You Like Her?

Story of My Life!

It was a Monday, and Selina didn't have any homework, so she went online.

25 people were on, surprisingly. Ella, Ray [Ugk, I should block her, why didn't I], Jiro, Matt, Hebe, Connor, and some other people that she didn't really talk to.

A window popped up.

[email protected] is not on your friend list~
Zahra says:
Hey, hottie.
Do you speak arabic?

Lina! says:
WHAT THE HELL!?? WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT DO YOU WANT!? NO!? DO I KNOW YOU!?

Zahra says:
No

Line! says:
Bu-Bye then.

And with that, Selina blocked him. Or her.

Another window popped up, and that scared Selina a little.

JRW says:
Hey, heard you liked someone, who do you like?

Selina says:
Hey, oh, no, I don't like someone, do you?

JRW says:
Yes...



Ella
Lina! says:
REALLY!? SINCE WHEN!? WHY!? WAIT NO NVM. DOES ANYONE ELSE KNOW!? ARE YOU GONNA ASK HER OUT!?

JRW says:
Uh, yes, last week, because i do? no. nope

Lina! says:
Oh, okay. Those questions were stupid, I'm sorry.

JRW says:
It's okay. It's pretty cute :P

Lina! says:
Ohh ya, I'll hug you at school tomorrow, if you still want, oh ya, and i forgot to give you your money, i'll give that to you tomorrow too.

JRW says:
O? Really? I thought you forgot. Yes, presents are welcome.

O I have to go play roller hockey, sorry, ttyl!

Lina! says:
Have fun! Bye!

Oh ya, and it's okay!

'JRW appears to be offline. Messages will be received when this contact is online. Click here to email this contact instead. Add a mobile num...'

Selina looked at the list of online people. It lessened to 3 people: Matt (of course, the super-texter was also a super messager), Connor (an art friend), and Sarah. Sarah? Selina didn't know a Sarah.  She didn't really want to talk to anyone. So she signed off.

Selina was surprised.  She couldn't tell that he liked her.  Well, it's not like she doesn't want him to like someone... Just that she usually knew .. wait, she knows now, She's confused.  Or is this jealousy? Wait, she likes Calvin still, not NOT JIRO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ya, I'm sorry that Selina is always talking. It's boring. Ya, just comment? I'll try to put some .. real stuff in?