Chapter. 15

Sick Enough to Die

 

C hapter. 15

I'm Sorry

 


Sorry, i just can update now~

I'm focusing to please, stop the time lately.

Here's an update for you!


Your's POV

 

     "I hate it when you're around!"

     "From now on, don't you ever talk to me anymore!"

 

     Did he hate me this much, until he dump me this way? He told me that heartbreaking words, it's hurting me so much, killing me mentally. Yet, the only person i could see is him, Baekhyun. Noone else, than him.

 

     "Baekhyun oppa!" I sighed as i heard some girls squealing outside, on the corridor, i can't even turn my head to see Baekhyun's figure, i don't have any courage to do it after what he said to me. "What are you doing here, oppa?" One of the fangirl asked with a squel, "Sleeping, i guess?" I heard Baekhyun's chuckle, "I want too join you, oppa!" I heard the girls screaming.

 

     Since the whole school know about our fight, and end relationship, a lot of girls come to flirt with Baekhyun. And Baekhyun turn into a playboy, as you can see. "It's amazing, huh? It seems like everyday Baekhyun was surrounded by girls." Yura said while pull a chair and sit infront of me, i scoffed. "Amazing your head." I heard Yura chuckled, "With things this way, it's impossible to find a chance to talk to him." She said teasingly.

 

      I saw Kyungsoo on the door, looking at me. "Kyungsoo, come here." I call him, and he walk to me. "What?" He asked, i take a piece of paper and start writing a letter. After i'd done it, i put it inside an envelope. "Please, give this to Baekhyun." I hand him the letter, his eyes widden a bit. "Okay." He said, after thinking for a while and walk away to his own class.

 

     After school, i go for a bath with Yura. Even when everyone has done bathing, i just sitting on the pool myself. I hug both of my knees, i burst in tears and start crying alone when everyone has left.

 

     Ever since that time, i'd always told Kyungsoo to give my letter to Baekhyun. But, he will always tell me that Baekhyun always ripped it into pieces before even looking at the name. I sighed, but i won't give up. I still give you letters until you read it, because i've been meaning to tell you something. If being with you only brings you pain, then perhaps even writting to you is useless. But even if it brings you only annoyance, i will still love you, Baekhyun.

 

     I love you.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

     Soo Ra has been telling me to give her letter to Baekhyun, but it was just a waste. Baekhyun won't read it, and just ripped it into pieces. I sighed as i walk inside my room, "Annyeong, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun greet me, and i reply with a smile. The good news is, i can talk to Baekhyun now. He wasn't acting cold to me, but cold to others. Geez.

 

     "Here." I hand him Soo Ra's letter for the who knows how many time i do it, i hear Baekhyun chuckled. I look at him, feeling confuse. "tch, i'm quite popular aren't i?" He said while smirking in victory, i roll my eyes. "Don't be so cocky, bastard!" I yelled, annoyed.He stop laughing, and ripped the letter into pieces, like always.

 

     "You ripped all of those girl's letters, again?!" I scoffed in disbelieve, i lied to him by saying that it was from different girls. But no, it wasn't, it was all from Soo Ra. "Tell her that Byun Baekhyun is the worst guy ever, and she better give up." He said with a smile, i sighed secretly. "I'm gping to sleep now!" Baekhyun said and walk to his bed, and lay on it. After minutes,, i heard his snore.

 

      I took all the piece of letter and throw it on the bin, "Such a waste, what is the sender was a cute girl?" I muttered softly.

 

 


 

 

     "Ya! Kyungsoo ah!" I turn around and find Soo Ra was calling me, i sighed and walk to her. "Did you give him the letter?" She asked, "I gave it to him! But.." I stop for a while, Soo Ra bent her head aside. "Why?" She asked.

 

     "Byun Baekhyun is the worst guy ever, and.." I just tell her what Baekhyun said yesterday night, just when i feel someone pulling my collar. "Ya! Do you want to die?!" Soo Ra yelled, i try to release my collar  from her grip. "Ya! Baekhyun told me to said that! Like usual, he ripped it into pieces!" I yelled back, and i release my collar from her grip. "tch, you're no cute at all! You don't need to grab my collar so hard!" I scold her, and it turn into silence.

