Chapter. 16

Sick Enough to Die

 

C hapter. 16

Love blossom

 


Double update!!

Hope you like it!


Yura's POV

 

     Park Soo Ra. All of the girls i'd even seen, she's definetely the prettiest. With Kai who was trying to get her attention, i feel jealous. Can you keep a secret? I love Kai, but i can't just say it out loud, so i keep it to myself. I sighed, everyone was interested in Soo Ra, but they don't dare to go near her.

 

     Cool.

 

     She's a girl with that kind of aura around her. "Yura! Let's go to the cooking class, we're going to make some delicious pudding!" I heard Soo Ra's voice and turn my head, looking at her who was holding her notebook and a pencilcase. I smiled, my roomate is this kind girl, Soo Ra. "Sure, let's go now!" I grin, and we walk straight to the cooking class.

 

     "Everyone get into groups, and start cooking!" The teacher said, and everyone gather into groups. I'm in the same group as Soo Ra. When everyone is preparing the ingridient, i saw her walking toward the teacher. "Mrs. Jung, i want to make sugar-free pudding. Could you tell me how?" I heard she said that to the teacher, and Mrs. Jung nodded. I saw her writting things and Mrs. Jung keep on blabbering things, i guess.

 

     After getting to know her, i know that she has a clumsy and tomboyish personality. I saw her stiring her ingredient fastly, and make some of it spilt out from the bowl. Some of our classmate even scold her for that, and she just look at them without saying anything. And continue doing her work, i shook my head slowly. She's funny. Also, she and Baekhyun are fighting now. I don't really know why, but i think it was Baekhyun fault! Leaving Soo Ra crying on the roof while it was raining, such a heartless guy. But i know, Soo Ra still love him so much.

 

     "Done!" I heard Soo Ra's voice, and turn to her. My eyes widden when i saw her pudding, it was really a mest and it burnt. She was really clumsy on cooking, i shook my head disbelieve. "Well then everyone, time to taste it." The teacher said, we start to eat but Soo Ra just stare at her pudding, sadly. "How could i give someone, something as bad as this." I heard she muttered.

 

     "Sorry, Yura. But can you please get rid of this? I'm going to the restroom." She sighed and walk out of the cooking class, i feel pitty for her. "Baekhyun! Try this!" I turn my head to the voice's direction, and saw Baekhyun was inside of the cooking class being pulled by a lot of girls. "Sorry, i can't eat something too sweets!" I saw Baekhyun appologize to the girls, and all of them pout.

 

     Then i remember, Soo Ra was making a sugar-free pudding. So it was for Baekhyun? I sighed again, but such a waste. The pudding burnt. I turn my head back to my pudding and start digging it, until a hand appear, taking Soo Ra's pudding. My eyes widden as i look at Baekhyun who was holding Soo Ra's pudding, he smile.

 

     "Can you keep this a secret, Yura?" Baekhyun said with a finger infront of his lips, i can't do anything but to nodded. And he walk away, leaving the cooking class. I can't believe what just happen now, so Baekhyun doesn't hate Soo Ra in the first place? "Ya! Yura?! You even throw the plate?" Soo Ra ask when she come back to the cooking class, i just force a smile to her. "Sorry, i forgot." I lied, and she nodded while laughing. "How can you forget about that, Yura." She laughed and take a sit beside me, i just keep my mouth shut. I'd promise Baekhyun to keep this as a secret from Soo Ra.

 

     No matter how i look at it, the both of them have a mutual feeling. But they can't move foward, and i don't understand why. Even though their moments are rare, i still wish for their love to blossom again.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

     "How have you been feeling lately?" Mr. Park asked,, as he was checking on my chest. "Fine." I said, it was silence before Mr. Park ask, "How you and Soo Ra been getting along well?" I sighed secretly, i know that Mr. Park's wife doesn't like it if i'm being close to her daugther. "Don't worry, i haven't even talk to her." I stare at him with my serious expression, and smirk a bit.

 

     I saw Mr. Park's eyes widden, and i chuckled lightly, "What's wrong, Mr. Park? Did you hear something abnormal?" I asked, as i wear my t-shirt back. "Ah, nothing. Everything seems normal." Mr. Park said, i could see clearly that he was shocked. "Great, i'l see you next week then! Goodbye, Mr. Park." I stare at him with a smirk before going out of the room, straight out of the hospital.

 

     "What kind of expression is that.." Mr. Park mumbled, and i don't know about it.

