Chapter. 10

Sick Enough to Die

 

C hapter. 10

12th EXO's member : Byun Baekhyun

 


Triple update again..

Done for today~

>o<


Baekhyun's POV

 

     I walked trough the corridor to find Suho's room, and i found it right beside the main office. I knock, but no answer. I could heard a loud noise from the principal office, should be take jerk with his friend. I open the door and look at them with a palmface. They were all look like. . . kids? They don't even know i was there. Opening the door.

 

      Chanyeol laughed when he saw my expression, "We used to be like that." He said. I stare at the guys inside the room, there're even a cool blonce hair guy who was talking with a guy who look scary, serious talk i though. Then i turn my head to the left side, seeing a tanned skin boy who was playing a video game with a brown-haired boy next to him. Oh my, is this the room of the 11 kindergarden student? And i'm the teacher?

 

     "Oh you're here? So polite. Not even a knocking on the door." Suho said with an annoyed tones, he was drinking his tea. "Excuse me. I've knocked about a thousand time yet nobody open the door, and it isn't locked." I roll my eyes. Geez, this Suho is really annoying, he's lucky he's the principal's son in here. So i can't hit or punch him. Eh, i've did it anyway in his room before.

 

      "Why do you want me here?" I asked, i'm so not in the mood to talk with that annoying kind of guy.  "Woahh, just like your girlfriend. To the point!" A chubby boy said. He smiled, yah he's cute smile. I can't even mad with him.

 

      They sit with a half-circle position and ask me to sit infront of them, like i'm a thief who was going to have some talks with 11 police. I just nodded and do like what they said. "Okay, we haven't introduce our self to this Byun Baekhyun." The tall guy who was talking before said. "I had." Kyungsoo, Luhan, Lay, Chanyeol, and Suho said. Yeah of course they do. Then the else introduce themself.

 

      "I'm Wuyifan, just call me Kris. I'm EXO's picasso. I can even draw your face now, if you want to." The tall guy said, and i try to hold my laugh. Wah, wierd guy, he introduce his self as what? The Picasso? "Uhm, no thanks," I said then smile back. "I'm kungfu panda AB-style, Tao." A boy with dark circles in his eye said, he's the one who's talking with Kris before. I know why he call himself a panda now~

 

     "I'm mr.troll, Chen!" a smilling boy said, oh man, he is so good-looking. I really don't want to thing about this but i have to admited it EXO is an amazing group full with handsome and cute boys. "I'm EXO de Baozi! Xiumin." The chubby boy said, he really look like squirrels! "Well hello, I'm Kim Jongin. You can call me Kai" The boy with tanned skin said. "Annyeong, EXO's baby wolf here! I'm Sehun, the maknae." A boy with white-milky skin said.

     Baby wolf? This EXO even full of silly and abnormal guys? They introduce themself weirdly. But it was true, he's cute like a wolf. I think now i'm full of jealous inside me. I look at Sehun's face, he's the youngest? His face look a little bit like Luhan. But the cool version of the cute Luhan.

 

     "Ne, anyeong. Baekhyun imnida. Not bacon okay? because Soo Ra used to call me bacon." I pouts fakely to make some fun and less awkward, because they are introducing themself wierdly, so i should to. They all laugh and nodded. "So Baekhyun, i asked you to came here just for asking a question." Suho said. I look at him and bent my head to the right side, it's my habbit when i'm confused.

 

     "Yeah, i saw you when you punch Suho hyung! You're amazing, giving that grandma what he had never had in his life. A punch!" Sehun said calping his hand like a seal and continued with all EXO member laugh, but not Suho. "Yah maknae! Did you just call me a grandma?" Suho said with an anger tone, but i guess the maknae didn't realise it. Sehun just smiled innocently, "Yes i did, you're so clever hyung." and clap his hand like a stupid seal again, the rest of the member laugh crazily because of their maknae.

 

      "Sehun-ah, i think you can take my place as the troll now." Chen laugh crazily. "Yah, stop it already! We need to ask Baekhyun something okay?" Suho try to stop their laugh with his serious tone and serious face, but failed miserably. They members even laugh louder, "Suho, you aren't match with that serious face." Luhan laugh, but you know Luhan laughing face? It was even the funniest face i had ever seen, and that face make the member fall from their seat, laugh crazily. Including Suho and me.


       I don't even know that this EXO kingass group is full of idiots and clowns. I laughed, forget about my nervous before. I wish Soo Ra was here, so i could see her laughing.

     "Okay! Okay! Stop it! Now i just want to asked you Baekhyun." Suho said, bitting his lower lips to stop him from laughing at Luhan's face again, he turn his head to left and right to see . Suho was about to say it but Kyungsoo cut him, "Would you join EXO!!?" Kyungsoo can't wait and just asking first.

