Chapter. 22

Sick Enough to Die

C hapter. 22

Definitely Tomorrow

 


Update!!

Sorry for not updating for a week, i just finished the final test on my school

So, have you done your final test? ><

Btw, enjoy guys~


Your's POV

 

     "You seem to be in a good mood, noona." Sehun blinked cutely infront of me as i push his face away, "Did something good happen, noona? But it's wierd after what happenned yeste-- Ouch! Hyung!!" Tao whined and i chuckled lightly, "Don't ruined her mood by mentioning it!" Suho rolled his eyes. "I'm fine, Suho ah." I smiled before walking to Yura who was walking ahead from me.

 

     I'm going to tell Minah, that i never fall for her like what i said before. I promise..

 

     I giggled from my own thought, it's going to be okay from here. I skip happily with Yura staring at me uninterested, "You're being crazy about him." She roll her eyes while i just stucked my tongue at her childishly, "Haters gonna hate!" Yura rolled her eyes, "Whatever, do whatever you like." She ended up smiling with me while we walk to our class together.

 

     "Soo Ra, look." Yura smirked while pointing to someone, Baekhyun. It's like he know that we're looking at him, he turn to look at us. I gulped as we met eyes, surprisingly, he smile at me which i returned before he walk into his class. "Now, stop staring at his class or we're going to be late." Yura pulled my hand and i chuckled before walking with her to the class.

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

     The school has ended and i go to the hospital as soon as the teacher let us leave, straight to Minah's room. I take a deep breathe before turning the door knob and enter the room, "Minah ah." But i was greet with a lot of nurses clapping their hands on me while congratulated Minah, did she manage to get out of the hospital ? I stare at them, confused.

 

     "At last, the prince has arrived! Congratulation on both of you." They giggled to each other before walking out of the room, i stare at the closed door while scracthing my hair confusely. "What happened?" I asked as Minah grin cutely at me, "You asked what happened? How could you after you confessed." The nurses giggled again as i stare at them, not getting what they're talking about.

 

     One on the nurses pick Minah's phone while the other push me beside her, "Let me take a picture of both of you! Say kimchii!" The phone make a click sounded before the nurse put in back on the table, "Nice one as a remembrance of your very first boyfriend, Minah! It's your first right, or course we know he is!" The nurse start screaming in excitement, "Neh, thanks unnie!" She lied as i stare at her with wide eyes.

 

     Boyfriend? What boyfriend?! I gulped. "But i had no idea that Baekhyun liked Minah!" One of them giggled. "Hurry up and get well, so you can go on a date!" the other patted Minah's head, while i just stand there dumbfounded. "Okay we're going now, love birds!" They waved at us lastly, but before they can walk out of the room, i yelled, "W-wait a second! Minah ah, i.." I gulped. "Yes, Baekhyun ah?" She smile at me lovingly.

 

     I promised Soo Ra to tell her that i don't love her, indeed i love Soo Ra. But why can't i said it now that i'm infront of her, no, it's because there is to much people here. No matter what, i can't say it infront of others. "I mean.. Here is a bit..Uhm, i.." I lowerred my gaze as i bit my lower lips, "Oh! I got it!" Minah suddenly squeal and i lift up my head to look at her, "W-what?" I muttered. "You want us to be alone, right?" She blushed as i turn paled, that's not what i mean.

 

     "Aw! You should have told us earlier, Baekhyun! We're going now, love birds." The nurse winked at us before leaving the room, now there're only both of us in the room. "I can't believe you want us to be left alone, Baekhyun ah." She muttered after a long silence, i gulped as my hand turn into a fist. "I-it's not like that! That's not it!" I sighed, "Minah ah." I look at her with guilt, she just stare at me with a straight face, i think she got what i mean. Until she grab her clothes, "Huh? What is this?" She muttered hurtfully. "M-minah ah!" My eyes widden as she turn pale. "Ah! It hurts!"

 

     I panic, "I'll call Mr. Park." I said but she grab my shirt, "No, it's okay. It's not an attack, maybe i'm being too excited." She faint a smile as she breathe heavily, then a nurse enter the room with a loud sound. "I heard Minah's screaming, oh gosh! You look awful!" The nurse stare at her with wide eyes before pressing the emergency button to call the doctor, "Baekhyun, i know you want to be together but please go out for a while!" She said while pushing me out of the room.

 

     "S-sorry, we'll talk about our date next time." She force a smile between her unsteady breathe, i stare at her completedly blank as my body was finaly outside her room, the nurse closed the door behind me as the doctor came running inside the room. I sighed while staring blankly at the door before walking out of the hospital with a drowning in my deep thought.

