Chapter. 23

Sick Enough to Die

C hapter. 23

That Tomorrow

 


Finally! Update!!

Sorry for not updating, i just on a vacation then i need to have my dance practice for coming competitions,

and my school just start today. Gaah! It's tiring!

Oh well, enjoy guys~


Baekhyun's POV

 

     "You're late, darling!" Minah cooed as i walk inside of her room, i gulped. "Minah ah, i have something to tell you." I muttered as i walk closer to her, her eyes lit up in joy. "Oh! I'm thinking about it too, our first date should be at--" I can't take it anymore, so i cut her words. "Minah!" I half-yelled and she stop talking while staring at me innocently, i sighed. How can i tell her when she look at me like that.

 

     "I.. about you. I'm.." I stuttered as she keep staring at me with her big-rounded eyes. I gulped, why is it so hard to say it to her. I lowerred my head as i sigh secretly. I was going to look up and tell everything to her until she cooed again, "Wah! Baekhyun ah! Look at this!" She said in joy, i turn to look at what she was pointing outside the window. "Eh? W-where?" I muttered as i look closer until my body hit the end of the bed. 

 

     I frown because i can't see anything but sky, "I said here!" Without warning, she kissed my lips. I froze as my eyes widden in horror, i gasp as i step backward. I cover my lips with the back of my hand while i stare at her in shocked, she giggled, "Yay~ I got you!" She smile sweetly, while my face turn paled. "I.. I gotta go." I mumbled before i run out of her room with a loud Bang! on the door. I run straight to the restroom. I wash my mouth as soon as i arrive there, i keep wipping my lips until it was swollen. "T-this's not good." I cried as i wash my mouth again and again. How can i go back to Soo Ra like this?

 

     At this age, for me a girl's kiss was a complicated and a very important matter. This was an incident that might change my life.

 

 

Your's POV

 

     "What took him so long?" I muttered in annoyance as i wait for Baekhyun infront of the boy's dorm, we promised to meet here after he tell Minah that he doesn't like her. But i have wait for an hour and the visiting hours passed already, yet he never showed up. Even Kyungsoo said he hasn't come back to the dorm, so where is he? I sighed as i look at my watch again.

 

      I sighed, "I have no choice but to wait for him here." I rest my back on the wall with my arms crossed, i closed my eyes as i smile, "I wonder if he'll come back soon." I mumbled dreamily. I open my eyes when i heard footsteps getting near and nearer, i turn to look at the right and found Baekhyun walking with his head hung down, "Baekhyun!" I greet him happily as i skip to him.

 

      He lift his head as i avoid his gaze by staring at the ground, "S-so, did Minah get mad?" I muttered but big enough for him to hear, i don't know why but i can't look at his eyes now. My heart was beating fast as i wait for his answer. "I.." He began but soon he turn silence again, i frown in confusion as i lift my head to look at him who has tears running down his eyes. My eyes widden, "W-wae?"

 

     "I kissed Minah."

 

     He finally said it. My eyes widden in shocked by his reply, i feel like my whole world is stopping and crush down to pieces. "Eh?" I muttered, still can't believing what i just heard from him. "I kissed Minah." He said it again but louder than before just to make sure i heard it right. I chuckled as tears run down my eyes, "You and her? Kissed?" I asked between my sobs as he nod slowly.

 

      "tch! You're insane!" I yelled as i push his chest and his back hit the wall, "Why!? You told me you'll tell her!! You promise me, Baek! You promised!!" I yelled out of frustration and all he can do was staring on the ground, "I can't believe this. You say you would tell her, then why couldn't you!?" I start hitting his chest hardly as tears keep falling down from my eyes, yet all he can say was 'I'm sorry'.

 

     I frown, "What do you mean by sorry? Are you telling me that you'll date her for real?!" He remain silent and he know that i took silence as a yes, i chuckled darkly as i slap him hard. " your sorry! I hate you!! I hate you for giving all my hopes up just to dissapointing me again and again!!" I start yelling like a mad man and he remain silent again, it's making me pissed. "I hate you, Baek! You choose that when she lied to you! All of this time, she doesn't get any attack! She just act like she does!! Why are you so blind, Baek?!" I keep on yelling all of my frustration out loud, but what surprised me was his answer. "I know that she lied all of this time, because i have this disease too so i know how is the real attack look like." He muttered.

 

     "You know it and you still choose her? Oh wow, Baek, you even slapped me before for saying she act the attack. You're impossible!" I yelled and he sighed. "You.. You don't know how lonely it is to stay at that hospital, Soo Ra. I.. I just don't want her to feel it too, i know she felt lonely until she need to act for attention. I just don't want anyone to feel that lonely feeling." He muttered.

 

     I chuckled, "So i'm the bad one again now? Seriously, Baek? I'm so done with all of this drama!" I sighed lastly, "Do whatever you want." I turn my back on him as i start to walk away while wipping my remaining tears until suddenly Baekhyun stop me, "B-but Soo Ra ah, i didn't lie when i said that i don't like her." He mumbled as i soften, but soon i put my guard up again. "No, Baek. Save your lies to yourself, i'm not buying it anymore." I said lastly before i walk away straight to my dorm, leaving him frustrated from regret.

 

     I'm hurt because you left me. I hate you because you left me for her. You aren't any different from others.