I. Hate. You. #2: Confrontation

Story of My Life!

[You know? Everyone's making a big deal. Now, our Asian posse, used to be third largest group, is falling apart. All because of this. I APOLOGIZED so many fricking times, why does she have to be so damn stubborn? It's not like she didn't do anything, in fact, SHE DID EVERYTHING. What about being a true friend? Goddamn it. Use me, fine. I DON'T GIVE A !!!!!] Selina was super pissed, but she ended up crying, of course alone, in a corner. The heater behind her, and the wind blowing against her face. She felt hot and cold at the same time.

Selina opened up her umbrella, it was raining, and she didn't want to look weak. [Of course, I'm the bad guy now.. How the hell did this happen? I was defending Jiro and Ella, like what he did to me the other day, and now what? This. Well, at least I ... have other friends. How the hell did I become friends with you---HER?]

Selina knew she was just plain stubborn, that if she apologized like all the other times, she'd be their 'friends' again. But she didn't this time, she was tired of always being the apologizer. If they wanted her back, probably not, they would apologize.

The 'fight' went something like this:

Soandso:Why the hell do you keep hanging around with Jiro!? YOU KNOW I LOVE HIM! And what about that Ella? She is such a .

Selina:What's it to ya? I'm just making new friends. I'm not super-dependent on my FRIENDS.

Soandso:Well, you can keep them for all I care, I Hate You.

Selina:Is that so? You don't need me to help you with your Damn homework anymore? GOOD. Fail for all I care. Oh, and about your stupid made up boyfriend. STOP ING TALKING ABOUT THAT DAMN 'BOY'.

Soandso:YOU ARE SUCH A . I'M NOT BEING YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE.

Selina:You didn't want me to be your friend, you were just using me. You used me for homework, you used me to get to Brent, but just ditched afterward, and you used me to out at innocent people. I'm SICK and TIRED of your y attitude.

(Soandso slaps Selina across the face, so Selina kicks her. Soandsdo storms off, making a big scene, and runs to the bathroom. Yelling on her way.)

Ever since break up with Calvin, Selina had had a disaster in her social life. She still liked Calvin, but Calvin had cheated on her. She trusted her BFF, but she turned out to be a total . [At least nothing can be worse.]

The drizzle transformed into a hail. The cheap dollar store umbrella didn't cover much. Selina stopped crying. She wouldn't waste tears on HER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The dreaded lunch period passed, Selina had full-blasted her earphones, resulting in her ears hurting as she walked in the Spanish class. This class was always so talkative. The teacher, Mr. Woodman, was away today, so they had a substitute. Ms. Greenwall.

"Comment ca va?" Ms. Greenwall greeted.

"Uhh, that's French," Selina replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry,"

"No, it's fine."

"WHY IS MR. WOODMAN NOT HERE!?" Emily screamed/asked.

"I don't know," Ms. Greenwall replied.

"YAY!" Half the class cheered.

Jiro came in the class, and sat in front of Selina.

"Whoa, hey there," Selina said.

"Hey, thanks," Jiro thanked.

"Ya, for letting you sit here?"

"No. For defending me,"

"OHH WOWWW! NEWS SPREADS SOOOO FAST!"

"No, I was right behind you. Don't worry, I let out other news about my friends, you're not the rumour target."

Selina almost teared up. JIRO WAS SO NICE! UNLIKE SOMEONE. "T-t-thanks." Selina smiled her face off.

"hice, hiciste, hizo?, hicimos, hicieron. Those are the conjugations of Hacer for the preterite, as it says so here."

"Whoa, what?"Emily asked.

Selina dozed off.

[I lost some friends, but I also gained some others, including Jiro, and Chun, and the soccer pals. I remember them, they're so not y.]