 

      Oh, what have i done. You're such a fool, Baek.

 


 

     "You're aware of it right?" Mr. Park frowned, "For the who knows how much time, you lied, am i right Minah?" He sighed, "I'm not, Mr.Park." Minah muttered. "You're okay, right? I know it doesn't hurt at all from the start." Mr. Park gritted his teeth in annoyance before he tell the nurse to bring his things back to the office, because Minah doesn't have any heart attack.

 

     Before Mr. Park could walk out of her room, she muttered, "Until a while ago, it really hurt a lot." She lied, but Mr. Park know it and choose to ignore her, "You always said that, i'm not buying it now." He sighed before walking out of the room with the nurses following him. "What happen to her again, Mr. Park?" The nurse asked, "She lied, there wasn't any attack." He sighed, "But she looks pale before." The nurse defended.

 

     Mr. Park turn to look at the nurses coldly. "I can't believe she fooled all of my trusted nurse, there wasn't even discoloration of the lips and nails." He sighed as he walk with the nurse behind him. "I ask you, how could she always get an attack when Baekhyun's around? Did you know what they talked about before Minah act her attack?" Mr. Park raised an eyebrow as the nurse gulped, "N-no, sir." Then the realisation hit her, "So she was lying all of this times?" She asked again, "What do you think?" Mr. Park sighed before walking away from the nurse, leaving her dumbfounded.

 


 

     I walk to my room lifelessly, i was prepared to be greet by a furious Kyungsoo but the room was dark. I turn on the light before walking straight to my bed, my body hit the soft bed of mine. I grab a pillow as i burried my head on it, "I'm doomed." I cried silently.

 

     Click!

 

     My eyes widden as i heard the front door being unlock, i was about to act asleep infront of Kyungsoo when the voices that greet me wasn't Kyungsoo's. "Baekhyun? You're back earlier? Strange." I heard Chanyeol's voice, which i know he was smirking now. "Ya! I know you're not sleeping, wake up!" Luhan start pulling my pillow, making my head bumped to the bed. "Ya! Go away!" I growled as i glare at them, EXO.

 

     "Well, i guess it doesn't went nice with her." Kai raise an eyebrow while i keep sulking, "What do you know, smart ?! Go away." I sighed while i try to grab my pillow from Luhan which he passed to Sehun, i grunted. "So, tell us what happened?" Suho raise an eyebrow as they take a sit around my bed, i sighed, refusing to tell them. "I.. I've suddenly become Minah's boyfriend." I muttered but all of them catch it and turn deadly silent.

 

      Suddenly, Chanyeol grap my shirt and pull me closer to him, "You what?! Oh my god, you ! What do you mean by sudden! Did my sister know this?! After you gave her hope up, you court other girl to be yours?! Ya! Answer me, you idiot!" He growled as he shaked my body, i can't say anything but let him do anything he wanted to. EXO remain speechless, before Suho smirk before laughing making all of us turn to look at him with confusion. "Oh my, safe your life, Baek. Third world war is going to happen in no time." He chuckled before walking out of the room with a last sigh.

 

     "I guess you messed up again. Well, too bad. You don't deserve my sister after all." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and release his grip before following Suho out of the room. Kai walk closer to me before whispherring to my ear, "Well then, i'll take Soo Ra from you just like what i promised." He smirked before pulling away, "No! I won't allow that!" I glared at him with my hand turn into a fist, the other stare at us is confussion. "What? Do you even have the right to say that to me, when you couldn't even told Minah that you don't like her and become her boyfriend?" Kai smirked and i gulped because i know he was saying the truth.

 

     "Bye, loser." Kai smirked lastly before standing up and heading to the door, but i shout to stop him. "No, Kai! I'll definitely tell her that i don't like her, tomorrow. I will!" I stare at him seriously, but he just raise an eyebrow when he turn to look at me. "Really? I'll be waiting for your report tomorrow then." He still keep his smirk up before turning his back and walk out of my room.

 

     "You're going to tell Minah tomorrow, for real?" Chen raise an eyebrow as i nodded, "I will, i promise." I muttered, but Luhan snorted. "Stop promising, just do it." He roll his eyes and soon all of EXO walk out of my room, leaving Kyungsoo and me alone. We're both silent, before he break it. "Then i'll be waiting until tomorrow, i won't tell Soo Ra about you and Minah suddenly dating." Kyungsoo emphasize before taking some clothes to change on.

 

     I will do it tomorrow, no doubt.