Chapter. 08

Sick Enough to Die

 

C hapter. 08

I belong to you

 


Updating again for my lovely readers..

Double update? I don't know ~

>.<


Baekhyun's POV

 

     I haven't spoken one word to her since school started, i have continue to ignore her. Even after her speech done, i'd run to my room. Hidding from her, with Kyungsoo who always ask about my relationship with Soo Ra. I was taking a bath on boy's dorm bathroom, it was big because all of us bath in that big place. I'd always heard many boys talking about Soo Ra, not surprising. She was the smartest and the prettiest girl in the school. I feel jealous inside, but i keep it to myself.

 

     "This time punisment was too overboard, right?" I heard a guy with blonde-hair said to Suho, "But Soo Ra agree, so just let her be." The other guy laughed. "Since she was going to steal a kiss from Suho, in the boy's dorm." I was shocked when i heard it, and without i realizing i spoke out, "What?" It just pop out from my mouth, and Suho and his friends look at my direction.

 

     "What is it, Byun Baekhyun? You have problem with that?" I saw Suho smirked to me, i frown a bit, "No, i don't have problem with that. You are joking right?" I asked, and he chuckled. "Nope, this isn't a joke. Soo Ra will come to my room this night and steal my kiss." Suho smile and walk away to change into his clothes, i was speechless.

 

 


 

 

     "Geez, Baekhyun. Until when did you want to sit like that in the corner?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, we'd come back to our room. "A kiss? How could he do that! I won't accept Soo Ra to kiss him!" I shout anggrily, Kyungsoo seems a little shocked. "Could it be that, you like her?" He asked, my eyes widden. I should had forget her, i shouldn't feel this way toward her any longer.

 

     I shook my head, and stand up. "No! I mean, we should protect Suho's lips!" I said, and Kyungsoo look at me wierdly. "Do you want that wild girl to kiss your group leader?" I asked again and Kyungsoo shook his head, "No! I won't let that happen!" Kyungsoo shout back, and i nodded. "Come on let's go." I said, Kyungsoo bend his head aside, "Where?" He asked, and i walk to the door, "To Suho's room, and stop them! Come on!" I said as i turn the knob of my door, and open it widely, revealing Soo Ra who was about to knock.

 

     Wait, Soo Ra?!

 

     "Oh, i was just about to knock." She smile, that adorable smile. Argh! Stop it Baekhyun, you shouldn't love her anymore. "What are you doing here?" I asked, Soo Ra raise an eyebrow. "Don't you know? That punishment for the first place." She said, innocently, and i nodded. It was silence before she asked, "Is it okay?" I frown, i don't know what is the meaning of her words.

     "Is it okay if i kiss that Suho?" She asked, i remain silent for a while. "Why are you asking that to me?" i lowerred my head, as she step closer. "Don't you understand? Baekhyun, what do you want me to do? If you say 'go, kiss him' i'll go, but if you say 'don't go' i won't." She stare at me, confidently. She stop right infront of my face, it was so close.

 

     I gulped, and my hand turn into a fist. "Why do you want me to say such a thing like 'Don't go'?" I finally said, and earn a glare from her. "So you're saying that i can kiss him?! You want him to kiss me?!" She glare right to my eyes and even pull my shirt, it was scary because we're standing so close. I remain silent, i don't know what should i answer her. I shocked, when i see her hurtfull eyes.

 

     "Okay, i get it."

 

     She said and walk away, i could guess she was going to Suho's room right now. I sighed, when i saw her tear drop. "What the hell i'm doing." I muttered to myself, while looking at Soo Ra's back that dissapear on the corridor with guys following her.

 

 

 

 

Your's POV

 

     "What's a girl doing here?" I heard one of the boys asked. "Looking for Baekhyun i guess or Suho, she's the 1st rank right?" The other one said. I glared at them and they frozen. Is the boys here love gossiping others? Very funny..

 

     I ask for Baekhyun's room, and after i'd found it i stand infront of the door for some secons. Boys of the boy's dorm was standing behind me, confuse why i go to Baekhyun's room, not Suho's. I was about to knock when the door openned by itself, revealing a brown-haired boy who open the door, Byun Baekhyun. He look shocked when he saw me standing infront of his room. "Oh, i was just about to knock." i smile to him. I was expecting for a greeting but instead, he said, "What are you doing here?" I raise an eyebrow. "Don't you know? That punishment for the first place." I said, and he nodded.

 

      It was silence before iasked, "Is it okay?" I could see he's frowning. "Is it okay if i kiss that Suho?" I asked again, he remain silent for a while. "Why are you asking that to me?" He lowerred his head, as i step closer to him. "Don't you understand? Baekhyun, what do you want me to do? If you say 'go, kiss him' i'll go, but if you say 'don't go' i won't." I stare at me, confidently. I stop right infront of his face, i gritted my teeth.

 

     "Why do you want me to say such a thing like 'Don't go'?" He finally said, i feel hurt and i glare at him. "So you're saying that i can kiss him?! You want him to kiss me?!" I shout, still glaring right to his eyes and even pull his shirt. I really hope he'll say no, but he remain silent.

 

     I took a deep breath, Baekhyun used to be a hotblooded guy. If any guy dare to do anything to me, he'll be there immediately and attack that guy. Worrying his health, i'll always loudly lecture him everytime he protect me. I always think, i'm his. I belong to Baekhyun. I look at him who was still look at the ground silently, making my heart ache. Get angry like you normally would already! Anggrily scream and say 'Don't kiss him' already. Hurry up and send that Suho's head flying! Said it! Say that i belong to you! But no, he just remain quiet.

 

 

     "Okay, i get it."

 

     I said and leave him, straight to Suho's room. "Okay, if it is what you want." I muttered. A lots of boys are looking at us, they're whisperring about our fight  too. I feel like i want to cry, Baekhyun doesn't love me anymore? My tears fall and Baekhyun could see it, but he still act that he doesn't care. I wipe my tears, and walk to find Suho's room. Leaving Baekhyun behind. I'm so disappointed that Baekhyun doesn't care about my lips. I don't understand him at all.

 

    


 

 

     "Woah, you really come? Is this your first kiss?" Suho smirk when i enter his room, and locked the door. "Shut up. I'm not that innocent for still having a first kiss." I said bluntly, if Baekhyun say kiss him, then i'll do it. "Close you eyes, or i can't steal a kiss from you." I said while crawling on top of Suho, who was sitting on the sofa. I saw a hint of blushing on Suho's cheek, and a smirk appear on my lips.

 

     "Get ready." I said as i get my face near his.