The , No way.

Story of My Life!

"Oh, !" Selina cursed as she heard her mom's voice. By that, it meant she was late, and that she probably has less than ten minutes to get ready. She pushed off her covers, and jumped out of bed.

Selina grabbed a t-shirt from the floor, and scavenged for a pair of jeans. She made her way next door to the bathroom, where she stripped of her pajamas and stepped into the shower stall.

"HEY! I NEED THE BATHROOM TOO! I NEED TO PEE!" Katie yelped from her room, at the other end of the hallway.

"NO WAY! I'M TAKING A SHOWER. USE THE BASEMENT!" Selina yelled back.

Selina heard running, and then the door knob twisted. The door burst open, down went the bottles of soap. Katie stood there, with a key in her hand, panting.

Selina screamed to show Katie that she disapproved this. Katie scowled back, and dived for the toilet. She somehow managed to make the towels on the hanger fall down, making Selina want to pick it up, but didn't want her sister to see her -less body and laugh. Even her 9 year old baby sister was starting to grow s. Maybe Selina got more of her dad's genes.

Once Katie was done, she knocked a few more bottles and things down, and Selina's toothbrush, IN THE TOILET, and went out the door. Of course she washed her hands first, though.

At last Selina was left time to think. HER TOOTHBRUSH WAS IN THE TOILET. Selina screamed inside her head. Good thing she brushed her teeth first.

As she scrubbed her body, she thought about how she was going to face Calvin today. Selina shrugged that off and cleared her mind. It gave her a headache to think about that. She'll go with the flow, take it happily, and everything would be okay. Just like a rollercoaster. Ups and downs, she'll be fine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything wasn't okay, and she wasn't fine with it. Of course not, she was being talked about in rumours and behind her back! Selina also hated that. As soon as Selina got to school, she found out that Calvin had spread a rumour that Selina had cheated on him, with his best friend from church. Of course, people believed him. her 'friends' did too! Ray was the worst.

Selina, furious as ever, stormed up to him, and punched him in the face. Hard. This was after she put her books in her class, so she had full force, but she watched his binders, originally in his hand, fall and crash the floor. His pencil case and one of his binders exploded. People started to gather around.

[I guess this was what he wanted, for me to be furious. I should've just pretended like nothing happened. GODDAMN IT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?] Selina thought, probably screamed, in her head.

Selina quickly switched her face , into an apologetic look (WHO SAYS SHE CAN'T ACT?), and offered a hand for Calvin.

Calvin hesitated, raised his hand to take Selina's hand, but then jumped up quickly. He walked away, shaking his head as he went.  His hands interlocked into Ray's hands.

[RAY! ? WHAT THE ?!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was math, and Selina had calmed down. Just a bit. Not one single person came to comfort her. She was surprised. Selina thought that she treated everyone nicely, so they would treat her nice back. Guess not.  There was even the word '' written on her locker. Selina, instead of thinking of the drama, thought about algebra and equations.

Selina was in grade 8. She was one of the brighter pupils. Everyone usually came up to her to ask for help. Today, though, they all went to Jiro. The popular, hot, smart guy. Too perfect.

Selina finished her work, and rest her head against her arms.

"I heard that Selina went for a guy named Aaron, and she slept with him," Selina heard someone whisper. That person, Selina guessed, didn't know what the difference between a whisper and a yell. Selina was pissed. She knew that rumours were made up, but she didn't actually be the subject until now.

Selina was furious. She quickly found the source, and stormed up to her. It was Krys. The big mouth.

"You don't know anything!" Selina said, a little too loudly. She hoped Krys would sense the seriousness.

"You ! I can't believe that you would cheat on a good guy like Calvin!" Krys replied, equally loud.

" YOU, go trust him for all I care.  and... GOOD!? He's the dumb that cheats and steals off people. If you think that's good, go him," Selina yelled, and stormed off.

She, again, fought back tears. She wasn't going to let this ruin her makeup, her happy day. She couldn't wait for it to be over. She looked around the room, and caught Jiro staring at her, not one of those accusing looks, it looked like he actually cared.