Chapter. 12

Sick Enough to Die

 

C hapter. 12

Don't, just don't

 


Ahh!! My school start tomorrow!

I can't give you triple update any longer, mianhae T_T


Your's POV


 

     "Attention!! The competition will be started in 10 minutes, all class please sit in the chair that is prepared. Sit properly with you classmate, not others. And all of the players should wait beside the field."

 

     I could heard Suho talks again. 10 minutes to go, i'm so ready. "We'll win Yura." I smiled at her. She's not playing, our teacher that choose the player. And, i'm the only girl that's playing, i sighed. This basketball game is different then the others, boys and girls in combined into a team. I'm lucky because i'm strong enough. I saw Baekhyun in his class seat, i wave to him and he reply with a smile. "You'll lose Soo Ra!" He shout that, then Luhan pull him down telling him to sit. I just laugh, Luhan doesn't follow the competition huh? I bet he scared will lose his pretty face. I chuckled.

 

     "Well, look who's here." I heard a familiar voice, it's Kai. "What?" I anks innocently. "Nothing, i'll make your class lose." He stick his tongue out. I roll my eyes, he's so annoying whenever we just met. Is this school full of annoying people? I just ignored him and walk to my team. "Interesting." He smirked, but i don't realise it.

 

     "The 1st and the 2nd class, will play first!"

 

     My class versus Kai's class. Okay then. We all enter the field, there's none of girls in their group. Oh my, i'm the only girl. I've to win this. I have the same power with the boys, i though. But you know that boys have more power than girls.

 

     "Let's the game BEGIN!!"

 

     The game begin, because i've small body than the boys. I could pass them easier, and shoot three point. The student in the field shocked, and gasping at me. I guess i'm good enough, i smirked to Kai, he shook his head while laughing. I saw Baekhyun claping his hand too, even Luhan open his mouth too big, funny.

 

     "I won't get easy at you this time." Kai said, i smirked. "I never told you to get easy with me, right?" Then the game started again, i run with the ball but was trapped with Kai's arm. So i just pass it to my team so he can't steal the ball from me, he shoot but the ball bounce back, Kai who catch it pass it to his team. But i steal the ball again, then Kai steal back from me. The game was so hard, after quarter 3 the point is just 5-5, same point. I've to win this. When i run with the ball, i saw there's 2 boy from Kai team smirked, but i don't care. I've to shoot. Just before i shoot, the boy who's smiring at me take the ball and push me so hard, until i was pushed out of the field. It's hurt, i can't even stand on my feet.

 

     "Ya!! You can't do that! You're cheating! Booo." All of my classmate shout at the boy, they look so angry with the second class. Kai run to me and help me, "Soo Ra, I'm sorry for what my classmate did, are you okay?" He look really worry, i nodded. "I'm fine." I grab his hand and stand up, but i ankle hurts and i fall again. "Soo Ra ah!! You okay?" I saw Baekhyun come with Luhan to my place with a worried face, even my brother Chanyeol and Lay run from their class team too.

 

     "Waa! My pretty dongsaeng!! Are you all right?" Chanyeol oppa asked, and i nodded."I'm fine." But the game still continue, my class have to found other player. "Who told a girl to play? It wasn't our fault." The boy who pushed me laugh with his friend. I can't say anything but quiet, then Baekhyun stand up and walk to them. "Baekhyun, please don't." I heard Lay said.

 

     "What is the boy with a heart disease going to do?" They said and laugh at Baekhyun, if i'm not injured now i'll punch them in thier face until they don't have one. Luhan give me a bottle of water, so i could recover quickly. I try to stand up, with Chanyeol oppa and Kai help. And i'm lucky i can walk again now, but can't run and i walk slowly.  I was going to stop Baekhyun, so he won't fight the boy because it's dangerous for him, "Stop it ! Baekhyun!" But i was to late. Baekhyun take the basketball from the boy and run to the basket ring, and do a dunk!

 

     All of the student there eyes widden, they can't believe Baekhyun can do a dunk. But me, being his childhood friend, i'd know his skill. "I'm good in sport before! B-but i... just... can't do it for to long." I saw him fall to the ground and he's holding his chest, my eyes widden.

 

     "Baekhyun! Aniya, Baekhyun! Stand up now!" I shout.