 

 


 

 

     "Sorry for being late!" I said as i walk inside of my class, it's art time. And i doesn't like it because, there is two class joining together. Soo Ra's class, and i should get to see her too much. "It's allright. Yiu were on your weekly check up, right? Now sit infront of Soo Ra." As the teacher said that, all of the student turn to Soo Ra and me, then start murmering.

 

     I look at the teacher, "What?! Why should i?" I asked, frowning. The teacher smile, "Today we're praticing sketching real people, everyone has been split into boy and girl as partners, you and Soo Ra are a pair now." She axplain, my eyes widden. I walk slowly to a chair infront of Soo Ra, i frowned a bit. "Baekhyun." I heard Soo Ra muttered my name, and i can feel my heart beat faster.

 

     I took a seat, crossing my arms and my head turn away. As long as i don't need to stare at her, i thought. I could hear everyone is whisphering again, and my heart tighten. "Baekhyun, you have to look at me." Soo Ra said, but i ignore it. There is a hint of scared on her voice, then i could guess she's scared of my atittude before, on the rooftop. "Baekhyun." She called again, and everyone still whisphering at each other while lloking at both of us.

 

     "Baekhyun!" Soo Ra half-yelled, and i turn to her while staring at her anggrily. "Shut up." I said, and just looking at her direction while frowning my eyebrows. Her eyes widden, and i could see it become watery as she turn back to her canvas, trying to hide her face. "Then i'll start drawing now, please stay in that position." She mumbled, but big enough for me to hear.

 

     From Soo Ra's movement, i can tell where is she looking now. My eyes, then my nose. Now, my lips. And she keep staring at it, without moving again. I gulped as i could feel a sweat is going to roll down my head. How can everyone act so naturally with their partners? Will Soo Ra's gaze on me, i'm finding it hard to breathe. My heartbeat is increasing, my body temperature is also rising. Mr. Park said everything was normal, but just by the thought of Soo Ra looking at me, brings out all these painfull things. I'm frowning as i lower my head.

 

     "Baekhyun? What happen?" I heard Soo Ra's voice and i snap out of my thought, i stand from my chair. "Mr. Im, i'd like to change my partner!" I said, i can't hold it anymore. My heart are beating so fast, and i can't help it. "After all, why i and Soo Ra have to be a partner! Just because i come late?!" I yelled, "Baekhyun, it's not like that!" Soo Ra said, but i ignore her. After all, i didn't ask her.

 

     "Hold on!" I stop yelling, when i heard Kyungsoo's voice. I turn to him, who was sitting on the back. "It was because of me." Kyungsoo said while raising his hand, with a smile on his face. "What?! Ya! Why are you doing this to me!" I yelled, i saw he roll his eyes. "I don't have any choice! Everyone was fighting to be Soo Ra's partner, so i just told her to be with you!" Kyungsoo explain, and i scoffed, shocked.

 

     I pointed my finger to him, "Why don't you become her oartner instead!" I said with an annoyed toned, "No way, because I want to be with Yura!" He said, and i look at him, dumbfound. But Yura was calm, i could guess Kyungsoo just acting, and he purposely making me with Soo Ra as a partner. I was going to shout again, but the bell suddenly ring.

 

     "Break time! Mr. Im, we'll keep this partner for the next weeks, right?" Kyungsoo said, and the teacher nodded making my jaws dropped. Curse you, Kyungsoo! I thought as i glare at him, and he just smile at me mockingly.

 

     Since that on, Kyungsoo always make me pair up with Soo Ra. "What? Help in needed with moving school's supplies? Why don't let Baekhyun and Soo Ra do it?" "Eh? Science experiment partner? Yura and me! Baekhyun and Soo Ra!" "Greeters for parent-teacher meeting? Just leave it to Baekhyung and Soo Ra, Mr. Kim!" " Cleaning the park? I don't want too, just tell Baekhyun and Soo Ra to do it."

 

     I can't hold it anymore and scold Kyungsoo, "KYUNGSOO!! You bastard! Stop it already!!" I growled and chase him around the class like a mad woman, he was shocked and start to run away before standing between some of the classmates, so i can't chase him. "Ya! If you don't like it, why don't you change the class's atmosphere here?! Because of you two being cold, all of the studen't mood are down!" Kyungsoo scold me back, and i roll my eyes.

