Chapter. 11

Sick Enough to Die

 

C hapter. 11

His Story : Kai

 


Sorry, i just can update now ><

I'd been busy this morning ~

So this is for you, hope you like it!


Your's POV

 

     "Rise and shine, Soo Ra. Come on, Wake up!" I open up my eyes and saw Yura was sitting in the corner of my bed. "I'm awake okay." I said lazily. Well yeah, i'm so sleepy now, I can't sleep properly yesterday night. I walk to the bathroom, wash my body, and change to uniform. "I'm ready, Yura." I call her. Then we walk out our room. We greet some girls that still in the dorm before we get out.

 

    "Are you okay Soo Ra? You're not looking good." Yura said. But what? I'm not sick. I'm find, just feeling dizzy, a little.. "I'm okay. Let's run to the school building, the last one treat an ice cream!" I said trying to cheers things up, she nodded with a smile. We ran happily to the school, I'm in the front. "I win!" I pull out my tongue to her just before i bump to someone. I look up to see a boy, he's so charming.

 

    "Uh, i'm sorry. I wasn't looking." I said, his cool face make me nervous. "It's okay. Look were you're going next time, Soo Ra." He said then leave me who was confused, with Yura. "Soo Ra! You just talk to Kai?! The school prince!" She said excitedly. I'm confused now, really confuse, how did he.. "Yura, how did he know my name?"

     Yura roll her eyes, "You're popular, remember?"

 

 


 

 

     I'm playing basketball now in the field with my classmate. Sport lesson now, my favorite! I look at Yura, i bet she can't play the basketball, not even catching one ball. She was scared of the big-round-orange ball. I think i should teach her sometimes. I look at the door, there're a lots of student enter the field. The second class, huh? Because SM High School field is so huge and there were many class, 3 class will do sport lesson together. I look at the people who come and regconize a boy, the boy who i've get bump into this morning. What is his name again? I've forgot already.

 

     I look at him, trying to find his name from his name tag, but failed. He saw me, i turn my head to the other side. You're so embarrassing, Soo Ra. I though, i think my face is burning right now. He should think that i like him or else, if he doesn't know that i have Baekhyun. I don't even realise that he's walking straight to my direction.

 

     "Ya. Why are you looking at me with that intimidating eyes?" He said out of nowhere. I turn my head to face him, shocked. "No, i don't. I'm just curios, how did you know my name?"' I said a little to fast, i bet he's laughing silently. He mumbling something between his breath that i can't heard. "Are you saying things?" I asked. "Nothing. Well, i'm Jongin, just call me Kai." He said while smiling, i nodded. Not bad, i think he was a kind person.

   

     Before i could say anything the door open up again, mean the third class has arrived. I look to the student of the third class. I saw a boys looking like Baekhyun, wait, he is Baekhyun. He was talking with 3 other boys that one of them look like my brother, Chanyeol. tch, that silly brother.

     "Oh! Your boyfriend has arrive." Kai said while smirking, and he earn a weak punch from me. "Shut up." I muttered. I think my face turn red. But it's good that he know that i've boyfriend. I don't realise Baekhyun is looking at me and Kai, then they walk to us.

 

     "Hi guys." As Kai greet them, i turn my head to Baekhyun, my brother, and 2 other cute boys. "Hi. Kai, what are you doing to Soo Ra?" Baekhyun said with cold tone, Kai chuckled, "I don't even touch her okay? Don't be mad." They know each other? I was rather shocked.

 

     "Soo Ra ah! Oppa miss you so much!" I really hope it was Baekhyun who said those word, but no it wasn't him. I was my silly sister-complex brother, Chanyeol. I just give him a glare which mean ' Stup Up' and earn a fake hurtfull eyes from him. "Annyeong, Soo Ra!" The other 2 boys said. "I'm Luhan and this is Lay." The cute boy introduce himself and his angelic-face friend.

 

     I think i've ever seen this boys, EXO member right? What's Baekhyun doing with this guys. Kai is EXO member too right? Why i just realise it now? "Annyeong!" I greet them back. Then i change my possition beside Baekhyun. Just then the alarm ring, mean there's an announcement. "Attention, student." Oh! I recognise that voice, Suho's.

 

     "There'll be a basketball competition for the class with sport lesson today, you've 1 hour to prepare from now. The rest class will be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. And for Byun Baekhyun, you don't need to follow the competition. Thank you for your attention, Suho."

 

     Baskteball competition? Are you kidding me? It was just the second day of school and there's competition, that Suho is something. But i think it was fun! I've to join in this game. "Okay, i think i need to prepare, Bye guys." I said cheerfully to Baekhyun and others, then run leaving them to find Yura. Not to hard to find her, because she's looking at me like seeing a ghost.

