Curiosity will kill the cat someday

Story of My Life!

Selina woke up. It was raining out, [another rainy day, I have humanities first, woopie.] Selina thought. Selina sighed. [BUT AT LEAST I WILL FIND OUT WHO THAT GUY/GIRL IS! IF IT IS RICKY, I'M KILLING HIM!]

Selina did her old morning routine: she brushed her teeth, showered, put on make-up (poked her eye, cried, and that made everything run, so she just removed it), and ate. Selina, anxious as ever with curiosity, almost broke a bowl. [Oh, curiosity kills the cat, I need to take my cat away from me. My sister.] Selina laughed at her own joke, and Ken looked up at her, staring like she was stupid.

"Hey, did you find your game? Check the cookie boxes *hint hint, CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!*," Selina advised.

Ken looked at her like she was amazing. [Tch, mood swings.] Selina thought.

Selina was happy she helped, but would get into hell later on. Ken looked like he hadn't ate for days, which he probably went on a hunger strike because of his game. Now, he was spooning down chunks of cereal, like a madman.

Katie was waiting, at her usual spot, she wasn't angry today. Surprisingly. Maybe it was because Selina let her use the bathroom today. Or maybe not.

"On time, way to go," Katie said.

"Oh, thanks!" Selina replied.

"Not a compliment. Stop being so happy when someone here is down."

They walked out the door, and went to school. Selina wondered what bothered Katie. On the way to her bus stop, Selina tripped, and accidentally tripped someone else going up the bus.

"HEY!" That kid yelled.

"Sorry, I was thinking," Selina apologized.

"Why don't you use your brain to move, not think, !"

"Whoa there, DON'T CALL ME A ING YOU MORON. And you use your brain anyways.. science says..."

" you! I don't give a damn about science JUST GET A MOVE ON" And with that, he stuck his middle finger out at Selina. Selina surveyed the boy. He looked like he was in grade 5.

"Idiot," Selina said under her breath.

The bus ride was worse. All these grade fivers gang swore and tapped and did everything they could to annoy Selina. Selina wondered what there parents do. [Probably on drugs...]

Selina finally arrived at school, with the kids on her bus all ing out at her, and people were still giving her those looks.  Everything Selina did she had to be careful. Even walking toward the school.[Oh well, I'll get used to it] Selina sighed. She had humanities, so she got her binders, (5 fricking binders!) and went to the room. She stayed there, in fear of getting locked out.

Selina looked around for anybody that had an "J" in there name.

John, Jane, Janelle, Jade, Jiro...

"OH WAIT, JIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She yelled, everyone stared at her like she was stupid, again.

[God, I got to not think aloud anymore, I hate that look].

Selina went over to Jiro, Jiro spotted her walk his way, and waved.

"Rochelle?" Jiro smirked.

"OH, SO IT IS YOU! I TOLD YOU I AT GUESSING!"

"Took you long enough, hey, you are so cute when you freak out... stop yelling!,"

"Oh my god! I"m so stupid! Jiro....

"Rai,"

"Wang, seriously, I thought you were... a lot of people, including Rick Mercer." Selina laughed.

"Well, at least you didn't talk to strangers... and you ONLY took one day...."

"Thank you, for everything," Selina suddenly turned serious. Well, at least he was talking to her, not giving her those weird stares.

Jiro sensed this seriousness also, and he just smiled back. "No problem."

The bell rang, and Selina went back to her desk. Right there, Hebe was waiting for her.

"Oh, you don't want to ignore me?" Selina asked.

"Well, I knew that the rumours were getting too far. Check this out: They said you met his friend Aaron, then you had with him, a couple times, eloped with him, and took all his money, and clothes, and left Aaron him in the middle of the countryside. Cavlin called you and you told him that you were going on a family trip. Then Calvin came and said it's over."

"What the hell? Thanks for trusting me. It's random crap, it doesn't even make sense. COUNTRYSIDE?! Do you know how urban our city is? How the heck, why would I drive..."

"Okay, I get it, that's what I thought. He is a man."