Chapter. 21

Sick Enough to Die

C hapter. 21

I'll tell her

 


Sorry it's just a short update ><

I'll make it long for the next chapter, neh?

Now, enjoy~


Your's POV

 

     "Kyunggie, he choose that over me." I cried as i hug Kyungsoo tightly, while he rub my hair gently. We stay like that for some minutes, before Kyungsoo start talking, "You still have Yura and us, Soo Ra." He pulled away while smiling at me, i nodded while trying to calm myself, "Soo Ra, can i ask something?" Kyungsoo suddenly ask and i nodded. "What had happened in the past, between you and that girl?" He muttered.

 

      I look at him and lowerred my head, staring back at my heels, "We.. i.." I tried to tell him but it was hard to tell, "Just the point, Soo Ra." He said and i sighed, "She always tell bad things about me, then she blamed me because her ex-boyfriend dumped her." I roll my eyes before wipping away my remaining tears, knowing that i don't want him to ask any questions now, he remain silent as we walk to his car. Just when we're in the car, my phone ring suddenly. I look at the phone screen, "Who is it?" Kyungsoo ask and drive the car out of the hospital, "Yura." I said before pressing the green button.

 

     "Yeoboseo?" I answer half heartly, "Where're you? Is Kyungsoo with you now? We have searching for both of you around this big school for about 3 times!!" She yelled angrily. Just when someone take the phone from her. "Ya! Where the hell are you?! Are both of you run away from school for a date?!" It was Kai, i cough and shout at him, "No, we're not!! I'll explain it later after we get back to school." I said and that make him shocked, "Bwoh?! You aren't even in the school?!" He yelled and start mumbling some curse, i roll my eyes. "No, we are not." Then i end the call with Kai yelling on the other line.

 


 

     We walk to the principal's office, i sighed and open the door, "Ya! Where have you been?!" Suho said angrily. "Shut it up first!" I shout at him as my tears fall again, that make all of them turn silence. I walk to the sofa and wip away my tears. "W-what happenned?" Kai break the silence and i stare at him with my puffed red eyes. They don't realise it at first that my eyes were all red, "Kyungsoo.. please.." I said and Kyungsoo nodded. He start explaining to them.

 

     He told EXO and Yura that we just come back from the hospital, finding Baekhyun, but he yelled at me. I just sit on the sofa while trying to hold back my tears as i recalled what happen in the hospita before, just when Kyungsoo finished his story all of EXO shout angrily, "That kid's should get some surprise kick from me." Chanyeol hissed and all of EXO start cursing on Baekhyun, while Yura sit beside me, hugging me like a sister. "Everything will be alright, Soo Ra. You have us." She patted my head as i nodded, burrying my face on her shoulder and start crying all over again.

 

     Little did they know, Kai was watching Yura and me from afar. He gritted his teeth in annoyance, "Just wait and see, Byun Baekhyun. I'll take her for real this time and you can't do anything about it." He mumbled to himself.

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

     "Why did i yelled at her again?! Stupid mouth!" I keep on walking back and foward since i went back to school and enter my room, i start yelled, frustrated. "How could i said that before!" I pull my hair harshly, just when the front door unlocked. I turn to look at it just to find Kyungsoo walking inside the room with a straight face when he saw me. "Oh, you're here." Kyungsoo said uninterested.

 

     I sighed before sitting on his bed, "Look, Kyunggie. I'm so sorry." I stare at him, but he just scoffed at me. "I don't need your appologize, but she need it." He hissed before walking to his closet to take some new shirt, "I know i'm being a bad friend to her." I mumbled, i was about to continue talking when Kyungsoo turn to glare at me, i gulped. "Bad friend? You're being an , if you don't realise it." He roll his eyes, make me shut my mouth.

 

     It was a long silence before i rememberred something, my hand turn into a fist. "Where are both of you after she run from me?" I raise my head to face him, "Back to school." Kyungsoo reply with a frown, confused. "I mean, what are you doing before you went back to school?" I raise an eyebrow, while Kyungsoo keep staring at me in confusion. Suddenly, his eyes widden as he recalled it, "Y-you saw us?" He stuttered while i just stare at him, "No, i don't see that both of you are hugging in the lobby." I rolled my eyes, just when Kyungsoo's cheeks turn shaded red.

 

     I frown, before i put my straight face on. "It's not like what you think, i'm just conforting her because of you. I.. I don't hug her because i wanted to, i.. i don't like her in that way. Uh, i.." Kyungsoo started stuttering while explaining that to me, i gritted my teeth as my hand turn into a fist. "If you like her, then just go ahead and say it. I don't care, you don't need to explain it to me." I said coldly and Kyungsoo turn silent before he stare right to my eyes, "Yeah, why did i even explain it to you in the first place," He smirked hurtfully. "And what if i said i liked Soo Ra?" He narrowed his eyes on me as i gulped.

 

     He chuckled, "Of course you will support me, right? After all, you guys are just friends." He said, emphasize the word friends, while stare at me coldly. I tighten my fist as i glared at him, but soon i frown hurtfully as i realise what he was saying was the truth. "O-of course! Because we're friends, i would completely support you." I turn to look at other direction, doesn't want to look at him.

 

     "Yeah, i'll completely suppo--" I didn't finished my sentence as a tear slipped out my eyes, Kyungsoo jaw was wide openned. "Y-ya! If you hate it to the point of tears, just say it from the start, you stupid bacon!" He yelled while shooking his head in disbelieve, "I'm not taking Soo Ra from you okay! So stop crying, i don't have feeling for that ugly girl!" Kyungsoo said again, rolling his eyes. "Ya! Soo Ra isn't ugly!" I yelled back at him as i wipe away my tears. "She is!" He yelled back and we start yelling at each other about Soo Ra being ugly.

 

      "If you like her that much, then appologize to her tomorrow! I'm sleppy now, bye!" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before changing his shirt and lay on his bed, his back was facing me. I sighed, guilt rushed through my head. "Why tomorrow if i can do it now." I muttered before walking out of my room after taking my phone with me, as soon as i was outside the room i called Soo Ra.

 

     My heart was beating fast as i wait for her answer, soon the other line answer it and i feel nervous. "Hey." I muttered, while the other line just remain silent. "Soo Ra ah, i'm sorry for yelling at you today and yesterday." I continued, but still she wasn't responding. I gulped as i begin sweating, "It's okay if you don't want to forgive me, Soo Ra ah. J-just listen to what i want to tell you." I close my eyes to calm myself, "I called you, because i just want you to know that.." I stopped for awhile when i heard Soo Ra's breathing from the other line.

 

      "I'm going to tell Minah, that i never fall for her like what i said before." I said, "I promise, i'll tell her clearly that i don't like her that way." I said again, but still she doesn't reply anything. I sighed, "That's all. Sorry and goodnight, Soo Ra ah." I said lastly before i hung up with a long sigh. I walk inside of my room again just to find Kyungsoo standing there, waiting for me. "So? What did she told you?" He asked with his arms crossed, "She doesn't even talk." I grunted before laying on my bed, then i throw my phone away. "Ah! I messed up again and again!" I hissed while trying to sleep that night, when i know that it'll be hard.

 


 

     "What did he told you, Soo Ra?"

 

     Yura raise an eyebrow when Soo Ra put her phone on the nightstand, "H-He said that he'll tell Minah that he doesn't love her. Yura ah, i.. i can't explain how i feel now." A smile form on Soo Ra's lips as she let out a happy tear, Yura smile and walk to her before hugging her. "See? He still love you, so now you can sleep well." She pulled away and grin at her, Soo Ra nodded before smiling again while staring at her phone.