Chapter. 19

Sick Enough to Die

C hapter. 19

Don't trust her

 


Update!

I'm so sorry for not updating for a log time, exam is coming soon T_T

Aw, how i hate school. But i should study because Kai told me to.

lol


Your's POV

 

     "Why Baekhyun wasn't here yet?! It has been so late!" Kyungsoo said, we're all in the principal's room. EXO, Yura, and me, we have been waiting for Baekhyun for about 2 hours but he never showed up. "I don't know. Just wait for an hour more." Suho said and turn on the television in the room. We waited for about 10 minutes, until someone knock at the door. "Who's it?" Lay said and he open it, it was Baekhyun.

 

     "What took you so long to come, huh? We had told you to come here right after classes!" Kai said, annoyed. "I'm just meeting my friend first before going here." He walk in the room while smiling appologitic. "Who's it? A guy or a girl?" Kyungsoo asked curiously while glaring Baekhyun, i look at Baekhyun too. Because i really want to know about it.

 

     "It wasn't an old friend, i just know her few days ago." He said, shrugged. "But i though i hear you said 'an old friend'? I think my ears having some problem here." Kyungsoo roll his eyes. Baekhyun doesn't even answer is his friend is a girl or a boy.  We just having some talk about the school prom night and EXO need to prepare for the stuff. "So we should pick random girl? Geez." Luhan sighed thinking about the prom rules.

 

     "What's the big deal Luhan? Every girl should had wait in a line to go with you, right?" I asked him but he shook his head rapidly and said a 'no'. Then all of the member laugh and Kai told me what happened two years ago when they hold a prom. He said that lots of girl choose the other members than Luhan, they said they don't really want to go to the prom with Luhan. Because everyone will think that Luhan is prettier than the girl. "Poor Luhan." I smirked, earning a light punch on my arm from him.

 

     Lay fake a cough so our attention turn to him, "The prom will be held in the weekend, 5 days more." All of us nodded, "Right. Let's just go to sleep now, and start shopping tomorrow!" Yura smile and we nodded again. "We'll discuss this tomorrow, i hope you girls will help us on the prom stuff." Suho said, and both Yura and me nod agreeing.

 

     One by one, they left. I turn to look at Baekhyun for some secon, i really hope i could get to the prom with him. "Soo Ra? Is there anything you want to say?" I gasped when my eyes met Baekhyun's, he was staring back to me. I bite my lower lip while shooking my head slowly. I heard he chuckled, "Do you have any partner for the prom? If you don't, we can go together." He smile.

 

     My eyes widden, "M-me?" I point to myself like a retard, he nodded while looking at me, holding his laugh. "I don't have any partner, i'll go with you, can i?" I ask back and he nod lastly before laughing, i blush. "Okay then, see you tomorrow." He said before walking out of the room. I stand on my spot, frozen. He just ask me to come to the prom with him?

  

     "I see someone is happy here." Yura smirked, "Congrats." Kyungsoo winked, making me blush even more. "Shut up." I muttered, before walking out of the room while Kyungsoo and Yura laughing, following me. We get back to our own room, but i don't really want to sleep now. I'm just too happy that Baekhyun ask me to be his partner for that prom night, who wouldn't be? Yet, i'm still curious. Is his friend a guy or a girl?

    

     Cut it off, Soo Ra! He doesn't even your boyfriend anymore. I thought and try to close my eyes until i enter the dream world.

 

 


 

 

     "Yo! Don't forget to come to the principal's room after school." Kris appear behind me, making me jump in shocked. "Nae, nae. I'll go there, don't worry." I roll my eyes, Yura chuckled. I was going to walk away, but Baekhyun's voice could be hear. I turn around and Baekhyun greet us. "Annyeong!" He smile, and we nodded. "Ya, don't forget to come to the principal's room on time today or Suho will kill you." Kris said.