 

     Then continue with the member,  Luhan and Xiumin said while pouts cutely, they're so cute, "Baekhyun, join please! Buing buing." Tao and Sehun continue with theirs aegyo. I smile, and nodded slowly.  EXO member cheers, but Suho just keep his pokerface. "It wasn't my idea okay? it was Kyungsoo's. Don't think that i forgive you. And, I won't go near Soo Ra again. She's like a monster." He said rapidly as he pouts, i nodded and smiled at him.

 

     "YEHET!! Let's celebrate our 12th member with bubbletea, hyung!" Sehun shout, they laugh and start doing crazy things. We stay out late tonight because parting like hell. I'm so glad that i'm called here not for be beaten up. They were all so kind. I wonder, what's Soo Ra doing now.

 

 

 

Your's POV

 

     I wonder, what's Baekhyun doing in Suho room? Did they treat him well? Because if they don't, i'll punch them in their face and make them pay!  I really miss you Baekkie. I heard the door is open, and look at the sound direction. "Oh it's you, Yura. Uhm hi." I smiled at her. "Hi, gwenchanha? You're looking so sad just now Soo Ra." She asked as she enter the room.

 

    "Just thinking about him." I said with a sad smiled, she nodded understanding. "You really love him did you? Is he really that kind, until a perfect girl like you loving him like this." Yura asked, then chuckled. "Nah, i'm not perfect. He's the one who's perfect." 

 

     I'm scared. Really scared when he's going to leave me before. Because, he's the one and only boy who can melt my frozen heart. Just Baekhyun, since we're a kids, he has been my guardian. My protector. Even when we're still 6 years old, no one want to talk to me, but he do.

 

     Just him.

 

 


 

 

     I'm a cold girl, as cold as an ice, they called me the ice princess. I'm not  smart, not even pretty that time, i'm just an ordinary girl. But the real thing, i'm not cold. I'm an active girl, and love gossiping. I just scared, there is this boy who treat me like trash. I hate him so much. He make me leave my perfect school life.

 

     "What!!? Minho! You date Minah? She's my bestie! How dare you! You don't even reply my text yet you reply hers." I scolded him. "Hey, what's ur problem untill you scolded at me like that! Not my fault." He shout at me back. "It was suppose to be my word you jerk! Playboy! And of course it's your fault!" I cried, but he doesn't even care. "If you're not happy with it, we can break up already!" He said, and leave me.

 

     I smirk, i didn't even date him. He only once told me that he really love me. And i trust him, i'm just a kids that time. Because of him, i think that what adults called 'love' is nonsense, love is just a word without special meaning.

 

     That was the last time i talk with boys. I become as cold as an ice, i leave Minah who betrayed me behind. She had a boyfriend but still flirting with someone that i love? Wah~ What a nice bestie i got here. We're just 6 years old that time, just 6! And that girl know how to steal her friend's love, how did her parents teach her, huh?

     I move to the other school, but still doesn't want to talk to any boys.

 

     Just until Baekhyun came. He's a popular boy in my school, he's perfect in everything. But i don't care, that kind of person is a bad boy and such a betrayer like Minho.

 

     At the first time i scold him infront of the class he's so annoying, i told him to leave me. But he refuse, he keep on talking to me or we could say talking to himself because i don't want to heard any word out from his mouth. His friends even told him to stop, because they said that i'm a monster. I was surprised, because he scold his friends for saying me like that.

 

     'There wasn't any tree who doesn't fall after 10 times being cuts.' 

 

    I had ever heard that sentence. The person who said that was totally right, and i fall for Baekhyun that time. Then in two years i was surprise to know that Baekhyun has a heart disease and my father being his doctor. Since then, i always go to the hospital.

 

 


 

 

     "I think i have to go to sleep now, Goodnight Yura." I said, covering my face with my blanket. Why do i even thinking about the first time i meet Baekhyun. I feel my tears is going to roll down, remembering my past is like hell.

     "Oh well, Good night, Soo Ra." Yura replied, and in some minutes i'd fallen asleep.

 

 

 

Third POV

 

     After Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had left Suho's office, Kai keep on staring at the door. "Suho hyung, you really doesn't want Soo Ra anymore, right?" Kai suddenly asked, and make Suho look wierdly at him. "Why?" He asked. Kai stand up from the chair and smirk, "I'll get that Soo Ra then." He said and walk out of the room, leaving the rest EXO's member dumbfounded.

 

     "Are that kid serious?! That Soo Ra is a monster!" Suho yelled, shocked. "I can't believe Kai took an interest on Soo Ra, but she has Baekhyun already!" Xiumin chuckled.

 

     "Instead of Soo Ra, i think he was insterest in Baekhyun." Lay suddenly said, and all of EXO's member look at him wierdly. "Do you mean, Kai is a gay?!" Chen shout from nowhere and earn a slap from Luhan, he pout. "Not that, Chen hyung! You're ruining the mood!" Sehun facepalmed. "You guys still remember Kai's father, right?" Lay asked again and make the members nodded still looking at him wierdly, "Yes, why?" Suho asked back, he was curious. Lay took a deep breath before telling his friends.

 

     "He was dead due to heart disease, just like Baekhyun's disease."