Oh, wait, who is this?

Story of My Life!

Selina was frustrated. She accepted the friend invitation, and opened up a message.

Lina! says:
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT? DO I KNOW YOU? WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT?

JRW says:
Take a guess.

Lina! says:
WHO?! JANE ROBBY WEIRSMA!? JOHNNY ROBATAILLE WILLIAMS!? RICK MERCER!? ARE YOU RICKY WITH A J IN FRONT!? WAIT, RICKY IS RICKY ... JOHN. JOHN RICKY..WOARE!?! ARE YOU RICKY? TELL ME WHO YOU ARE! I GIVE UP! WHO!?

JRW says:
No, I'm not Ricky. Ricky's last name is Martin.. I'm a guy, so I'm not Jane. Rick Mercer doesn't have those initials. That quick? Think again. I'm in your grade, I'm in all of your classes, and I'm... what you say, tall, and skinny... And... I'll let you guess. Looool.

Lina! says:
Um, ..... Everyone's taller than me, and, are you sure you are not Ricky? I am pretty sure Ricky has ... wait, nevermind. OOH MY GOD! I'm so short, and fat.

JRW says:
No, you are just vertically challenged, and NO YOU ARE NOT FAT! Someday you'll grow. How can I not be sure who I am?

Lina! says:
Oh, as if I'll grow. And, some people can be... confused.

JRW says:
Are you going to guess anymore? Or are you going to force it out of me?

Lina! says:
ONE MORE TIME!. Uh, btw, I at guessing, so don't laugh. ROCHELLE ROBERT JAKE~! RHYS .... JAMAINE!

JRW says:
LOLLL Loll, That's two. and there isn't a Rochelle in our grade, and Rochelle is a girl name. Are you even referring to my initials? Okay. I am...... J.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JRW appears to be offline. Messages will be sent to him/her when he/she signs on. Click here to email this contact instead. Add a mobile number for this contact.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Awe, man! Goddamn it! I will find out!" Selina told herself. Selina shut down the computer, and slid down off her chair.

She headed toward the bathroom. In there was Ken, her brother, the one that threw a game disc at her before, and she quickly turned away. She'll not brush her teeth yet.

Selina headed back toward her room, and sat on her bed. Today she didn't want to knit, instead, she couldn't keep guessing who the JRW was.

A few hours later she dozed off, without brushing her teeth.

Selina woke up later on, at 3 o clock, just remembering she didn't brush her teeth. Selina found her way lazily to the bathroom, and brushed her teeth. Then she went back to her room, and slept.

[I guess I'll have to find out tomorrow. There's two things I hate, guessing, and surprises.]