 

     Baekhyun nod with a chuckle. "I'll come, but late." He stuck out his tongue to Kris before running away, "Ya!" Kris yelled before rolling his eyes. "Geez, is that friends of him really that important?" He muttered and walk away, leaving Yura and me. "Don't you curious about his friend?" Yura suddenly ask after a long silence, "I don't care." I lied and walk to the class.

 


 

     Day passed so fast, it's the end of the classes. "I need to get my art stuff for Suho, just go to the principal's room first." Yura said to me and run away, straight to the girls dorm. I shrugged and walk to the opposite side. I passed Baekhyun's class, i think for a while before peeking through the window. "What are you doing?" A voice suddenly said, making me jump.

 

     I turn on my back, it was Baekhyun. "Uhm, nothing?" I muttered, he nodded slightly. "Oh, can you tell Suho that i'm going to be late?" He strach the back of his neck. I was going to nod, but a really stupid idea come to me. "Can i come with you?" I ask and Baekhyun look at me, his eyes widden a bit. "What? Come to me to?" He raise an eyebrow, "Where are you going?" I ask back and he remain silence for a while before answering my dad hospital. "But you don't have to check your health today." I frown slightly.

 

     "My friend was opname at your dad's hospital, so i'm going there. I'm late now, i should go." I pull his hand before he can walk away, "I'm coming, i have something to say to my dad." I fake a smile, he look wierdly at me before nodding. "Sure, come on. We're late." He said before grabbing my hand and pull me with him. I blush, it has been a long time since we're holding hand like this.

 

     We walk to the bus station, Baekhyun hasn't own a car. He's to young for it, so well, bus is the only choice. I sit beside the window while he sit beside me, we don't talk to each other. It's awkward, really. I took some peek to see him while he was listenning to music, closing his eyes. I stare at his side face, jawline, and then to his lips. He's just so perfect. I turn back to stare out of the window, wipping my tears on the side of my eyes that are going to slip down my eyes.

 

     We have become friends now. I love him, and i know he still love me. But the distance of our friendship, is the distance between our shoulders. I care about Baekhyun now, more than i did before. I don't want him to fall for another girls, i don't want to lose him anymore. How i wish we're the last person on earth, so i don't need to share him to anyone and i don't need to be scared most of the time by the thought of losing him.

 

     "We had arrived." Baekhyun shook my shoulder lightly, waking me from my deep thought. I nod before walking out of the bus with him. I turn to the big building infront of me, it has been a long time since i come here. The memories of Baekhyun and me were still fresh on my mind. "I'm going to see my dad." I lied, i'm not ready to know about his friend. I used to know all of his friends, but why not this one.

 

     He nod, "Sure, call me in room no 486 when you'd done." I nod and he walk away, leaving me alone staring at his back. I sighed and frown,  know he still love me. But why he can leave me for his other friend. I turn on my back and walk straight to my dad's room, i passed Yoona on the way there and talk with her baout the new school. It has been a long time since i saw her too.

 

     I walk to my dad's office and knock on the door before walking inside of it. "Come in, eh? Soo Ra, how did you get here?" My dad turn to me, shocked. "With Baekhyun." I shrugged and he frown, "Baekhyun? That Baekhyun? I thought you weren't talking to each other any longer." I turn to look at him wierdly, Baekhyun told him that? I sighed, so Baekhyun did, and he was okay with it. "Nae, appa. We'd appologise to each other, i guess." I secretly roll my eyes.

 

     We talk about lots of thing, school, Chanyeol, EXO, Yura, and of course, Baekhyun. "So why did Baekhyun come here? I'm sure he doesn't have any checking time today." My dad frown, making me sighed. "He come to meet his friend, i don't know who. But it was in room no 486." My dad look at me in horror when i said that, "What?" I raise an eyebrow.

 

     "Nothing. Soo Ra ah, do you still remember the girl that used to fight with you on the past?" He suddenly ask, i think for a while before shooking my head. "Oh, nevermind." He roll his eyes, making me confused. "Okay? I'm going to call Baekhyun, EXO will be mad because i went here without saying to them." I greet my dad a goodbye before walking out of the room, straight to room no 486.

