Selina's House.

Story of My Life!

{I don't know how he ended up at my house, but we ARE working on our project, sorta].

Somehow Jiro ended up in Selina's house. Jiro said he was locked out of his house, and they had to work on their project, so they went to Selina's house. Selina had to sneak Jiro in, because her parents were SUPER paranoid, and think she was going to get /pregnant EVERY second. They didn't let her talk to boys, and so on, so if she got caught, she would be in HUGE .

[Ugh, first time a boy is actually over at my house. Not even Calvin went here. Jiro sure has the power.]

Well, Selina went through the front door, opened the back door, and Jiro snuck in. Her parents were upstairs, so Selina went downstairs to the basement. Selina secretly built a fort down there. It wasn't furnished/finished yet, but it would have to do.

"Whoa, is that a picture of you?" Jiro pointed to a baby picture.

"Nah, it's my sister. She looks like me?" Selina replied/questioned.

"Haa... I knew that." Jiro said/rebutted.

"So, what's first? How bout you do the calculations, I"ll do the making out." It took Selina a second to figure out what she just said. Jiro started laughing. "HEY, I DO NOT MEAN THAT, I MEAN, MAKING THE SHAPES AND STUFF. AGK. NOT THAT. STOP LAUGHING!" She said it a little too loudly.

"WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN THERE? ARE YOU TALKING TO SOMEONE!? XUAN? (Selina's Chinese name)" Her dad yelled in Chinese.

"NO DADDY, IT'S THE ... PORTABLE DVD PLAYER, I'M WATCHING SLUM.DOG.!" Selina yelled up there.

"Nice excuse," Jiro whispered, "Don't you think it's a little crowded here?"

"Deal with it. I'm NOT taking you upstairs to my room."

Jiro smirked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They ended up in her room.

Jiro stood in her bedroom doorway, absorbing all the childhood photos Selina had.

"Hey, isn't that Victoria Bu-whatawhata Gardens?" Jiro asked as he pointed to a picture of Selina smelling a flower.

"Butchart Gardens, and Yes, STOP LOOKING AT MY PHOTOS!" Selina yelled again. Good thing her dad went to buy groceries.

"Shut up, stop yelling. You were so cute!"

"Tch, no thank you very much." Selina sounded a little too harsh, "Let's get to work, it's due tomorrow, ya know,"

"What? I thought tomorrow was Wednesday!"

"Nope, tomorrow is Thursday. Way to go bud, one day late. Way to have jet lag with no jet."

"Hey, nice one, where'd you steal that phrase from?"

"Hey, I MADE IT! And shut up, we need A LOT of work done. I can't believe we are both procrastinators,"

"Whoa, I expected you not to be..."

Selina taped a piece of tape she found out of nowhere on Jiro's mouth. She started calculating.