 

     "Why don't you just being friend?!" Kyungsoo yelld, and i shook my head. "I don't want to!" I shout, and turn on my back. "Baekhyun ah! Don't you want to make up with her?" Kyungsoo's voice soften, my hand turn into a fist. I want to, Kyungsoo, but i shouldn't. "Kyungsoo! I'd told you i don't want to hear her name!" I said as i walk away, going to leave the class, but he pull my hand. He turn me to face him and stare at me. I don't know what to say again to him. "Can't you even think about Soo Ra?" I heard Kyungsoo muttered. I think of her, everyday. I know Soo Ra become more and more quier, and she started to leave EXO and Yura too. She don't eat or sleep properly, Yura said that

 

     She said everytime she look at Soo Ra's eyes, it looks blank like she even can't saw Yura infront of her anymore. She's like a walking death, but not like a year ago when i enter the hospital. Now it was more concern. She don't even use any facial thinggy to make her face pretty now, and her grade is now below the minimum score. I'm so sad to look at her that way. I know everything about her, i know it. But i can't do anything.

 

     "Don't leave and make up with her." Kyungsoo stare sharply into my eyes. "And why should i even hear you, Kyunggie?" I roll my eyes, i was a silence before i hear Kyungsoo's sobs, and my eyes widden. "Baekhyun ah! I can't stand it anymore! Seeing Soo Ra day after day turning more and more concern for me! And i can't stand it too hearing you! Every night, crying! Begging for her appologise!" His voice cracked.

 

     I cried on my sleep? I was speechless, but i didn't want to be fool by Kyungsoo's trick, he must trolling me now after learning from Chen. "What is the proof then?! I don't cried in my sleep for your info." I crossed my hand and look away from him. "What? You need proof? Do you know that your pillow in sweating hard?" He suddenly said, i look at him wierdly. "Pillow can't sweating." He said with annoyed tone. "Yes it can't. So who make it wet?!" He asked, no answer, silence fill the class only student murmering that i could heard.

 

    "Why don't you tell me about i cried in midnight?" I finally manage to speak and make he chuckled, he glare at me, "I'm serious, kyunggie!" I roll my eyes and glare at him back, "Who is the one who told me, 'I don't want to hear anything related to her!' who said that!? Who?! huh?" Kyungsoo walk some steps forward while glaring at me.

 

     Kyungsoo cross his hands and stare at me deeply, "Do you even know Soo Ra is like a crazy-old-women now?" I just remain silence, of course i know, but i won't tell him. He smirk and i frown. "I bet you don't. You don't even care if she die, right?" My eyes widden, before he could continue his word i cut him off,

 

     "Shut up, before i ripped that lips of yours!"

 

     I feel my body is getting warmer, how could Kyungsoo said about that thing! Of course i know what happened to Soo Ra now. I hold up my anger, if i can hold it anymore. I could just throw Kyungsoo from the roof top. "You don't know anything! You don't even know how pain it was to leave her!!" I could see he's smirking again hearing my answer. I was shocked, and close my mouth with my hand. Damn it! Now he know my feeling!

 

     But it's true, it was hurt to leave her. I though she will be happy with i'm leaving. But no, she wasn't. Of course i know about her being like a walking death. And it make my heart break into pieces, but i can't make up with her too.First, I don't brave enough to appologise. Second, i don't want to! Kyungsoo should had thing that i don't care about her. He even know i've been appologising her in my dream, he don't have right to think that! Yes, i still love her. But i need to keep it only in my heart. But i want her to be normal back.

 

     "See? You still love her. If you want her back to normal, appologise now!" Kyungsoo suddenly scoffed. I  was shocked, he could read my mind?! What the. Did he can read my mind for real? I look at him, and cross my arms. "No i won't!" I said to him, while looking away from him. He look at me with his pittyful face. "So, you want Soo Ra to be like that forever?"

 

     I gulped, and surrender,  "Okay! Okay! I want her back to normal." I lose now from you, Kyunggie. Congratulation, mind reader! I look away from him, doesn't want to have any eye-contact with him. He laugh and told me the only way to make Soo ra back is appologise to her. At first of course i refuse. But he keep on begging me, he said if i don't want to back being her boyfriend, i could just be her friend. And that make me remember the first time i met Soo Ra when i get into this town.

 

    At last i nodded, and hear Kyungsoo'd idea. Maybe i need to appologise to her, it's my fault any way. Kyungsoo smile brighten, and all of our classmates mood brighten too. I scoffed in disbelieve, and Kyungsoo patted my shoulder.

 

     "You're her only happiness for you info, Baekhyun."