Chapter. 07

Sick Enough to Die

 

C hapter. 07

Punishment?

 


Wow, i can't believe i made it to Chapter 7 in 3 days ..

I'm done today~ Updating tomorrow! ><


Your's POV

 

     "WHAT?! What punishment game?!" I yelled to one of the teacher, it doesn't make sense. Why does the first place have to be punished? Then it's better not to get the first place then! This is crazy. I didn't care so i walk into the girl's dorm to find my room, leaving the teacher dumbfounded. I walk while looking at a pice of paper that i was holding, it was written that i'm in room number 365 and my roomate is Lee Yura. I ask some girls about the way to my room, and at last i found it.

 

     Room number 365, Lee Yura & Park Soo Ra.

 

     I knock at the door before openning it, revealing a pretty girl who was packing his stuff on a table. "Annyeong, Soo Ra imnida." I said when the girl turn to me, she smile. "No need to introduce yourself, Soo Ra ah. You're popular now." She chuckled, and i nodded. "I'm Yura, Lee Yura. Nice to meet you." She grin while shaking my hand, i smile back. I think i'll be happy with her as my roommate.

 

     I was about to pack my things when someone knocking at the door, i open it and it was the previous teacher. I roll my eyes when she said that i need to go to the principal office, to know what is the punisment. I sighed and nodded, before closing the door. I need to change into a casual clothes first. Yura chuckled, "So you'll play that game, huh?" I turn to look at Yura after taking my clothes from my luggage, "What do you mean by game, Yura?" I asked and she explain to me, i really don't know that this school have such a wierd tradition. The 1st rank of the 1st year student has to do whatever the principals's son said, 1 request, but it take whatever he want. I hope that principals's son will be nice to me, and give me a simple request. And i don't even know who is the principal's son.

 

     I walk out from the girls dorm after having a bath and change my clothes, i'm going to the main building to find that principal's office now. Then suddenly someone call me, "Soo Ra!" I sighed, i know that voice. I turn my head, yep, i know him. "Soo Ra! Where are you going?" Chanyeol hugged me. This silly brother. One of the reason why i don't want to go to this school before, is him. He is like uhmm, sister complex ?

 

     "Principals's office, looking for his son. Then what are you doing, oppa?" I asked back, and what he said make me feel wierd, "Same, i'm going there too." We have the same destination, the office. Chanyeol oppa tell me that he's the principals's son friend, Suho. "I think he's kind of kingass in this school, right oppa?" I asked and he nodded. I don't even know Suho's face.

 

     He told me that actually there are a group of kingass named themself EXO, and there were 11 boys. "This group suppose to have 12 members. We're now looking for 1 more member." I nodded as i understand. And what i know is he's one of the member, WHAT? This silly brother is one of the member? This giant can made it into a kingas? Da hell.. I didn't believe it!

 

      "We're here." He open the door that wrote 'Principal's Office' in it. I see 10 boys inside the room, just like what Chanyeol oppa just said. They were all handsome, and cute. I could be crazy, but they're all so good-looking just like Baekhyun. I slapped my own cheek, what am i thinking.

 

      "Anyeong, Park siblings." Someone greet us, i facepalm myself when i see it was that stupid boy who called me princess before. He should be Suho, the principals's son, and the leader of EXO. Geez, how could this be.

     "Anyeonghaseo, Park Soo Ra imnida." i bow at him, half-heartedly.

 

 

 

 

Third POV

 

      Wow, she know manners too, all EXO member though. "Should we introduce ourself?" Xiumin asked, and Soo Ra nodded. EXO introduce themself, started from Xiumin and ended with Sehun. She will need time to remember their name.

     "So, what i've to do for that punisment?" She asked. "hmm, to the point huh?" Suho smirked. "She doesn't even shocked seeing our handsome face?" Luhan ask a stupid question, yet he was really shocked. "Yeah, wierd girl, you're not like any other girls." Kris said.

 

     "I'm sorry? I've a good-looking boyfriend too, Baekhyun. So, i won't shocked when seeing good-looking boys anymore. I'm not wierd, i'm just me. And you uhmm.. Luhan?"  Soo Ra said and  pointed at Luhan that make he confused, he nodded slowly. "You're not handsome, you're pretty." Luhan was dumbfounded when Soo Ra said honesty, and that make all EXO members burst in laugh except for Luhan who pouts in the corner.

 

      "Perfect, Soo Ra. One point for you for making Luhan hurts so much." Tao laughed. Soo Ra nodded innocently not knowing her mistake, she was just honest to him. She's not wrong, for Soo Ra, Luhan's face that's wrong. "You guys are so mean!" Luhan yelled, but they don't care and let him pouts. "So, Soo Ra. My request is, come to my room, 120, boys dorm. You've to steal a kiss from me." Suho smirked, and the other member shocked. "Hyung! I though you're just kidding that time." Chanyeol gasped. "Geez! Suho are you serious? She has a boyfriend, that Byun Baekhyun." Xiumin said but that mean principal's son, Suho, nodded.

 

     Soo Ra think for a while, before nodding her head, accepting Suho's request.