What a WONDERFUL day.

Story of My Life!

Selina was in gym right now, the time of the day when you could let out all your anger on balls or people (dodge ball). But Selina didn't want to play dodge ball, since she was probably one to be first target, being the total '' and all. So instead, Selina went to play soccer.

It was the last period of the day. Selina was so glad! She went through the whole day, taking in looks, and thrown food, and if she survived this (this as in soccer), it would be over. Some other rumour would start, and she would be out of spotlight. Hopefully.

Soccer was always Selina's favourite sport. She played it in rain, in snow, or during a hailstorm. It was fun, and she loved it.

The soccer people went out for a lap around the field. Selina followed. By around mid-way, most people were panting heavily. Selina kept on going. Up ahead, she spot Jiro, all alone, so she went up to him.

"Hey," Selina greeted.

"Hey, I feel sorry for you. I know how much of a jerk Calvin can be. You didn't really sleep with his friend, Aaron, and hijack his money, did you?" Jiro answered.

"Whoa, no way. I didn't even meet his friend, Aaron, in the first place," Selina replied with a hint of disgust in her voice, "Wait, how do you know he's a jerk?"

"Uhhhhhh" It seemed like forever. [He probably doesn't want to tell me.] Selina thought. Then Jiro found out he was hesitating and said, "Oh, we used to be best friends, neighbours, and stepbros. A lot of complications. Got in a fight afterward. We still are step bros, but I evade him,"

"Oooh, nice vocabulary. And, Oh! BUT YOU ARE NOT A TOTAL JERK LIKE HIM!" Selina said. They reached the end of the field now, and Selina finally noticed that she had sweat dripping from her face, and she was tired. What a nice first impression (ish) to give Jiro.

They proceeded into picking teams. Jiro and Ricky picked the teams. Selina wasn't expecting her name anytime soon.

"...Joyce," Ricky picked.
"...Selina," Jiro picked.

"What?! Oh ya, I'm on your team?" Selina said, almost too loudly.

Jiro chuckled and answered,"Yes, you are,"

Selina shrieked, "Eeek! I'm not last this time! WOW!"

Jiro laughed again. This time he made this weird sound that sounded like a dying walrus. Then he laughed again at his sound. I started guffawing, but then stopped.

They finished choosing players, so the game already started.

Ricky's team had the ball first. Ricky was quick, and swift. He was really skinny. He drove past the trying strikers, and went straight into Selina's field within seconds of the game. Selina dove for the ball, and tried to hook it out. It worked.

Selina turned around, with the ball dribbled with her feet, she went for Ricky's goal. Ashley came running toward her, and Selina kicked on impulse. It went toward Wu Chun, her team mate, and Chun kept going. He did a fake quick, and quickly scored.

"Nice job!" Selina yelled to Chun.

"You too," Chun yelled back, and he smiled. Selina hadn't actually seen Chun smile, she had thought that he was one of those... isolated, emo kids. But, she was wrong. On the soccerfield, he was a happy big fellow.

Selina, then, tripped on the slightly damp grass. Selina laughed out loud. So did everyone else. Jiro came over and helped her up, wiping a little dirt out of her hair. This was the best period of her day.

[What a great period. Note to self: Girls are way more y (except for Calvin, he's a jerk) than guys.] Selina thought to herself, smiling her face off.

The game went on, and Selina's team lost 4-3, but she was still happy.