 

     Tears keep on falling through my eyes. "Baekhyun!" All of the student there shouted. Luhan run to Baekhyun and call the ambulance, "Luhan! Call my father's hospital! Hurry!!" I shout and give him my dad's number. Other hospital won't come fast, because they don't know about Baekhyun. That's why i told Luhan to call my dad. Baekhyun, i'm begging you! Please survive. I saw the whole student crying and gasping seeing Baekhyun like that.

 

     Just in 8 minutes, my dad with his nurse arrived with an ambulance. "Soo Ra! What did he have done?! Oh, Chanyeol long time not seeing you, son." My dad hold Baekhyun to take him to the ambulance.

 

     "I'll explain later! Dad, just hurry up!!" I shout. "Wow." Chanyeol muttered, confused seeing me this panic, well yeah, i've need been so panic about anything. "Soo Ra. You've to stay in the school okay. Hey, Channie! Take your sister to the health room, she's bleeding." My dad said to Chanyeol, he look at my bleeding feet and nodded. "But i want to be with Baekkie!!" I refuse my dad, but my dad doesn't care. He leave me with Chanyeol and the ambulance drive away.

 

     "No! Baekhyun! Please, hold on." I cried so hard, the student in the field can even heard i'm crying. Lay found the teacher to have a permission to go to the health room, with me, Chanyeol, Luhan, and Kai. The teacher nodded, and let us leave. That doesn't mean the competition stop, it still continue. But the two boys was blacklisted, and can't join the game. The school even called their parents, for a talk.

 

     "Come on Soo Ra, Let's go to the health room." Kai said, i nodded still crying. They were all look so sad and pitty for me. Even the student in the field keep on cursing the 2 boys who make me and Baekhyun suffering. All Baekhyun's fangirl and my friend keep on shouting at them to leave this school, "Just leave this school!! We don't need people like you two!!"

 

 


 

 

     I can't stop crying even after Lay have treat my feet well, i just can't stop crying. "What if Baekhyun doesn't survive?!" I keep on shuttering and crying. "I feel sorry for your Baekhyun and your feet." They said. "I'll make them pay, just wait Soo Ra. Even if they're my classmates." Kai said, trying to cheer me up. But failed, i keep on crying. "Please stop crying Soo Ra, Baekhyun will be okay." Lay frown sadly.

 

     I nodded, i wipped my tear and try to smile. They smiled at me and hug me, "We'll help you when Baekhyun wasn't here, my little sister has grown up." Chanyeol oppa smiled to me. "We promise to help you." Luhan, Lay, and Kai said cheerfully. I'm glad i've them now, whenever the first time i me them they're such a jerk.

     "Thanks, let's visit him tomorrow." i smiled, and they nodded.

 

 


 

 

     The next day.

 

     I'm going to go to the hospital with my brother, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Kai, and Yura. Lay can't come with us, because he's the class leader. He had work to do. After getting the teacher's permission, we drive to the hospital. I'm so worried now, not only now okay, i've been worried from yesterday night. I can't even sleep properly. Now i have dark-circles under my eyes, i look like Tao, geez.

 

     I go to the hospital with my brother's car, Yura come with me too. While Kai, Kyungsoo, and Luhan drive to the hospital with Kai's car. Silence fill the car atmosphere, i'm not talking but tears came out my eyes. "Soo Ra, he'll be okay, nae?" Yura broke the silence while patting my head, and i just nodded.

 

    We arrive in the hospital, i see Yoona the nurse. "Yonna eonnie! Where's Baekhyun's room?" I asked, without greeting her.  "Same room, Soo Ra ah" She said. I nodded, 365, should be that room again. "Nae, gamsahabnida eonnie!" I walk to the third floor, my friends follow me. "He had been opname in this hospital before?" Kyungsoo asked. "Yes." I just give him a look. I found the room, and i open the door. "Baekhyun?" Luhan asked, more like whispher. I enter the room and the others follow, i walk to the bed and find Baekhyun laying in the bed. His eyes is closed, he look so peacefull in his sleep.

 

    I love to see his sleeping face, but just now i want him to wake up. I don't want him keep on closing his eyes, how if. While i'm looking at Baekhyun body laying in the bed, bad thoughts pass through my head. What if he doesn't open his eyes again? Will he leave me and go to the other world? Can i see his cute laugh again? How if, i can't?

 

     As i thinking about bad things my tears fall from my eyes, i started to cry again. What if my thought turn into real? Yura try to keep me calm, "He'll be fine. Trust me. He will." She said, i just keep on sobbing and hug her.