 

     "Ya! Yura! Why do you staring at me that way?" I frown, waking her up from her daydream. "Soo Ra ah! Did i just see you talking to 5 prince there?!" She said while gasping at me. "Yah! Stop it, for you information, two of them is my brother and my boyfriend, they're not a prince, and the rest is his friend, and they are the real prince. Okay??" I said with my poker face.

 

     "Ya! I know. Byun Baekhyun. You don't know that Baekhyun is joining EXO too?" She said, and i stop from walking away from her, Baekhyun join that group? Omo. That's why he know my brother? "Are you serious, Yura? Don't play joke with me." I raise an eyebrow. She nodded, really sure that she's right.

 

     "I heard the girl's gossip along the hall, that boyfriend of yours is officialy being the school prince from now on." I scoff, i can't believe he was invited to the group, so that's why they called Baekhyun yesterday. "I understand. Let's just practice for the competition." I said and walking away to take a basketball. I scratch my hair, i'm really confused. I'm so in danger, Yura said that the school prince have a lots of fangirl, and anyone who's being their girlfriend surely is in a big trouble with their fangirls.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

     After Soo Ra left, Kai call me for some friendly talked, he said. So we leave Chanyeol, Luhan, and Lay. They don't mind it, and just practicing the basketball. "You don't go for a practice?" I asked as i followed him walking away from the basketball field. "No need, i'm good at basketball." He said not even turn his head to look at me, i scoff, so full of himself.

 

     He lead me to the rooftop, that's wierd. He brought some cans of coffee before at the canteen, and hold it until the rooftop. We just stand, looking at the view. The school was so wide, i just reaise it after looking from the roof. "Want some?" Kai suddenly ask to me, i shook my head. "No, i can't drink or eat anything sweet." I said, Kai answer make me frown. "Of course, i know that. Just to make sure."

 

     It was silence before Kai start to talk again, "Why are you choosing this school, when your house was far from here?" He asked, but he doesn't look at me, he just stare at the view infront of us. I was feeling uncomfortable by his sudden question, i just remain silent. I heard he scoff, "Was it to seperate yourself from Soo Ra? I still remember her so-called-speech before." My eyes widden, he said that like he was reading my mind.

 

     "Why did you ask me that, it's non of your business." I look away from him, as he turn his head and stare at me. "Because of your illness, huh?" He start again, ignoring what i said before. I bit my lips hard, my hand turn into a fist. Is this guy trying to make me mad? I was going to shout at him, when he suddenly talk.

     "My father also had a heart disease, you know. He always in and out of the hospital, like you. No one know when he'll get a heart attack, that's making my mom live in sadness, she cried everyday."

 

     I was speechless, i try to ask back, "And.. your father?" My heart beat faster as i wait for his answer, it was a long silence before he told me. "He died." My eyes widden, i don't know Kai's past was like that. I can't utter any words, i was speechless. I think Kai notice it, and he chuckled lightly. I feel my eyes become blurry, Kai's father dead, because of the same heart disease, just like me. Then Kai start to talk again. "But there's nothing surprising about that, right? After all, heart attack is a deadly disease that killed someone every minutes."

 

     "It's because this kind of thing, i can't stand it. Giving their whole life to love a guy with deadly disease. Women always cry, just like how my mother was." Kai continue. I grit my teeth, and my fist become stronger. "What are you going to say?! Just to the point already!" I shout at him, i can't stand it anymore. "You're so so stupid, Baekhyun. What i mean is, leave her! So she won't cry!" Kai stare at me with his hurtfull face, i know how he feel after losing his father, and seeing his mother crying.

 

     I closed my eyes, and open it slowly. Tears could had fall any secons, to stop it from rolling down my eyes, i shout to Kai, louder than before. "I don't like it too! I don't like to see her tears too! I left her, so she wouldn't have to cry for me anymore!!" It was all so that Soo Ra doesn't need to suffer because of me anymore.

 

     "Then keep it up! Do what you'd to do, don't give up halfway and become close to her again." He said lastly, before walking away from me. Kai left the rooftop. I chuckled, and scoff to myself. "Who is he to told me that. It's because he want her all to himself, right? You are taking advantage of my disease, Kai." I laughed again as tears fall down from my eyes, i wip it away and turn my face into a serious one.

 

     "Go after her all you want, Kai. As long you make her happy, or i'll kill you, bastard." I muttered and left the rooftop, straight back to the field.