I. Hate. You. #1

Story of My Life!

This one's not going to be about Jiro. =I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Selina slouched in her seat. She was in that stinky, old bus again. Why did her bus driver have to smoke? Jena was sitting beside Selina. Grade fivers were talking 'ds talk' in the front, and the grade niners were yelling ', , and ,' They tried not to laugh, they failed.

"Hey, ya, so they were talking behind your back... again. Ray was saying how you are turning all mean to Chelsea," Jena informed me.

"What the hell did I do to them-- or HER," Selina snarled.

"Well, you know what? Next time she does that, I'm gonna say to her: Stop being such a bad friend, aka , she didn't do anything to you. I don't want to be your friend if you don't stop. ." Jena told me.

"Thanks, but you don't need to add the part," Selina told Jena, "You're a good friend. So is Hebe. And Leanne. Ray totally ed out .. wait, this is talking behind her back right? I'm gonna stop. I don't want any other reasons for her to out at me."

"Seriously though, (last one), she ALWAYS started the drama. GOD"

"Well, I don't think I slept with an American guy and stole his money to do drugs, so it's fine. Why is everyone saying that I'm sleeping with people!? I'M NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO DATE! WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO FRICKING DRUGS?!

"Well, you don't trust everything you hear," Jena laughed.

"Agh, I can't believe I'm talking behind her back, I should stop doing this, THIS IS ," Selina felt guilty.

"Ya, whatevs, just tellin' ya."

Behind her, Kathryn and Kelsey were talking about how stupid the dress code was. Selina and Jena joined in.

"Ya, some say it needs to cover your WHOLE shoulder, some say you can't see your bra, some say the strap needs to be two fingers," Chelsey complained.

"But you could just wear a strapless bra!" Jena yelled. Nobody turned to look, since the grade niners were still yelling ", , and ". What a bad influence to the bus driver's two kids. Age 2.

"Or you could have very chubby fingers," Selina added.

"They should have an exact rule! I don't wanna get caught again! Kathryn said.

"With dresses and shorts too. Goddamn it," Chelsey also complained.

The bus pulled over, and hit the curb. Everyone yelped. The people who stood were now piled in the aisle. This was an amazing site.

Selina got off her bus, said 'bye' to her friends, and ran. This time, there was a shiny beetle on the sidewalk, and that made Selina run back to her bus stop like an idiot. Selina scolded herself, she could have ran OVER the beetle. Now she had to run back to her house.

Selina entered her house, twice as tired. Her family with their usual drama. They hid Ken's game, again.

This time, Selina didn't poke her head in to see, but went upstairs.

She signed in her messenger, of course she had no life as long as she had no homework, and got greeted by, yet, another group of messages.

Unknown contact says:
"I HATE YOU. "

Selina snapped.

Lina! says:
you too! Glad we share the same view. I ING HATE YOU . BUt if you are Ray, I'm sorry. Sorry for being your ing friend.

She knew she was overdoing it, yet she couldn't help it. All she did to Ray was try to be nice. She helped her with her homework, ALWAYS. And listened to her boytalk. Woken up at night to support her 'breakups'. Now this? Maybe she was using Selina.

[Well, here comes a confrontation...] Selina thought. This was going to be a long week.