Another Chance of Another Rumour?

Story of My Life!

Sorry I haven't been working on this story. Even though it is just copy/paste. Agk, Here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess Selina should have gave him the hug on his birthday. [Crap, facing him at school would be hard.]

Jiro was standing by his locker when Selina arrived. She hugged him at the first sight of him, and was relieved that he was alone. Only after a few moments did she realize that girls--fan girls-- were watching.

"OH EM GEE! TOTAL ALERT. FIRST WITH AARON--Calvin's friend-- THEN WITH CALVIN, THEN WITH JIRO! OH EM GEE! LIKE WHO IS LIKE GOING TO BE LIKE NEXT!? CHUN? OR A TEACHER?!" All in unison.

"Hey, watch it. Shut it, and I started it," Jiro, very boldly said back.

They totally slouched. Of course they didn't want Jiro to start it, now they have no chance.

"Thanks," He said to Selina.

"Well, I should thank you, you stopped another rumour from spreading. Oh ya, here's your money," Selina handed Jiro the money, "When are you going to ask Ella out?"

"Oh, I stopped liking her,"

"THAT QUICK!? WHO DO YOU LIKE NOW!?"

"Oh, I'm not telling,"

"Awwe, c'mon! I thought we were friends! Wait, were we?"

"Uh, yes we are. But still, not going to tell," and with that, Jiro smirked.

"I'LL TELL YOU WHO I LIKE!" Selina
kinda yelled. The girls from before just glared at her, like she was an enemy. Well, now, she's viewed as a threat. Great.

"Oh, well, tell me that later?"

"Crap, do I really have to tell you?" Selina was kinda hoping not.

Jiro laughed full-heartedly, and headed to the art classroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"...Today, we are going to start making clay gargoyles, so, SKETCH UP YOUR DESIGNS! I need a front and side view. The requirements are on the board," The art teacher, Mrs. Witherstone said.

All the students groaned and moaned.

Connor said, "Well, this is going to be FUN."

Selina laughed sarcastically, "No, really,"

Selina aimed for the cute. Most girls went toward the cute aspect too. Even Connor made his sketch kinda cute. Selina looked up from her sketch. She found that Jiro was drawing from across the room. He was left alone. Selina went up to him, and leaned forward.

"Hey, what are you drawing?"

"A gargoyle,"

Selina chuckled, "Oh ya, of course. Can I see?"

Jiro held his up. It was pretty good! That made Selina look at her drawing in disgust.

"Hey, yours isn't that awful. It'll look better 3D."

"I hope,"

"Hey, can I call you Ji...Jir?"

"Why?"

"Oh, just 'cuz. Everyone calls you Jiro. It sorta sounds... kiddy, no offy."

"Haha, it's okay. Sure."

Diiiinnnnnnnnggggggg! The outside bell went. Selina's bells were strange. They weren't the honks like other schools, they were like... the sound a microwave makes when it's done.

"EVERYBODY CLEAN UP!" Mrs. Witherstone said in a really monotone voice.

The whole class started cleaning up, and Selina went back to her table and cleaned up her space.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please comment.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~