 

     I turn on the knob slowly, "Baekhyun, we need to go now." I said as i walk inside of it cassually. "Oh, Soo Ra! You came, at last." Baekhyun grinned, i smile back until a voice appear. "S-Soo Ra?" A girl voice, i turn to the bed and my eyes widden. "Soo Ra ah, meet my friend." Baekhyun introduce me to her, but i don't need it, because i'd known her for years.

 

     "She's Minah. Minah, this is Soo Ra, my bestfriend."

 

     Baekhyun smile, while Minah and me keep on staring at each other. I saw she smirked for a secon before looking at me back with her innocent eyes, Baekhyun can't see it because he was back facing her. "You should know each other well when i get back, i'm going to the restroom first." Baekhyun said and pass me before walking out of the room, leaving both of us alone.

 

     It was a long silence before her lips twisted into a smirk again, "Park Soo Ra, it has been a long time since i saw you." She chuckled and i glare at her hatefully. "What are you doing here, Kim Minah?" I hissed earning a chuckle from her. "Are you that stupid until now? I'm sick and this is a hospital, honey." She raise an eyebrow while smirking at me. "Don't play fool with me!" I yelled.

 

     "Oh, you got me." She grin innocently, but soon it turn into an evil smirk. "I think i'm in love with your bestfriend, or should i say your ex? You're so close in primary school, but stupidly, he forget about me." She bend her head a side while looking straight to my eyes, "You, embarrassed me infront of the whole school. While acting all innocent, infront of Baekhyun oppa." She cross her arms and turn to look away from me, "You make Minho break up with me! Don't you dare say that you forget about it, Soo Ra." She yelled and close her eyes while relaxing on her back.

 

     "It's not my fault that you're lame in basketball. And Minho, break up with you not because of me. But because of your evil side, Minah. And don't you dare forget that you're the first one to make Minho and i broke up!" I glare at her and she chuckled again. "I never thought about it that way, Soo Ra. I'll always hate you." Her tone turn into a serious one before she smirk widder to me. "Let's make a bet, Soo Ra." She grin and turn to face me.

 

     "Baekhyun will be mine. And there's nothing you can do with it."

 

     My eyes widden, "Don't you dare, !" I yelled and run to her bed before pulling her collar, she just smirk to me. "Don't you dare lay your dirty hand on Baekhyun!" I yelled and punch her left cheek, just when Baekhyun walk in the room. How unlucky. "Omo! Soo Ra, what have you done!!" He yelled and pull me away from Minah. "No! Baekhyun, she's a witch! Don't trust her!" I yelled, but Minah fake a cry.

 

     "O-oppa, i was asking about her. But she didn't answer and suddenly punch me on my cheek." She cried and hug Baekhyun's waist, Baekhyun rub her head gently making my heart break into pieces. "No, Baekhyun! She was lying! Trust me, baek! She's a !" I yelled louder. No, don't take him away from me.

 

     PLAK!!

 

     My left cheek burn, my eyes widden as tears roll down my eyes. Even Baekhyun's eyes widden while he look at his own hand that just slap me, i frown before i chuckled bitterly. "You just slap me, Baek. You slap me because of that ?" I frown hurtfully at him, "Don't say that kind of thing to someone you just met, Soo Ra." Baekhyun half yelled.

 

     "I'd known her better than you do! You should had trust me! Not her!!" I start yelling again, Baekhyun's hand turn into a fist. "SHUT UP, SOO RA! I regret bringing you here, if only i don't, this won't happen!" He yelled back to me, i could see Minah smirking in victory while hugging Baekhyun. "Fine. Do whatever you want, Baek. I don't care any longer!" A tear slip from my eyes lastly before i walk out of the room, out of the hospital, straight to the bus.

 

     I cried like a fool on the seat, making people look at me wierdly. But i don't care, what i care is Baekhyun. Minah is one step ahead to get him, and i can't do anything but to watch her slowly getting in Baekhyun's heart.

     Replacing me.

 

     "How could i live that way?"