying." I scoffed in disbelieve, but she still act like she was getting a heart attack.

 

     "Minah!!" Baekhyun shout in horror as he quickly push the emergency button that was right beside him, Kyungsoo turn to look at me too. I release Minah collar and she start knot on her bed, she was really good at acting. I just knew it. I wake up from my thought when i fall to the floor, Baekhyun just pushed me. "Ya! How dare you, Soo Ra! I couldn't believe you're this heartless!!" He growled angrily at me, i stare at him as i cried. "I'm not heartless, Baek!! She is lying!!" I try to defence myself, but Baekhyun become angrier at me. "SHUT THE UP, SOO RA!! Leave!! I want you to leave now!"

 

     "You shouldn't slap her!" Baekhyun spat angrily to me again. "What?! So, it was my fault?!" I shout at him back, as i keep on crying. Kyungsoo tried to separate us, but failed, "Just stay there, Kyungsoo!!" Both of us scold him, "Geez" He said, shocked. Then we keep on fighting again. "You don't have any idea who she is!" I shout at him. "You don't have any idea about her too!!" He shout at me back. Both of our face turn red because of madness. "She is suffering for about 10 years because of heart disease! More suffering than me!" He said and glare at me. I turn to look at him in horror, "10 years your butts! She just come here months ago! Ask my dad, you moron!!" I stand up and push him harshly, he hissed before glaring me.

 

     "Whatever, Soo Ra. You can't even stop me if ever i fall for her!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes lastly, he's not serious and i know it. But why did it hurts so damn deep? I frown, i don't know what to say anymore. "Ya! Byun Baekhyun! Are you kidding me?!" Kyungsoo suddenly punch his left cheek, making Baekhyun stumble back. "You know your limit, Baek!!" Kyungsoo growled.

 

     "Stop, Kyunggie." I muttered before I stare at Baekhyun right in his eyes, "Fine. Trust her all you want, but once you know the truth, don't come and cried to me!!" I yelled lastly before running out of the room just as my dad arrived, he was shocked to see me crying away with Kyungsoo running behind me. But he need to save her patient first. "Baekhyun, please go out for a while." My dad said and Baekhyun nodded before walking out of the room.

 


 

     "What? You don't get any attack, Minah." Mr. Park said and glare at her, before telling then nurse to calm down because this happenned often. "But it was hurt in here before." She give him a puppy look and point at her chest. My dad sighed, geez, this kid is a profesional about acting, he though. "Fine then." He said, and leave the room with the nurse. After my dad close the door. Minah smirk and laugh evily.

 

      "Stupid, Soo Ra. Now he's mine." She put both of her hand behind her head, trying to driff into sleep.

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

     It just took some minutes before Mr. Park walk out of the room, "How is she, Mr. Park?" I asked, but he just sighed. "Nothing happen, that girl is something." I frown, confused by the meaning of his word. It was silence before Mr. Park break it, "So, why is my daughter crying just now? Are both of you in a good term?" He turn to me while raising one of his eyebrow, i gulped. "We just have some fight, just now." I lowerred my head.

 

     I thought that Mr. Park will yelled at me, but he just sighed. "It's okay. You're blinded by a wolf, just don't be so slightless." He said before walking away. I stare at his figure that dissapear behind the walls. "What wolf?" I muttered to myself.