 

     "Soo Ra -ah, he'll be alright." Chanyeol tried to calm his sister, he's the school prince and the school's happy virus. But now? He can't even make Soo Ra smile a bit. "Yes, you've to trust your dad's work Soo Ra." Luhan said. "Nae, they're right." Kai continue. Of course he have to be okay. I can't even imagine if Baekhyun leave me, and can't even imagine if he doesn't open his eyes ever again.

 

     I can't imagine my whole life without him.

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

     I'm sorry Soo Ra, but i'm awake. I heard it when you guys enter my room, i want to open up my eyes, but i hear Soo Ra is crying. I feel guilty for you, i can't open my eyes now. I'd promise you, Soo Ra. That i'll never make you cry again, yet i break my own promises. Now you're crying beside me, and i can't even look at your eyes, so i close mine. I'm an idiot, once again i've caused you to make such a hurtfull face.

     Mianhae, i'm really sorry for that. I'd break my promise and now i'm lying to you about i'm awake.

 

     I cried in my mind, i really want to cry. But not infront of them. I can't hold it, a tears escape my eyes. "Soo Ra! Look, Baekhyun's crying!" Kyungsoo said, damn it Kyungsoo, why are you telling it to Soo Ra. "Yes. But he's not opening his eyes." She continue her sobs. "Is he crying in his sleep?" I heard Chanyeol's voice."I think, yes." Kyungsoo said. Sorry guys, i'm not going to cry infront of you and i don't ever cried in my sleep. I hope they get back to school now.

 

     Time had pass, i think i'd pretend to sleep for a long time. Already an hour huh? or even more. I could be actor of sleep for this, duh. Silence fill my room, but I still can hear Soo Ra is sobbing, she has been crying from the beginning. Please stop crying Soo Ra. I feel so bad right now. "Hey.. We need to go." Kai break the silence. "Yeah, Soo Ra. We'd promise the teacher we'll be here only for an hour.." Luhan start talking too. "And we'd been here for about 2 hour." Chanyeol said.

 

     I hear Soo Ra start to cry again, "But he hasn't wake up! Can't we wait for it?" Soo Ra, please don't cry. tch, can't anyone of you make her stop crying? I sighed in my thought. "He'll open it. Tomorrow we'll get back here." Yura try to calm her again and again. Yura try to make Soo Ra leave, when Soo Ra stand on her feet. I could hear she's falling, "Soo Ra ah! Gwenchanha?" Chanyeol ask, he's so worried with his sister now. I was shocked, i'd nearly open my eyes. Soo Ra had a mental break down now.

 

     "Nae." I heard her voice for the last time before silence fill the room again. Did they already gone? I don't hear any door is openned, so i keep pretending. "Let's go Soo Ra." Kyungsoo said. I heard foot steps and the door is openned then close, i guess they had leave. I open my eyes carefully, i find my room is empty there's only me. Yeah, they had gone.

 

     I turn my head to the right side, i find a bucket of flowers and a letter beside it. I took the letter and going to read it, I feel my vision became blurry. I wipped away my tears and start to read.

 

      Baekhyun ah, i'll come back again tomorrow, nae?

     Open your eyes for us tomorrow or i'll punch you instead.

     Chanyeol oppa, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Kai, Yura, and me...

     We'll come back tomorrow.

     Everyone in the school was panic, so please wake up.

     I can't even imagine if you're in a coma...

                   Just open it up tomorrow.

 

                                                               Saranghae,

                                                                   Soo Ra.

 

      I found some tears mark on the letter, she's writing it when the silence fill my room before. I can't stand it and start crying. Mianhae Soo Ra, i've make you suffer. I know i'm dying, i know i can't survive. But i still want to be with you, yes i'm stubborn. Forgive me because i'm so selfish Soo Ra. I can't imagine when you're not beside me. Why did you even come to the same school with me? You should had choose other school instead.

 

     You're the most beautiful and kind girl i'd ever met. You're still beside me yet you know i'm dying. Other girls will just leave me when they know i've the most dangerous disease in my heart. I guess i have to leave you now. I can't leave the school i just enter, and this school is so expensive. I'll make my parent suffering too if i change the school. So, i've to ignore Soo Ra in the school. I hope i can do that, because Soo Ra know my soft spot.

 

    I walk from my bed and open the window beside the door, i see nurse walking here and there. I take my chair and sit in front of the window. 11 AM written in the digital clock, they're still studying.

 

     I hope she'll be okay.

 

     I need a plan to leave her, now.