Chapter. 14

Sick Enough to Die

 

C hapter. 14

Come back, i beg you

 


Annyeong!

I'm updating again ><~

I'll update as long as i have time, so you won't be mad when i don't update for months~


Third POV

 

    Soo Ra don't even know that Baekhyun was there, he's looking from one of the class window. He know what Kai did that time, he also hear Kai's conffession and Soo Ra's rejection. Baekhyun had think of leaving Soo Ra, and it should be a good news is Soo Ra is dating Kai. But he still love her, and he sighed in relieve.

 

     "I'm so sorry. Soo Ra." Baekhyun muttered.

 

 


 

                  

 

     Soo Ra walk to the dorm with Yura and EXO, "It's cold" She's shivering and Yura turn off the air-conditioner. Yura give Soo Ra her towel, and Soo Ra dry herself and take a shower with warm water, she use my sweater too. "You look so pale." Chanyeol said, worriedly. "Just take some sleep, Soo Ra. We'll be leaving." Kai said and EXO walk out from her room and there just leave Soo Ra and Yura.

 

     "Soo Ra ah, what did he do to you?" Yura walk to sit beside me, Soo Ra doesn't tell her and shook her head. "You know. I found this beside you on the roof." She held out the keychain. Damn, i forgot to keep it. Soo Ra thought. "And it was the couple of your keychain there." Yura continue and point to my bag, Soo Ra sighed.

 

     Soo Ra turned her head to the other side to avoid eye-contact with Yura. She shook her head slightly,  "Soo Ra. You can tell anything to me, okay?"  Yura sighed. She think that Soo Ra don't trust her. "Look, i don't really want to talk about it right now." Soo Ra hidded her head in her blanket that cover her whole body, She feels like going to cry now if she recall what happened in the roof.

 

     Yura look sadly at me, "Okay then. Sleep well, Soo Ra."  She said and walk out the room. Soo Ra didn't reply and look at the window, the rain hasn't stop yet. Then, she see a cat that's hidding it's body from the rain in the tree branch, looking for a dry spot but failed and get it's body wet. Because the branch was slippery, the cat fall. "You just look like me, finding his soft spot but failed. Then, he dump me again." Soo Ra muttered, she wipped away her tears that's going to drops more and more if she doedn't stop her sad feeling.

 

     Soo Ra close her eyes and sleep. She doesn't want to remember the scene before, she don't want to remember Baekhyun's smirk. She just want all of this was just a nightmare, and when she wake up in the morning all she will know that it was all just a dream.

 

 


 

 

     Yura walk out of their rooms, straight to EXO who was talking infront of the girl's dorm with umbrella with them. I walk away to the boys, "Yura. Why you're here? You've to look after Soo Ra." Kai look at her, he look so worried. He's in love with Soo Ra. He's so predictable. "She has asleep." Yura sighed. "Did she tell you anything?" Kyungsoo asked her, he really want to know what Baekhyun did to Soo Ra that make her sitting in the corner when the rain come. But she shook her head.

 

      "Okay. I need to ask him this night." Kyungsoo sighed. He know Baekhyun is too stubborn, he won't hear what he's going to say. But for this night Kyungsoo hope Baekhyun'll answer his question. Just tonight. "Try it Kyunggie. I hope you get the answer. I need some sleep, here is the umbrella." Suho patted Kyungsoo's shoulder and give him his umbrella, so Kyungsoo don't need to share one with Chanyeol anymore. Suho walk away to the boy's dorm followed by some EXO member too. "We need some beauty sleep too."

 

     Yura yawn and say that she's sleepy too, "Just tell me what was Baekhyun's answer tomorrow." She said, and Kyungsoo nodded. Kyungsoo wave her a goodbye and they walk inside their dorm.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

     I walk through the corridor and now standing infront of my room, i hope he won't ignore my question, or even me. I know he still love her. I open the door slowly, Baekhyun was sitting infront of the table and doing with his project, he look at me with his facial face. But after he know it was me, he roll his eyes and look back to his project.

 

     Good job. You just ignore me again, Baekhyun. Not just ignoring me, you even rolled your eyes at me. If i don't want to know anything from you, i'll punch you now. I feel betrayed, i scoffed.

 

     "Ya! Why Soo Ra was sitting in the corner of the roof while crying?" I ask him, but no answer from him, he keep on writing things in his paper. "You don't care about her?" I ask him again, but i think he doesn't even hear me. I'm so angry now. "Ya! Byun Baekhyun! Can't you answer me?!" I yelled, frustrated.

     "Yah! I know you're so diligent! But can't you even answer my question about your own girl?!" I said while emphasize the word 'your girl'. I'm so freakin mad right now. If he doesn't answer me again, i will--

 

     He turn his head and glare at me sharply, i gulped. I know i'm just to brave to say that to him. "Can you just keep quiet?! This project is so hard as you can see! And i don't want to talk about her! She is not my girl!" He growled, i think he's also in the end of anger. "If you want to talk. Talk about anything else, or leave me alone to do my project!" He scold me, then turn his head back to his paper.

 

     I roll my eyes, "I don't know what you want! I don't know the way you're thinking too. But i know one think about you. You are stupid! Leave your own girl alone? Yes you're." I shout for the last time, before it turn into silence. I try peeking from the right to see his expression, i hope he's not mad. But no he isn't mad, he look sad. Congrats Kyungsoo, you've shot at the right-spot.

 

     I walk to my bed and try to sleep, he's really wierd. Then after for about 5 minutes, i hear he's mumbling something like, "Yes. You're right, Kyungsoo. I'm stupid." I think i hear someone sobbing too. I turn my head to face his back, but he still on working with his work. I think i just misheard his voice. I close my eyes and entering my dream world.

 

     Sweet dream, kyunggie. Just ignore that stupid Baekhyun.