 

     I stare at Soo Ra, who lower her head. "Is it because i'm not cute enough that i got rejected?" She mumbled with her watery eyes, and my eyes widden. "Don't ask me, i don't know. Don't look at me that way!" I stuttered, and try to look away from her tear.

 

     "Are all of my thought written on my face?" She suddenly asked after stop tearing, i look at her, confused. "What?" I muttered, her gaze turn cold while looking at me, "You, "what a useless guy" that's what i thought." She said, and walk away from me. I scoffed, she treat me that way after i help her with Baekhyun. Geez, Soo Ra nor Baekhyun, two such an annoying people.

 

     I walk away, back to my dorm.

 

 


 

 

     Midnight.

 

     "....."

 

     I wake from my sleep because i think i'm hearing something again, a wierd sentence with someone sobbing as the background. It's suppose to be Baekhyun. I don't know he has a habbit to talk in his sleep, i heard a sobbing again. Is he having a flu? I wake up from my bed, and going to climb to his bed, checking if he's awake of sleep talking, but when i think again i just walk back to my bed without looking at him, i'm too tired. I lay on my bed again. "Shut up, Baek. I'm trying to sleep here," I mumbled, and turn my body to get a nice position.

 

     "Hiks. uhh.."

     "uhm. Soo..Ra.. hiks"

 

     Geez, he still love her right? If he doesn't love her anymore, he won't be dreaming about her. He need to make up with Soo Ra. I close my eyes and try to sleep again, but failed because of his sobbing again. He's ruining my beauty sleep! I try to sleep again, but Baekhyun's sobbing continue. I can't believe this, if he got a flu he should had wake up and took some pills. No need to called for Soo Ra's name multiple times.

 

     "Soo..Ra.. hiks."

     "P-please.. Forgive m-me.."

 

     You stupid Baekhyun, just go and appologise to her tomorrow, not in your sleep. I rubbed my eyes sleepyly, and stand from my bed. Baekhyun is sleeping on the top, and i'm sleeping on the bottom. I need to climb up first to look at him, so i climb

   

     "Hey Baekhyun. Wake up, are you okay?" I feel guilty for him. He's holding his chest, and i feel worried. There isn't any answer just sobbing, "Ya, wake up." But he doesn't bulged and continue sobbing. I'm now so worried, i grab his arm and pull it so i could see his face. It's work and now i look at his... crying face? He's crying? My eyes widden, shocked. I keep on shaking his body slowly, trying to wake him up. "Baekhyun?"

 

     "Hiks. I'm s-sorry.."

     "I'm sorry.. f-for leaving y-you again.."

 

     I could see his tears rolling down from his eyes whenever it was closed and he keep holding his chest, then he's trembling too. I feel guilty more for him, he suppose to be hurt too for leaving Soo Ra. Then why he leave her in the first place? There must be some logic reason for it, right? I wipped away his tears, but it won't stop.

 

     "S-sorry.. Soo.. Ra.."

     "It's just.. because.."

 

     "I'm going to die."

 

      My eyes become widder and i was froze on my spot, i stop wipping his tears because i was too shocked. What the. He's leaving Soo Ra because he's dying? I don't realise it but tears fall from my eyes too. I don't know that Baekhyun hurt so much and not only Soo Ra who's having a pain because of the distance between them. Even Baekhyun do this for Soo Ra's happiness, tears roll down my eyes as i look at Baekhyun's hurt face.

 

      "Hiks..hiks.."

      "I'm sorry.. because i'm going to die soon.."

      "I can't b-be with you forever..."

      "and.. I can't make you h-happy.."

 

     He really think about Soo Ra happiness. I'm sorry Baekhyun for scolding you before. I wipped away my tears. You're stupid for thinking that way. Baekhyun, her only happiness is you, and when you leave her. You've sucessful breaking her heart. You shouldn't leave her in the first place, Baek. You shouldn't, if you know that you still love her.

 

      "You're such an idiot, Baekhyun." I muttered.