Uh, Online conversations.

Story of My Life!

Yes, it was a weekend! Selina's time to sit in front of the computer the whole stinking two days, not literally. But ALMOST, aside from eating and sleeping, Selina had nothing else to do.

Selina signed in, and there were a few offline messages.

JRW says (5:54 pm January 25):
Hey, how 'bout we all go celebrate my bday in the movies? Give me suggestions of what to watch.

There was another window.

Happy Girl Lucky (Ella) says (6:00 pm January 25):
OMG! DID YOU JUST RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM JIRO ALSO!? I TOTALLY LIKE THAT GUY! OMG OMGO OMG OMG OMGGGG! reply asap!YAY!

Ray's

I still hate you, you talked behind my back. you.ANDTHENYOUSPREADARUMOURABOUTME.

Selina replied to Ella's message first.

Lina! say:
Yes, I did, and, really? Nicee.You going?Of course right?

Selina knew that Ella liked Jiro, she could always tell. Ella was... obsessive, like Selina.

And to Ray's (Selina's friend that she accidentally talked behind her back, when she talked behind her back all the time, and called her a )

Lina! says:
IF YOU THINK I'M SO ANNOYING, AND A , STOP TALKING TO ME, AND I'LL STOP TALKING TO YOU! YOU, I'VE TRIED TO BE YOUR FRIEND, BUT YOU JUST USED ME. GOD DAMN YOU. LIES! I DIDN'T SPREAD A GOD DAMN RUMOUR!

Next to Jiro's.

Lina! says:
Awesome! I didn't know it was your birthday! Mine is... a month and a bit after yours! Wait, when exactly is it? I need a present, do I? Do you.. like American Eagle clothes? OR how bout money instead. And, does this mean I'm invited? Are we just watching movies? Wait, What movie? Am i supposed to tell you what I want to watch? I'll watch anything. Just no horror, please. If i'm going.

Jiro replied back in a few seconds! Selina didn't notice he was online!

JRW says:
Mine is, January 27th! Sunday.

You don't have to buy a present, I like American Eagle clothes, but they are expensive!

Money's fine.

Yes you are invited.

Yes, watching movies, and maybe my place afterward.

I don't know, I'm thinking about Yes Man, or Slumdog. Or I Love You Man.

Do you always ask this much questions?

Lina! says:
Oh, well, i didn't know you were online. And yes, i do... sometimes. Awesome. I'll just ... give you ... money? you're lucky you have your bday on a weekend!

So, what are you up to?

JRW says:
Oh, youtubing, facebooking, messagin. You?

Lina! says:
Oh, chatting, knittin.

Jiro says:
Yoou kit? Cool.
Knit*

Lina! says:
Oh, well, ya, I'm lame like that.

JRW says:
I don't think that's lame. Are you okay? I heard Ray talking behind your back and call you a to Hebe.

Lina! says:
Ya, YOU KNOW TOO!? REALLY!? Wow. WEll, her, (I"M NOT TALKING BEHIND HER BACK) and, I'm not annoying, am i? I don't think you care about this nonsense stuff....

JRW says:
No, it's pretty cute. No, I care. I'm your friend, aren't I? --Right?--

Lina! says:
Oh, thanks! So that means I'm not annoying? =D. And... yes, you are my friend.

Oh, I have to go, Ttyl , Good night, and happy early bday!

JRW says:
Thanks, Oh, Bye!

Oh, and btw. It was Ray who spread that rumour..... You're offline. Whatever.

Selina just caught a glimpse of what he said when she logged off. She just read Oh, and btw. It was Ray.

[AGK! MAYBE I SHOULD WAIT BEFORE I LOG OFF! SERIOUSLY. AND WTF?! RAY!? ]

Selina logged back on.

Oh, and btw. It was Ray who spread that rumour..... You're offline. Whatever.

[WHAT!? NO WAY. AND I THOUGHT ... What rumour?]

Selina double-clicked on Jiro's name.

Lina! says:
WAIT! WHAT WHAT WHAT RUMOUR!?

JRW says:
Oh, didn't you know that now, Calvin and Ray are dating? So Ray spread that ridiculous rumour....

Lina! says:
WHAT THE FFFFF******************** . I THOUGHT IT WAS THAT MAN CALVIN. WHAT THE FU********* DID I DO TO THAT F********* B*********** A**************!@!!!!!!

Wailt, you don't care if I swear... do you?

JRW says:
Calm down.. Nahh.. I thought you knew...... NEVERMIND. I made that up...

Lina! says:
Thanks for telling me. Game on, !
 

{How does a story get featured? I don't know. Well, thanks for featuring it.. I don't know Just nevermind. Please comment! =J}